f o u r

You admire his shyness, although it caught you off guard because of how he looks, and in some way they are all like that, because they have very out of this world looks.

They seem like very good people, and you're lucky that inside you feel comfortable rather than unsettled around them.

But Jungkook still didn't warn you.

"Jungkook," you mumble, making their heads turn, except Yoongi, you think he's literally fallen asleep at this point.

"Hm?" he looks at you with his eyebrows raised and a sweet smile.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" after speaking your request you take another glance, they are now all looking at Jungkook.

"Oh yeah sure," he stands up from the couch and stands by you.

"In private," you add trying to keep a smile.

"Oh- uh okay," you grab his wrist and lead him behind a wall, further away from the living room, you wait till they all start talking again and look back at Jungkook.

You heave out a sigh while your eyes are closed.

"What? What is it?" he says still holding your hands.

"Did you-" you stop, hesitating a little, "-did you not consider the fact that maybe I wasn't fully aware you were bringing them over today?" you ask, your eyebrows furrowed.

You shake his hands off and push at his chest, he puts his hand on the area, offended, but continues laughing instead.

"I wasn't laughing." you stare at him, crossing your arms.

"Sorry, its's funny when you get mad." he says still giggling as he speaks which makes you wanna flick his forehead.

"I don't want you to just do this every time, sure bring them over, but give a few hours warning."

"There won't be a next time." he smiles, not feeling bad at all.

"What?"

"Because they're gonna be living here so I won't need to ask." he shrugs.

"You're annoying." you whine.

"I'm sorry, but I've talked about you to them before and they were really excited that you said yes, so they wanted to meet you, it was all good intention." he puts his hands on either side of your arms as they remain crossed.

You relax a little, "Okay,"

"Don't be mad." he jokingly puts and you push his face away.

"Baby." you tease.

"You're the one complaining about nothing!" he laughs again.

"Um, sorry to interrupt but, we're kind of hungry." the purple-haired boy carefully breaks the discussion, and you ease down.

They probably heard what kind of mental psycho you are, which you aren't, but many people think so. You always sucked at whispering anyway.

"Hyung we're doing something," he says pointing his index finger towards your chest and back at his.

"You know we all heard you, you're really bad at keeping quiet." he mutters while scratching the back of his neck.

He has a point.

"Let me take care of that." you lightly push his chest, making him stumble backward, the other laughs

You look back at the purple-haired boy with gorgeous deep dimples. So deep that you feel you could get lost into them if you stare too much.