t h i r t y - t h r e e

"What in the actual fuck was that!?" you whisper as loud as you can without actually being loud.

"I was bored." he shrugs.

"So, you torture me?" you scoff.

"That was torture to you?" he asks, a little offended.

"On a table with six other guys, yeah, that's not fun." you break it to him.

You've all finished dinner, and you told the guys that you'd wash the dishes with Jimin.

As you told the group, Jimin whined, but you made sure he knew you really needed him to wash them.

Now you're here.

"You liked it though." he smiles, leaning back on the counter.

"Half of the time I was worrying about them noticing, and then the other half I was worrying about making noise. I was kind of forced to orgasm, Jimin." you say, so annoyed that you don't care how explicit you might sound to him.

"Fine, I'm sorry, I'll ask for permission next time." he teases and you shove his shoulder.

"There is no next time!" you frown, but he laughs.

"Sure." he nods.

"You're an asshole." you say, before going over to the sink to start washing.

"You love it." he says, walking over to the sink and hugging you, your back to his chest, he slides his hands under your arms and hugs you close to him. "Forgive me." he whispers into your neck and it makes you weak, he's your biggest weakness, biggest vulnerability.

"No." you take the dish soap and begin to wash a tray but he grabs your chin and turns you slightly, as much as your neck will allow you.

"Yes." he breathes, and meets his lips with yours, his tongue sliding in, making your stomach flutter.

You unlink your lips, trying to hide your smile, "I have to wash the plates." you mumble, your face hot.

He lets go of you and turns you around, "Go sit with them, I'll do it." he smiles, his hands holding yours.

"But-" you want to protest but he talks over you.

"It's your last day with all of us in the house." he rightly says, and you ache from the reminder.

"Go, enjoy them." he nudges his head towards the kitchen door and you listen, nodding.

He smiles, before leaning in to leave a peck on your forehead, making you feel like you're going to float.

"Thank you." you mutter and walk out to see them all gathered on the couches.

"You're disgusting." you hear Yoongi say, and then a few laughs.

"It's fun, you're just boring." Hoseok replies, and when you walk all the way to the living room, you see him and Taehyung with ice cream all around their faces.

They have the bowls on the table and knees on the ground and are shoving their faces in the bowl.

"What is this?" you giggle.

"Ice cream game." Namjoon turns to tell you.

"Never heard of that." you shake your head, walking around the back of the couch to sit with them.