Chapter 10

A/N: Disclaimer, this chapter contains depictions of a kind of demonic possession, demonic summoning and use of an Ouija board. This has been made by me after doing extensive demonology research. Do not attempt any of the following at home or anywhere else. I hope you enjoy.

//
"So we need to stand on the points of the star. I'll deal with the animal sacrifice, and the candles. Just repeat after me and don't move. You also have to be strong willed so the demon cannot possess you."

The pair looked at me, shocked for a moment before nodding.

"One candle for each demon to be summoned. A match struck for each."
We began chanting as he walked around the circle lighting each candle.
"I call for thee Moloch. Come forth and be free my brethren. I give thee blood of an animal sacrifice, use my body as a vessel to come forth."
We continued chanting once the candles were lit. When we spoke his name the lonely candle blew out. When the candle blew out I once again fell helplessly to the floor, only serving as a vessel for the requested demon to materialise in the room. I began chocking again, this time worse than before.

The next part of the plan was for Changbin to grab the abandoned chalk and redraw the outer circle chanting. "I bound you demon, to this circle for my protection."

And soon enough Moloch was in the circle, bigger and scarier than before.

"What do you want girl? I was in the middle of stealing souls."
"I want to know something."
"Go on."
"Have you ever been exorcised before?"
"Of course not, I'm an all powerful demon."
"Isn't that a shame. You're stuck in this circle until until Father Yesung gets here."

He grunted and tried to break the circle.
"How long is he going to be?" I looked over to Minho, who was on the phone with the Priest.
"About 5 minutes."
"Okay."

I sat on the floor, exhausted from the events leading to this very moment.

"I'll wait downstairs for when he arrives." Minho spoke as he left the room.

Moloch turned to Changbin and started to speak.
"You really like little YongBok actually loves you? If you let me, I can show you what he's really like. I can show you who he is flirting with right now. It is one of the house mates, HyunJin I believe."
I could see Changbin begin to tear up.
"Binnie, he's lying. He's trying to manipulate you. You know Felix loves you. Trust me. You also know HyunJin wouldn't do this to you." I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.
"And you. You act like you don't like Chan, but you know you do. It's a shame he's only using you until he finds someone better. He's with someone now. I can show you if you let me."

"I don't care if he's with someone now. We're just friends. You can't manipulate us. Me and Binnie are stronger than you think. I've been through this before. I only let these two stay here while I did this because I know I am weak alone."

Just then Minho came in and Moloch spoke to him.
"You are in love with Jisung, isn't it a shame he is getting cozy with SeungMin. If you let me, I can show you and help you make him yours."

"I could let you. But I'm not stupid enough to fall for a manipulation trick. And nor are my friends. Father Yesung is downstairs, he's gonna exorcise the fuck outta you and you'll be where you belong." He spat at the demon.

Father Yesung walked cautiously into the dimly lit room. "I'm going to need an assistant, the other two must leave this location."

"Go take a walk, I'll call you when we're done so we can take another walk before we see the others." I turned to the two males and gave them a reassuring smile.

"Do you still have the holy water I gave you?"

"Yes Father." I replied and went to retrieve in from my room.

Upon returning I saw that Yesung had pulled the things he needed out of his bag and laid them on the floor.
There was a Bible, rosary beads and a crucifix.

"Take the holy water and the crucifix and stand there. I'll have the bible and rosary." He commanded, so I did as told and went and stood on the opposite side to him.

"In the name of the Father, Son and The Holy Ghost I banish thee Moloch, unwelcome spirt." He repeated and on cue I would throw small amounts of the holy water into the circle, while holding the crucifix as close as I could.

After what felt like forever, Moloch began to hiss in pain and was soon enough just a pile of ash on the floor where he was once stood.

After Father Yesung had left I noticed I was covered in blood, sweat, tears and demon ash.  So I texted Changbin to tell them I would just meet the, at the ice cream shop once I was showered.