f o u r t e e n

You're awoken the next morning to a set of knocks at the door.

"Who is it?" you say, not fully conscious.

Jungkook then opens the door, the light from behind him shining into your eyes.

"Seoyeon is downstairs." he says with an annoyed expression.

That gets you sitting up instantly, "What?" you say, rubbing your eyes.

"She said, 'I need to talk to her.'" he groans.

"I'm coming down." you sigh.

You quickly freshen up, changing out of your pajamas and into a casual outfit.

A black crop top with low waisted 90's jeans.

You then run downstairs too see Jungkook and Taehyung by the front door.

"Seoyeon, you don't 'need' anything, just leave her alone." you hear Jungkook to say, but you can't see her behind the door.

"I'll talk to her." you tell them, and they move away.

"What do you want?" you ask, holding the door so she doesn't walk in.

"Hi." she smiles when she sees you.

"Seoyeon, if you only came here to harass us then I'm going to personally drag you to your car." you say, not having it anymore.

"Well, I need to deliver something. This letter I got at my door, it mentions you, and it's a little weird." she frowns before digging out a folded letter in her back pocket.

She hands it to you and you take it with confusion.

"If it's a letter about how much you wanna be friends then please take it back." you say, handing it over but she shakes her head.

"It's not, I promise. I have no idea who it's from, but I also wanted to invited you out."

You groan, "Please, listen to me; I don't wanna be friends again!" you announce, closing the front door then.

"Sheesh, she was obnoxious." Taehyung says when you walk into the living room with them.

"What's in the letter?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not sure I know anyone who'd send me a letter, to someone else." you say sarcastically, opening up the flap of the envelope.

You take the paper out and unfold it.

Taehyung takes the envelope, and turns it over, "That's weird, no stamp or address." he says.

You begin to read the letter;

"Dearest Seoyeon,

Please warn your very good friend Y/N to be very careful about who she's around.

Thank you."

"Is this a joke?" you say after reading, handing it to the guys to read, "Is she trying to scare me to be friends with her?" 

When they finish, they both look up at each other, "You think Seoyeon wrote this?" Jungkook asks.

"Of course she did! It's like her." you say, sitting down on the couch.

"She said she didn't, though." Taehyung says.

"What else could it be? An admirer?" you scoff.

"Be a little more self-aware about this Y/N." Jungkook and Taehyung sit by you.

"Yeah, don't dismiss this so easily, this is almost a threat, I'm not sure Seoyeon wrote this." Taehyung adds, you look up at him.

"What else could it be, then? Is someone trying to murder me?"