Chapter 8

A/N: Disclaimer, this chapter contains depictions of a kind of demonic possession, demonic summoning and use of an Ouija board. This has been made by me after doing extensive demonology research. Do not attempt any of the following at home or anywhere else. I hope you enjoy.

"There is something up here I want you to see," It growled. "My name is Moloch by the way."
And with that he traveled at an inhuman speed up the several flights of stairs that lead to the attic.

Why did you bring me here? What do you have planned?
"I have brought you here because I'm going to use you to help me release some more of my kind."
How long has this been planned?
"Your Grandmother left you this house, with the soul promise to me of letting me release more 'hell dwellers', using you as my host. You have your own Grandmother to thank for the whole orchestration of this master mind plan."
You're lying. She would never.
"It was meant to be so easy. Scare you, make you feel vulnerable, alone. Have you open up to me. But that pesky neighbor of yours got in the way and convinced you to fill the house with people who make you strong willed. So I had to hurt them, make you vulnerable. Make you think you were helping your little friends."
So you weren't going to hurt Changbin?
"I was more than willing to take chances with your friends. But I needed someone who was blood related to the individual who summoned me. Everyone in your family knows better than to be here, making you the perfect candidate to be a host and a summoner."
I should have just gotten the house blessed or something when I first got here.
"But you were not a match for me intellectually, resulting in your little boy toy being the only one who could foil my plan. Lucky for me, he's blinded by a dumb love for you."
You're just that to make it easier to control me. Well it's not going to work.
"It is far too late for you to fight this. Now, we just need to find the box that has the 6 black candles, chalk and Ouija board. Lucky for me, your friends checked all the boxes but one while you and myself were making that deal. Meaning the only unchecked box must contain what I am looking for. We will also need an animal sacrifice."
How do you know I didn't throw it away when I was getting rid of stuff the day after I got here?

A loud demonic cackle filled the empty house, if I could feel, I probably would have shuddered. Moloch raised my arm and with a great unseen force pulled a rectangular box towards us, then bent down to open the box.
"Rapturous, it is all here. Just as she left it."
If you leave my body, I can help you complete your tasks faster.
"I am not a fool mortal. If I leave my host body you will surely run back to your friends and try and end me again. I am staying here until I have finished my work."

He grabbed the red chalk and began drawing a large circle in the middle of the nearly empty room. Once he had joined the ends he drew a star, inside that star, a goats head was drawn, as well as a satanic symbol, some letters and the number 6 three times.

Once he had finished drawing he placed a candle on each point and the final one in the middle of the circle

"Now we just need the animal sacrifice. I think I saw some vermin in the basement, shall we go get one and find some matches on our way past the kitchen."
For a demon you're incredibly well mannered and you are well spoken. I expected more growls I guess. That's how your kind are usually depicted. But you also come across as being a bitch.
"Just because I am evil does not mean I do not know proper etiquette and mannerisms. I even waited for you to invite me to possess you, I am a very gentlemanly demon if I do say so myself. But let us discuss this as we walk to catch the vermin we require."

"Did you know your dabbled in cult activities?"
No, this is all rather new to me. Do you know why she summoned you?
"Pest control."
So she summoned an all powerful demon to kill vermin? When were you summoned?
"I was summoned in the December of 1999. A few months before you were born. When you took your first breath she made you my future host body when the time came."
Oh lucky me, I feel honoured.
"Hey, less of the sarcasm. It is an honour."

He had grabbed a large rat and the matches and we were now standing in front of the chalk pentagram.
"One candle for each demon to be summoned. A match struck for each."
He began chanting as he walked around the circle lighting each candle.