Chapter 3

"PIZZA!" My voice rang through the house after I'd paid and shut the door. Above me I heard several people running from their rooms and down the wide staircase, towards me. "You guys seem hungry," I chuckled and walked with the pizza boxes stacked neatly in my hands. "Binnie, the plates are in that cupboard there, could you be a sweetheart and grab them for us." He looked in the direction in which I had pointed, with my foot, and moved quickly due to an overwhelming hunger.
"Smells great. What did you order?" Jeongin asked, last to enter the kitchen.
"Two Hawaiians and a cheese. Cause someone is boring." Chan joked as he took the stack of boxes from me and placed them in the counter.
"I'm not boring. Fruit doesn't belong on pizza." I retorted, regretting my words almost instantly as the other 8 males turned to face me.
"I'm sorry. What did you say?" (Felix)
"I'm not boring?" (Me)
"No, the other part." (Changbin)
"Fruit doesn't belong on pizza?" (Me)
"I'd probably run if I was you." (Chan)
"Why?" (Me)
"The last person that said that almost got tickled to death." (Chan)

They inched closer towards me as I backed away. I felt my back hit the wall and knew I was fucked. "WooJinnje, you're a reasonable man. Help me." I pleaded.
"We'll make you a deal. You have 15 seconds to run and hide. If you don't. We'll tickle you until you can't breath." He replied
"But-" (Me)
"15." (Minho)
"14." (Jisung)
"13." (Jeongin)
"12." (SeungMin)

I took the opportunity they gave me and ran out the room, lightning fast. I figured if I could get there in time I'd hide under my bed. Cause I'm a genius and they wouldn't think to look there.
After 5 minutes of hiding I heard my door open and saw feet walking towards where I was hiding. I held my breath, thinking it was probably Jeongin or Felix. I felt someone grab my ankles and forcefully drag me out from under the bed. I opened my eyes to see a grotesque face starring at me. I let out a blood curdling scream and the figure disappeared. All I could do was cry and rock back and forth, trying to erase that awful image from my mind.

"Y/N, it's okay. I'm here, what happened." Someone asked, I was too in shock to think of who it was, my eyes still squeezed shut. I felt someone pick me up bridal style and carry me out my room.

"Let me go." I kept mumbling, inaudible to those around me.
"Y/N, it's okay, you're safe. You can open your eyes now," The person carrying me spoke in a soothing voice. I opened my eyes to see a worried ChangBin looking at me. "What happened sweetie? We heard you scream."
"It was horrible, like a nightmare. I was hiding under my bed, waiting for you guys to either find me, or give up. When I heard me door open, revealing feet walking towards me. It went quiet and something grabbed me and pulled me out from under the bed. It was horrible. It smelt old and fusty." I broke down and started crying again. "I'm just glad I don't have to be alone anymore."
"Why don't we eat dinner then talk about it? Food might get cold." Minho interjected. So we all went to the kitchen and stood around the island in the middle of the room, eating pizza.

//time skip to much later that night//

"It's really late, we should probably go to bed." SeungMin yawned. I just shook my head in protest.
"I'm too scared to sleep in my room. Heck, I'm too scared to sleep alone." I admitted, twiddling my thumbs in my lap.
"Why don't you stay in my room. I can sleep on the floor." Chan spoke softly and held my hand.
"I wouldn't want to trouble any of you." I replied smiling weakly at them.
"It's no bother, why don't we go upstairs so you can get changed, then we can go through to my room. You should probably grab your quilt too while you're at it." Chan stood up and held his hand out for me to grab so we could go get ready.
"Goodnight Guys." We all said in unison, walking to different parts of the house.

"You know, I could protect you better if I was in the room with you." He insisted.
"I'll be fine. It'll only take a few minutes. I'll scream if I need you."
"Okay, but be quick."

I ran to my closest and grabbed a pair of shorts and a pyjama top, putting them on and grabbing my quilt so I could leave.
"Chan, I'm done."
"You look so cute."
"You on the other hand, don't."
"Cause I'm not cute, I'm hot."
"In your dreams."
"More like in your future dreams baby. Now let's go to my room before anymore weird shit happens."

I followed him in and pushed the door shut behind me. Within seconds he had his shirt off and was smirking at me again. I blushed and looked at my feet, it didn't help because I could see his feet coming towards me.
"Baby girl, you should look at me. Instead of the floor." He lifted my chin and I could feel his breath. I shut my eyes and let him hold my head up, knowing I couldn't avoid whatever was going to happen twice in one day.

He closed the gap between us and connected his lips with my forehead.
"Do you want me in the bed with you, or on the floor?"
"Bed. Please. But stay on your side."
"I can't make any promises baby."
"Stop calling me that."
"Okay, baby girl."
"Nope."
"Babe?"
"Try again."
"Can I at least call you mine?"
"I don't know. Can you?"
"Since I sense no objection, I'll have to start calling you mine. That means I get to call you the other things too. Isn't that right baby?"
"Can we just go to sleep?"
"Not possible." He chuckled as he pulled me closer, connecting our lips.