n i n e t e e n

When he puts the car in park in front of a large busy building, you look at him unimpressed.

"Not to your liking?" he asks with his eyebrow raised.

"Eh, it's cliché." you shrug, getting out of the car.

"And why is that?" he continues as you walk towards the building's entrance.

"They're scary businessmen in an intimidating building." you look at him and he nods.

"I'll give you that then."

It's a different story when you enter however. It's all black marble, and everyone inside is dressed in either grey or black suits.

The entrance room is a big dome shape, and at the tip of the domes interior hangs an enormous crystal and gold chandelier.

At the very center of the large room there is a square counter with five employees working at it, everyone in the room seems to look exquisite, sculpted almost.

All the floors are black marble too, with hints of white mixed into them. The sounds of heels and dress shoes clicking against them is very clear.

There is two glass elevators at the left and right side of the building and one wide set of stairs at the center.

There are four doors on either side of the building as well.

"How big is this building?" you ask Jungkook.

"Bigger than usual." he answers and starts leading you to Yoongi.

He walks by the five people at the square desk, the receptionists you assume, and one of them, a pretty blonde with delicious dark skin says, "Good afternoon Mr. Jung." she smiles.

"Good afternoon to you." Jungkook answers.

"People know you here?"

"I come by often, plus the guys are important here so when I'm seen with them all the time I become important too." Jungkook answers and gets into one of the glass elevators, pressing number fourteen from the buttons.

When you reach the floor, you see that it's all carpeted with grey, but the walls continue to be black marble.

There are abstract paintings in black and white hung sparsely on the walls.

When Jungkook leads you down the hall, you see many glass doors leading into big rooms with many people, meeting rooms you assume.

There are also large cushioned chairs placed in the center of the floor for others like you to sit.

Jungkook comes to a stop when he reaches a room with doubled glass doors, both matte however to stop you from seeing into the room.

"Min Yoongi" is written on a gold plaque by the
door, under his name "Vice President" is engraved.

Your eyes widen, "He's vice president here?" you ask, tapping his shoulder.

"They're all in the higher status in this business." Jungkook answers.

"Give me another example." you tell him before he knocks the glass door.

"Jin is the president of the company, Namjoon is the chief executive officer." he looks at you with a smile.

"Jin owns this place? And Namjoon is a CEO?!" you almost yell out.

Then Yoongi opens the door, he's wearing a full black suit, even his dress shirt under it is black.

"You brought Y/N?" is the first thing he says.

"Mhm, she wanted to come." Jungkook says before walking into the office, you following him.