Chapter 24

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't know, you're literally wrapped around her little finger," I yelled at him, and through sheer frustration I started crying. "You can act like you care about me, but it's obvious you don't. You drop me in a heart beat to be with her."

By this point I was storming back upstairs.

Why do I even bother? He just throws it back in my face.

Sat on the edge of my bed, staring at nothing when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in I guess."

I looked towards the door and saw Chan entering, with his head down.

"I'm sorry for saying you're crazy. I thought about what you said, and I can see your point."

"If we can make it two days without arguing, I'll consider forgiving you."

"Perfect. We can go on those dates your friends wanted to go on."

I stared at him blankly, waiting for him to elaborate. Clearly he couldn't tell and stared at me in return.

"Elaborate? How do you know about those?"

"Your friends told me."

"Of course they did. They're all dying to meet you."

"We could go on one with Renjun and Mark the first day and Jaemin and Chenle the second day."

"Wow, I'm impressed. You learnt their names."

"They matter to you, therefore they matter to me."

"Wow. Thanks I guess."

Before he could reply my bedroom door flew open to reveal Minho, SeungMin, Jeongin, Felix and Changbin.

"We're back bitches. I'm sorry Chan, but you're gonna have to leave, we only have an hour an a half until we need to leave and she's still a mess," Minho commanded and move out the way so the latter could leave. "I'm going to straighten your hair. Hope it looks good cause by the time I'm done we won't have much time to do anything else."

"I love how reassuring you are Ho. What about Lix and Binnie?"

"We're gonna sit here and gossip with you." Felix began.

"More like conspiracy theories." Changbin concluded.

"I have a crazy theory." I announced, making everyone fall quiet.

"Yes?" They collectively spoke, waiting in anticipation for me to continue. But honestly I didn't want them to think I'm crazy.

"I proposed this idea to Chan and he told me I probably have a head injury. But I have this theory that Jessica is a demon, or she's possessed."

"I can see why." (Changbin)
"I thought the same." (Minho)
"Spill. The. Tea." (Jeongin)
"Mood." (Felix)
"Took someone long enough to say something." (SeungMin)

"My theory is that she's actually Incubus." I suggested as Minho began straightening my hair.

"I think you're a genius."
"That's better than what I thought."
"I just thought she was a massive bitch."
"Yeah, she's that too."
"Why did Chan think you're crazy?"

"Because he's literally whipped from her." I chuckled as I looked up at them all.

"Yeah, I'd whip him." (Felix)
"What was that?" (Changbin)
"Nothing." (Felix)
"Lix, you freak." (Y/N)
"Shut up, like you guys haven't thought the same." (Felix)
"Like, he is a snack, but that's nasty dude." (SeungMin)
"Dudes definitely a snack." (Minho)
"If you don't claim him as your man I think I may have to." (Jeongin)
"Can you stop fawning over him and go back to your boyfriends?" (Y/N)
"Nope." (SeungMin)
"Absolutely not." (Minho)
"Okay, you two can keep him, I'll take Jisung and HyunJin." (Y/N)
"Square up bitch, leave my man alone." (Minho)
"I'm kidding, please don't burn me with the straighteners." (Y/N)

//time skip, brought to you by my emo ass self//

My hair and make up had been finished and they finally decided to show me the mystery dress.

Only problem being, it would show the scratch on my shoulder

Only problem being, it would show the scratch on my shoulder. None the less, I put it on and paired it with a black pair of converse, because why wear heels when no one can see them am I right? I made my way downstairs, ensuring I had a sweater on, so I could address the issue with all the housemates.

"Guys, I have something I need to show you all, I don't want you to freak out. I'm perfectly fine." I announced as I removed the sweater and turned around so they could all face my back.

"What the actual fuck is that." (HyunJin)
"Is this what you're being secretive about?" (Felix)
"When did this happen?" (Changbin)
"Probably when she got possessed." (WooJin)
"Definitely when she got possessed." (Minho)
"You knew?" (Jeongin)
"I just saw it when I did her hair." (Minho)
"That doesn't help." (SeungMin)
"When I bleached her hair." (Minho)
"You've known about this for over a week and you didn't think telling us would be a good idea?" (Chan)
"Will you calm down. It wasn't his place to say. And I wouldn't even be telling you if it wasn't for this beautiful dress that I have completely fallen in love with." (Y/N)
"You should have told us." (Jisung)
"It's not exactly your fault." (Jeongin)
"Except it kinda is." (Y/N)
"Well at least it's not self inflicted am I right?" (Jisung)
"Will you guys chill the fuck out? It doesn't hurt and I stopped noticing it when my heart was trampled on." (Y/N)

Before anyone could say anything I ran to my car so we could leave.

In my car was Me, SeungMin, Changbin, Felix, Jeongin and HyunJin. The rest were in Chan's car.

The ride wasn't too bad, except the occasional question about what it was like being possessed. Which apparently makes for a really interesting story time. But with story time came Felix constantly saying "Tea." and "Mood." But after a while you get used to it and it actually becomes very comical.

After about 20 minutes of driving we had finally reached the restaurant.

"I want y'all on your best behaviour. If you're good, I have popcorn and ice cream at home so we can have a girls night and watch some chick flic that Felix suggests." I say to the 9 males in front of me before I push the door open and walk in.