Chapter 19

I ran out the house to avoid anymore delays and hopped into the car.

"I'm sorry Minho, we're you waiting long?"

"No, I heard you coming downstairs so I figured I'd get in and warm the engine up."

"You do know you don't have to drive me, I could've walked."

"Yeah, but it's a half an hour walk, and I'm going to town anyway so why don't we kill two birds with one stone. But put your seatbelt on so we can go."

I pulled my seatbelt over my shoulder and clicked it into the holder, as he pulled out the driveway.

We drove to the mall so he could find some new jumpers. Once we got out the car we parted ways.

"Tell then I went for a walk."

"Roger that."

I walked out the massive car park and down towards the center of town, hoping the tattooist was open.

"Y/N?" I turned around to see a semi shocked Jaemin. "Your hair looks nice."

"Thank you. My friend did it earlier. Where you off to?"

"Just going for a walk. What about you?"

"Just walking to the tattooist, hoping to get my septum pierced."

"I can go with you if you want. I heard they hurt."

"That'd be nice. I think I'm gonna need someone to hold my hand."

We chuckled as I wrapped my arm around his, so I could drag him to our desired location.

"I was actually about to text Renjun, to see if him or Mark would come with me. But it'll be nice to get to know you."

"I take it your housemates don't know you're doing this?"

"One does, but he's sworn to secrecy, also they'd be mad at him for letting me get it done."

"So he's got to play dumb?"

"Yeah. But anyway tell me about yourself."

"As you know I'm in a dance group. That's where I met Renjun, Mark and Chenle. A couple of months after Renjun and Mark started dating, I started seeing a boy."

"Do I know him? Is he in your dance group? This is tea."

"Yes to both of those and the tea isn't even that good at the moment. I dated this boy and we broke up about a month before I got with the new person. My ex is named Jeno, and we're still good friends. The break up was a mutual decision, because we had developed feelings for other people in the group. So now I'm dating Chenle."

"Oh that's so cute. Wait was I interrupting a date or something the other day?"

"No, they were actually telling us about how they wanted us to meet you."

"That's sweet. I'm glad I met the four of you. You give me an escape from the hectic happenings in my house."

"We're all glad Renjun met you. He's not very good at making friends that aren't in the dance group. But when he came back and said he made a few, we were all really happy for him."

"Oh, we're here."

We go to walk inside and he grabs me hand, to reassure me that nothing bad will happen and that it will be over soon.
He's so nice.

"Hello, how Cavan I help you?" The heavily tattooed man behind the display desk asked.

"Um, hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get my septum pierced."

"That's no problem, just let me go clean the table and get everything ready. If you want to come back in about 20 minutes we can get it done for you."

We smiled and left to go buy some pain killers for once I'd got it done. Because we hadn't let go of each other's hands it made it easier for me to drag him to a little coffee shop so we could buy drinks.
Jaemin got a coffee that was darker than my soul and I got an iced tea.

"I just want to thank you again, for coming with me. I think I would have chickened out if I went alone."

"It's no problem at all. But we should probably head back there so you can actually get it done."

I inhaled deeply and we walked back to the tattooist. I hope it's gonna be fast.

"If you'd like to come through, we can begin." The tattooist told us when we walked in.

I sat down and suddenly felt very scared. Half because of the pain and half because WooJin is probably going to murder me in my sleep. The tattooist walked towards me and began marking the entrance and exit hole for the needle.

"Deep breath, draw in for ten seconds. You'll feel a sharp pain, your eyes are going to water and your nose will feel uncomfortable for the next few days."

I did as instructed and felt him jab my septum with the needle. My breathing hitched and I felt a few hot tears roll down my cheeks. Because of this I squeezed Jaemin's hand hard and he hissed in pain slightly.

"There you go. Come through when you're ready."

After about 5 minutes of sitting on the table, scrunching up my nose in an attempt to make the piece of metal more comfortable, I gave up and we paid and left.

"Thank you Jaemin."

"It's okay, and you can call me Nana, everyone else does. Why don't I walk you home."

"You don't have to, but can if you want."

"I will and while we walk you can tell me how things are between you and Chan. Injun mentioned things were good."

"I don't know what happened while I was with you guys, but when my friend came and got me, it turned out it was because he had locked himself in his room and was crying because of her. Things are better now, and we're on track to getting together."

"I'm happy to hear that. Hopefully things stay on this track. Maybe we could go on a double date? Or bring Mark and Renjun and make it a triple date."

"Renjun said a similar thing actually. But that'd be nice."

We exchanged numbers and I walked up the driveway.