t h i r t e e n

It's been two weeks now, and not a lot has been going on.

You and Jungkook have been going to school and now you have a few more days left and you'll have spring break.

The rest of the guys have been doing the same thing, which is head out to work early in the morning and then come back really late.

As you got closer, you started hanging out more outside of the house.

You'd go to cafés, theme parks and beaches in between your busier days, and thanks to that you've been able to get close to all of them.

Now you're in bed at twelve in the evening on a Saturday because you're too comfortable to get out of bed.

There's been a collection of noise from downstairs. You've gotten used to that by now, the loud laughs, conversations, their random shouts. It's a norm for you.

The sounds from downstairs don't bother you until you receive a text from Namjoon, "Come downstairs quickly." it read.

You sit up and get out of bed, not taking the time to freshen up.

You skip two steps as you hop downstairs. When you walk into the living room, the atmosphere of the room is so different you instantly feel it.

They all look frustrated or angry, either one. Jimin is on the couch faced away from you, but his back is hunched over, his head clearly in his hand.

Hoseok's next to him, his hands on his back, rubbing circles there.

"What's going on?" you break the uneasy tension, and they all turn to you expect Jimin.

Jungkook walks over to you, "The FBI officially closed his father's case." he says, clearly angry.

"Oh my god!" you gasp, "But why, it's been on for so long, right?"

"We think they were paid to move on." Namjoon says from where he's standing.

"They can do that?" you ask, walking over to see Jimin.

"If they're powerful enough, probably." Yoongi replies to you.

"Jimin, go get rest, don't stress yourself out, it's going to make it worse." you kneel on the ground in front fo him so that you can look him in the eye but he shakes his head, sniffling.

You look at Jungkook but he waves his hand dismissively, telling you there's no point, you hear Jimin sob.

"Jimin please, come with me, I'll help you into bed. This isn't helping." you try to lift his head up to meet your eyes but he resists.

"He's too angry." Hoseok says.

"Well, what do we do?" you look at them, but they shake their heads.

"There's nothing we can do. We can't draw too much attention either, so speaking with them would be worse, because we don't know who they're involved with." Jin says, standing up from his place and pacing around the room.

Jimin suddenly stands up, walking swiftly upstairs before a door shuts.

"His father is a sensitive subject, they were really close." Yoongi explains, "He struggled making friends when he was younger, so his father was all he had."

Your chest feels heavy as you hear this, he lost the only father figure in his life. A boy needs a father.

"Is he gonna get better?" you stand up from the ground and sit on the couch next to Hoseok.

"It'll take a day, he's good at repressing it." Jungkook sits down across you.

"You know, Y/N, a few years ago something like this would've made him react really badly." Yoongi says.