Chapter 4

A/N: too soon for anything that isn't PG. But if you guys want it in the future, lemme know.♥️

"Can I at least call you mine?"
"I don't know. Can you?"
"Since I sense no objection, I'll have to start calling you mine. That means I get to call you the other things too. Isn't that right baby?"
"Can we just go to sleep?"
"Not possible." He chuckled as he pulled me closer, connecting our lips.

The kiss started off soft, but was deepened when I went to rest my hand behind his head. He pulled my hips closer to him.

CRASH.
Followed by screaming and shouting.
"Should we go see what that is?"
"Do we have to?"
"They're your friends, of course we have to." I snapped at him and threw the door open to go to the source of the commotion.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked as I ran to the group that was huddled around the bookcase and now, open passageway. "I thought I told you to leave this alone."
"We didn't touch it. Changbin and Lix were walking past, to go to their rooms and something threw Felix at the bookcase." Minho explained.
"Felix, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ran to him to hug him, feeling bad that I had brought them into this situation. "I didn't know anything this bad would happen. First what happened earlier and now this. I'm sorry to all of you. You can leave if you want, I won't blame you."
"Why would we leave. This place is great. Also what happened earlier?" Jeongin seemed the most intrigued by this.
"I guess you could say I was kidnapped by the ghost kids. Y/Nnie saved me." Chan replied.
"He was a damsel in distress bless him. So cute." I announced, everyone except Chan laughed.
"Speaking of damsel in distress, Y/N is my girlfriend now, hands off." This made me choke on my saliva.
"Since when?" Someone asked.
"I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch," I stood up and went and stood next to Minho. "I never agreed to anything and I don't like you like that."
"Ah, but you did. Or does what happened earlier not count?" He teased and everyone's eyes widened and they stared at me.
"He kissed me. End of."
"She reciprocated it. Didn't even try and stop me."
"That's enough of that. Jeongin, can I stay in your room instead please?"
"Um, yeah, sure."

As we headed off I turned around to look at Chan, he looked hurt by what I said so I stopped and told Jeongin I would be there in a minute.
"Channie, I'm sorry."
He didn't look up at me, ignoring my presence completely.
"Channie baby."
Still nothing. So I hugged him and softly said,
"Chan, please look at me. I didn't mean to upset you."
I was staring to get worried, he didn't even hug me back, he just let his arms dangle by his sides.
"Chan..."
I was on the verge of crying. Darn my emotions. I kissed his cheek and turned to leave, defeated. Until I felt someone grab the sleeve of my top.
"Don't go. Please." He sounded so sad and hurt.
"I'm not going anywhere."
"Did you mean what you said?"
"I don't know how I feel about you, we've only know each other for a few hours. I think you're incredibly attractive, but you're also cute at the same time. You confuse my heart dude. One minute I wanna squeeze your cheeks and tell you how much of an UwU you are. Then the next minute I'm like hot damn, lemme get some of that. You know?"
"You think I'm hot?"
"I also said you're cute. Why are you ignoring that?"

He kissed my forehead and walked back to his room, "Enjoy your sleepover with Jeongin, baby. I'm just downstairs if you need me."

Goddamn it. I internally screamed at myself. Why am I letting him do this to me? Damn him.
"Jeonginnie. Can I come in?" I asked as I knocked on his door.
"Hold on a second. I'm just getting changed." He yelled back through the door. So I decided to lean against the door frame/wall.
"There's no rush take your time."
"You sure?"
"Jeonginnie I'll be fine."
"What happened between you and Chan? If you don't mind me asking."
"Oh, it's nothing. I think we're okay now."
"I hope you guys are. I don't think any of us want weird sexual tension."
"Dude, stop talking and thinking about sexual tension between anyone. You're a baby."
"I'm not a baby. You're not that much older than me. But you can come in now."
"Okay," I pushed the door open and saw him making a bed for himself on the floor. "Shit, I left my quilt in Chan's room. I'll be back in a minute."

I closed the door behind me and ran to Chan's room.
"Chan, I left my quilt in your room."
"Okay, come in."
I pushed his door open and saw him pulling his shirt off, about to go to bed.
"Could at least cover yourself."
"Why? You've seen this before."
"Please cover up and be that cute little UwU I love so much." I chuckled and walked to grab my quilt from the edge of the bed.
"So what you're saying is you love me?" He began acting cute.
"You should be like this more often. Maybe you'd have a chance."
"I think I have more of a chance like this." He stood up and walked towards me.
"I said put a damn top on."
All he did was smirk and pull me closer to him. I looked up at him as he brought his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and felt his lips connected with my forehead again.
"Go get some sleep, we've gotta be up early to go grocery shopping."
"Okay, goodnight Channie."
"Goodnight baby girl. I love you."
"I'll see you in the morning."

A/N:
This book is heavily based on the duality of Bang Chan. Cause ya know.

He went from this ^

He went from this ^

To this^ in the blink of an eye