Chapter 29

"Sorry we took so long, I got my hair stuck in my hairbrush. I started freaking out and it took the 5 of us to save my hair and my emotions." I chuckled as I sat next to Hyunjin. I looked to Felix, who winked at me as he sat beside Jeongin. Game on.

Halfway through the film I noticed Seungmin looking very scared.

"Hyunjinnie, Seungmin looks like scared, why don't you comfort him." I whispered, this made him slid his hand towards Seungmin's, quickly interlocking them while smiling.

I stood up, to head to the kitchen and on my way tapped Felix, so he knew it was time for him to speak to Jeongin.

"Are you okay baby?" I looked towards the door, to see Chan looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just needed a minute alone."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"You have a busted lip because I decided to go out alone. I was stupid and the 4 of you got hurt. I feel like I single handedly ruined our nice dinner."

"If it makes you feel better the dude that grabbed you looked way worse than we do."

"I guess that makes me feel a bit better. But I swear if you guys get arrested for this I'm going to marry Felix and then we're going to move to somewhere you won't find us."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because he'd get in more trouble for harassment."

"I guess. But I swear, if my arms bruise and it's super noticeable I'm not leaving my room until they heal."

"Why don't we worry about that tomorrow and just spend the rest of tonight surrounded by our best friends."

"You're just full of good ideas today aren't you?"

He quickly kissed my forehead and the pulled me back into the living room.

Surely him kissing me is going to hurt his lip? Plus it could get infected. Does he need stitches? Should I have made him go to a hospital? What about Changbin's busted eyebrow? Is that gonna get infected? What if they scar? I can't deal with permanent damage to their beautiful faces. Why is life so damn cruel? Oh no, what about Hyunjin's potential black eye, that's gonna take weeks to heal. Luckily Minho only had a scratch, so that shouldn't take too long to heal. But they're still idiots for picking a fight.

As I walked back to my seat I saw Jeongin cuddled up to Seungmin, who had his head on Hyunjin shoulder.

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Phase one complete. Now on to phase two. But how are we going to get them to willingly spend alone time together? We could go on a holiday. But Hyunjin would want to spend time with Chan, Woojin and Changbin. And Jeongin and Seungmin will want to spend time with me, Lix, Minho and Jisung. We could rent out a little villa, or go camping. Gosh, this is such a hard choice to make. I'll have to pitch the ideas to the others after the movies over.

"Are you okay? You seem spaced out." I look to my left to see Hyunjin looking at me with a concerned expression plastered on his face.

"I just feel bad, cause you're gonna have a black eye."

"It's fine. The guy deserved it, plus he looks way worse than us. But you should've seen it. I'm pretty sure the only reason Minho is the least injured is because he's really fast on his feet, he even broke the guys nose."

"Y'all are going to prison. And I'm taking all your mans with me."

"You can't have Jeonginnie and Seungminnie, they're mine."

"Do they know that?"

"Not yet, but they will."

"Are they asleep?"

"Yeah, they're so cute."

"Why don't we just turn the film off, pretty much everyone is falling asleep. And I personally would like to sleep in my bed instead of falling asleep on the couch."

"Sounds good."

"I'll get Jeongin to the bed and you can handle Seungmin."

I silently watched as he woke him up, literally in the cutest way possible.

"Minnie, you fell asleep on the couch, let's get you to bed."

Just take all my UwU's please.

Seungmin yawned a little and said goodnight to us and soon it was just me, Chan and Jeongin.

"Chan, go to bed. I've got to take the baby up."

"Why don't I take him up and then we could go to your room and talk."

"I'll take him. Then I'll come to your room. Okay?"

He gave me a short nod and headed upstairs.

"Hey Jeonginnie, it's time to go to bed. Everyone's already gone up."

"I want Hyunjin and Seungmin."

"Okay, lets go upstairs and I'll let them know okay?"

He pushed himself up and grabbed my hand so we could go upstairs. We'd made it to his room and I left to find the two males. To no ones surprise Hyunjin was laying beside Seungmin, playing with his hair.

"Sorry to interrupt, by Jeonginnie wanted you guys."

"Bring my baby here. There's plenty of room for him in my bed." Seungmin replied as he yawned.

"He means bring our baby boy here so we can cuddle." Hyunjin corrected him as I left.

"Jeongin, they said you can go to Seungmin's room. So I'm gonna go, goodnight."

I knocked on Chan's door and waited for him to let me in.

"You didn't need to knock baby, you could've just come in."

"I knocked because I didn't know if you were changing or anything. It would have been awkward if I walked in and you were nacked or something."

"I don't see a downside." He chuckled as he moved over slightly so I could sit beside him.

"Shut up or I'm leaving. How's your lip? It looks sore."

"It's fine, nothing to worry about. On the note of lips and pain. Me, Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin are going to the tattooist tomorrow, to ya know, get a piercing or two. But I need you to keep everyone busy."

"I have the perfect idea. We can just lounge around and do face masks. It'll be great, and then you guys will come back looking hot."

"Which would you prefer I got? Nose or lip?"

"Both are hot, but I'd have to say lip."

And with that he kissed me on the forehead and we decided to try and sleep.