s e v e n

The day you dreaded has finally arrived, it's the day Jungkook and his mini-army move in with you.

Jungkook had already come by to settle some things in, he chose the room in front of yours.

You've already said goodbye to your mom, she seemed fine with the fact that seven boys were staying with her only daughter. How nice.

The phone in your pocket buzzes, you slide it out and see a message from... Jimin?

"I'm here early, can you help with some stuff, please." the text message read, you look up from your screen.

He came over once, and it was Jungkook who drove, how does he already have your address memorized?

Then you text back, "You know where I live?"

A few seconds later, and your phone rings again, "Jungkook."  his text reads.

Of course.

You walk over to your window and see him leaning against his car with two suitcases surrounding him, you groan.

You put your shoes on and leave the house to see him running his fingers through his blonde hair.

He looks up at you and gives a devilish smile, "And we meet again!" he boasts.

You shake your head, "You made me come out here." you say, grabbing a bag.

He gestures over for help, "Got it?" he asks as you walk towards the door.

"Yup." you reply, he follows you in with his other suitcase. "Choose a room." you place his bag down, hands on your hips.

"How do you own such a large house?" he asks.

You shrug, "It's all kinda foggy, Dad's inheritance, bloodline, eldest son, something something." you wave your hand dismissively.

"Hm." he replies, and starts to walk upstairs to go see the rooms you assume.

You go into the kitchen to grab some water before following him upstairs. You see him standing in front of the room Jungkook has already picked out.

"Unfortunately, this one is taken." he sighs.

"Fortunately." you correct him.

He chuckles, "Hate me already?" he says, walking past you to choose the room by Jungkook's.

"Despise you." you reply, smiling.

You don't really, but you don't love him either.

You hear Jungkook's voice call out through the house, and you sigh, relieved that he can help you out of the awkwardness.

When you meet him downstairs, he pushing Jimin's suitcases to the staircase, "Who's here?" he asks when he stops rolling the bags.

"Jimin." you reply, hearing his steps come down the stairs as well.

"Good, you guys are getting to know each other." he smiles when he lays eyes on Jimin.

"Yay." you say with monotone.

~

You're all splayed out in the living room, all of
you. It seems they really enjoy each other's company, not minding the lack of privacy.

You turn to Jungkook who is sitting by you and ask, "How close are you all?"

He smiles, "Like brothers."

"Cute." you say, looking at all of them, their eyes on the television.

After another hour, you feel yourself getting tired and excuse yourself to go change into something more comfortable, so that you're ready for bed.