Chapter 11

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I lost track of time." I apologised as I sat down between SeungMin and Minho.

"Are you okay?" They all looked at me waiting for a response, but I felt the words catching in my throat, so I just nodded and smiled at them.

"Imma go order my ice cream, does anyone want one? It's the least I can do given what's happened." I pushed myself and the chair away from the table.

"Given recent events I think we should be the ones buying you ice cream." WooJin protested and got up with me to walk to the counter.

"WooJinnie, when we go back to the house later, I was wondering if you could help me talk to everyone about something Moloch said to me, Binnie and Minho."

"Sure, as long as it won't cause any arguments."

"I'm hoping by talking about it with everyone it'll help avoid conflicts arising."

"What flavor do you want?"

"I don't mind, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom quickly."

I headed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, checking my shoulder. To see three claw marks stretching down my right side.
"Fuck," I muttered under my breath while adjusting the neck of my jumper so no one could see it. "You're such an idiot for agreeing to do these stupid things." I looked at my face in the mirror and the reflection began to twist and contort. I wasn't just scared, I was petrified and soon enough I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I went into one of the toilet stalls and grabbed a handful of tissue and dried my face, getting ready to leave the cramped, smelly lavatory.

When I pushed the door open I saw Chan talking to a girl.

Why does this make my heart hurt?

I tried to brush it off and went and sat down between SeungMin and Minho again.

"Y/N, this is Jessica. Jessica, this is Y/N my... housemate." Chan announced and smiled at me.

There's that feeling again.

I smiled at her and spoke, "It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah." She replied with a glare.

"Where's WooJin?" I asked Jeongin.

"Over there." He smiled as he pointed to the counter, where WooJin was talking to the male cashier.

He looks really happy. That's kinda cute. But I'm gonna have to ruin the moment and get my ice cream.

"Woo bear, sorry to interrupt, I just came to get my food." I apologetically smile and him and the cashier.

"Oh, here you go. I hope you like green tea, this is Johnny by the way. Johnny, this is Y/N, my housemate." He smiled back as he handed me the large cone.

"Hello Johnny, it's nice to meet you."

"You too Y/N. So I hear you like in one of those creepy houses on the outskirts of town?"

"Yeah, I inherited it from my Grandmother Edith. Anyway, I hope we see each other again, I'm gonna head back to the others. See you in a bit WooJin." I smiled at them both

I walked back to the table slowly as I once again went over what Moloch said to us. What he had said to me happened, I prayed the same wouldn't happen with the others. When I got closer I saw the girl sit in what was originally WooJin's seat and put her hand on Chan's.

"Are you okay? You look really pale?" Minho asked as the others looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm gonna head home. Does someone want my ice cream? I lost my appetite." I mumbled as I passed my ice cream to Felix, "I'll see you guys later. There's no rush, enjoy yourselves."

I pushed the door open to leave when I felt someone stop me. I turned around to see HyunJin.

"If you're leaving we're coming with you. Screw him and that little bitch."

"Yeah, if she breaths she's a thot," Felix yelled, "Except you. You're not a thot."

"WooJin, you don't have to come, you can stay and talk to Johnny." I peered over HyunJin's shoulder as he walked towards us.

"I got his number it's fine. Let's blow this popsicle stand."

"So Moloch was right? About your thing at least." Minho whispered as he and Changbin held my hands, as a form of comfort.

"Yeah, I was hoping to talk to everyone when we get home, about what he said to you two as well, if it's okay with you guys."

"Of course it is. Things like this need to be talked about, instead of hiding it." Changbin chirped.

"Why don't we have a mini party with the 9 of us tonight after we've told everyone. You never know, it might even cheer you up a bit." Changbin suggested.

"Yeah, we can get your hoe on. Let lose a bit. Celebrate the fact we aren't being haunted anymore." Minho replied.

"That sounds like it may actually be fun." I chuckled.

"Of course it'll be fun. I'll be there." Felix jumper into the conversation.

"WooJin could even invite Johnny if he wanted to." I smirked in the direction of WooJin, who was completely oblivious because he was too busy talking Jeongin and SeungMin.