e l e v e n

School on Friday was dreadful, especially Math, it seemed time was frozen.

You could barely keep up with each step the teacher was going through, but you made it home with Jungkook, and now you get to enjoy the weekend.

When you get into pajamas, put your uniform into the laundry hamper and take out the books in your bag, you finally head downstairs.

But Hoseok stops you there, "You have to start getting ready." he smiles, walking past you then up the stairs.

"I do? For what?" you turn around to face him.

"Jimin promised you we'd take you out to dinner tonight. Didn't he?" he asks, his face now confused.

You didn't think he was actually being serious, you thought he just blurted that out in the moment.

"Oh, I didn't think it was still on." you then follow him upstairs.

"No, it is. Wear something fancy." he says, before closing the door of his room behind him.

You have to wear something nice?!

~

You've been staring at your open closet for the last two minutes as if doing that your closet would produce an outfit for you.

You've dug through your dresser too and haven't found anything.

You haven't had the need for something a little more formal since your mother took you to her friends second wedding, you were fourteen.

You finally move and start to run through the clothes on the hangers again, before you finally land on a black, silk dress.

You frown.

You bought this when you tried to change your style because you were bored of it.

You tried it on at the store because you had this random drive of motivation to do so, but when you got home, you put it in your closet and it never came out.

Well, the money you spent on it finally become worth it now.

You slide it over your body and contemplate when you look in the mirror, it sits tight at your waist and up, but under that it flows a little more, which is great, but not, because it's a short dress.

One gush of wind and you're pink underwear would be the highlight of many's day.

"I'll cross my legs, or something." you mumble to yourself and sit at your desk to pat on some makeup.

Foundation, powder, blush, highlighter, mascara and finally some lipstick.

You put on a few rings and a jumble of necklaces before grabbing strapped heels and leaving your room, grabbing your phone and wallet with you.

When you get downstairs you put on your black shoes, patting your dress when you stand back up.

Heels always make you feel incredible, even after they give you blisters and cracked heels, which is a pain in the ass.

"You killed Y/N." Jungkook says as he walks out of the kitchen, a black turtle neck and a fancy, medium length coat buttoned up on it.

"Ha. Ha." you say with no real emotion, and he chuckles.

"No, but seriously, I didn't know you could look this good."

"I have some tricks up my sleeve." you raise your head up proudly.

"Wow!" Jin exclaims when his eyes meet you, "You look incredible." he smiles, he wears black pants, a white shirt, and a beige jacket.

"Why thank you, good sir." you say in a fancy accent, he smiles and nods.

"Guys! Reservations at eight thirty, it's eight ten!" Jungkook yells towards the stairs for the guys who are still in their rooms to hear.

"That's embarrassing for them, you got done before them and all they have to do is wear a few pieces of clothing." Namjoon walks through the front door.

"Where were you?" you ask him.

"Getting the car started." he smiles.

Namjoon looks incredible. He's wearing black dress pants, a white button-down, and a long cream coat.

They all look incredible so far.

Then the rest of them walk down, they all look fancy, but in a unique way, they don't all wear suits.

Jimin is wearing a leather coat on top of a tight, black sweater.

Yoongi is wearing a traditional suit, yet instead of a white button-down, head wearing a brown sweater.

Taehyung wears the same, but it's full back, bringing out the color of his hair even more.

Hoseok's wearing a long coat as well, and the buttons are done only up to his chest, where a mesh shirt can be seen. Wow.

"You all look great." you say as you begin to head out the front door.

"Says you." Taehyung eyes you, a small smile on his face.

Jimin walks beside you, "He's right, look at you." you see him take you in, making you grow self-conscious.

This is gonna be a long night.

{author}

twice's new album 'fancy you' is amazing wtf

all the b-sides are great which is a hard topic cus some groups don't have such amazing bsides *sips tea* oof anyways, i really liked 'hot' and 'girls like us'

twice definitely out did themselves, i respect.

~