Chapter 2

I heard a loud rasping at the front door, so I skipped from the lounge to the door, to see 9 beautiful males in front of me.
"Hello Y/N, we're here to look around the house." A short raven haired boy announced.
"Ah yes, hello, please come in." I replied, trying to sound as polite as I could as I stepped out of the way.
"Hello, I'm WooJin, these are my babies Jeongin, Jisung, Minho and Chan."
"Hi, I'm Felix, this is ChangBin."
"You must be SeungMin. And that makes you HyunJin." They both nodded in response.
"How did you know?" SeungMin looked at me with a curious expression.
"You look the way you text, so by process of elimination, I figured he was either gonna kill us, or he was HyunJin." I chuckled and pushed the door shut.
"What if I'm both?" He lent forward and smirked.
"Nah, you're to cute to be a killer. Felix on the other looks all cute, right up until he starts talking, then it's like someone summoned the fucking devil. And it's all 'not today Satan'. You know?" I concluded. Causing everyone, especially Felix, to laugh. "Why don't you guys explore the houses in twos? Shout if you need anything."

Everyone left, except one person. (Chan talking will be italic and bold.)
"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot there was an odd number of you guys, did you want to walk around with me? Can't promise we won't get lost." I smiled at him.
"Sure, that'd be nice."
"You're Chan right?"
"Yeah. The ad said this place was haunted?"
"Oh. Yeah,  I think Violet said they're called the Stray Kids. They are apparently ghosts of children that died here in the Victorian era, but if I know anything about ghosts, they can't be trusted. Tryna possess you and whatnot. Where did you wanna look first?"
"Kitchen, if this place doesn't have a nice kitchen we are leaving. Everyone loves to cook."
"That's Good then. I'm too lazy to cook."
"Wow, it's not too bad here. How'd you end up in a dusty place like this?"
"I inherited it from my Grandma Edith, when she passed away. Because no one else wanted it and I needed a place to live."
"The place is pretty nice. I'll be your housemate, and I'm sure the others will too."
"Do you guys know each other?"
"Yeah, we all went to school together. We were pretty close, but the went off to different colleges and kinda lost touch."
"Well I'm more than happy for you to all live here. There's plenty of room for everyone."

"Y/N!" Felix shouted from the top floor. "WHERE DOES THIS PASSAGE WAY GO?"
"Secret passage? FELIX DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING. EVERYONE GO TO FELIX AND CHANGBIN." I yelled in response as I grabbed Chan's hand and began dragging him to the third floor. As we reached the top step I tripped on a raised bit of carpet and launched myself forward, landing at someone's feet.
"Little eager to see the mysterious door aren't we?" Jeongin whispered as he bent down to help me up.
"I swear this house is tryna kill me. Y'all don't understand," I huffed once I was stood up. "But where is this secret door?" I looked at Felix and Changbin, who pointed towards a door that was semi hidden behind a bookcase. Clearly no one was meant to find it, but it could have been better hidden. "I think we should just leave it and resume looking round."
"We've all finished and would like to ask if we can become your roommates. If you would like us to move in, when is most convenient for you?" WooJin asked as we all headed down the stairs.
"You guys can move in whenever. The sooner the better honestly." I replied turning to face everyone.
"Well it's 4:50 and we don't live too far away. We've also already packed our belongings. So we could move in tonight, if you want." Han chimed in, receiving nods from everyone, including myself.
"It's getting dark, so maybe one of us should stay here with her and start making dinner." Chan suggested. I was happy he was concerned about me being on my own.
"Yeah. Since it was your idea, you can stay with her. I'll make sure I bring all your things." Minho winked. "We'll be back by 9:30 at the latest. Have fun, but not too much fun."