f o r t y

Through blurry eyes you see Taehyung run towards you, Hoseok going over to Jimin.

"Y/N, we're so sorry you got caught into this." he says as he unties, his breath heavy.

Once your free he tries to help you stand but you can't tolerate it.

"Don't fucking touch me!" you push him, backing away. You're voices echo through the building.

"Y/N, please." you hear Jimin say as Hoseok puts his arms around his back to help him stand.

"What?!" you whimper in between words, "What, you're going to tell me you fell in love with me?! Huh?! I was different?! I don't give a shit! Because it's all lies. How come I was the one you fell for?! How come it wasn't the girl before, or the one before that? Or the fucking tens of girls you murdered!!" you scream, to the point where there's a strain in your throat.

"Hey! What's going on?!" you see Jungkook coming in and your body physically can't handle the emotions that are overflowing.

"You!" you run over to him as he walks closer, his face confused, "You fucking liar!" you push him as you get close, push him so hard he stumbles back.

"What the fuck happened?" he says, trying to hold you but you smack his chest harder.

"Don't! Don't do that! Don't act clueless!" you smack his chest again, and it feels so good you do it again, and he lets you.

He knows.

"Y/N-" he tries, his voice still calm.

"My whole life, I gave you my whole life!!" you cry, yell and punch. You're out of control.

"Y/N, listen-" he tries again but you don't care.

"You're all I had! You're all I had! And it was all a lie?!" you scream at him and he finally gets a hold of your wrists.

"Y/N, let us talk through this." you notice tears in his eyes, but you don't care, you want to hurt him, all of them, again and again.

"I don't want to talk to you!" you scream, your throat burning, your eyes tingling. But you're on a high, and you cannot stop.

"Yes you do."

"No, no I fucking don't!" you pull your hands out of his grip and push him away, turning around to see the rest of them looking.

"Kill me! That's what you do at the end, right?! I found out, there's no point! Kill me!" you're ridiculous. You're angry but the tears keep going. You're not even fully aware of what you're doing.

"Please! Kill me!" you say and slowly fall to the ground, not being able to handle it anymore. You're tired, physically maybe, but mentally.

You're emotionally and mentally worn out, because you've been giving your energy into something that doesn't exist.

"Kill me." you get quieter, sobbing on the ground, "Kill me." you repeat, mostly to yourself.

You feel a hand on your shoulder and it makes you stand back up instantly, it was Jimin.

"No. No, you don't get to touch me anymore, or come near me, or try to explain anything to me because I don't care. I'm done." you wipe away your tears, your face probably swollen, "I want to see my mother."