Chapter 31

"Is this why you were gone so long? Cause it looks like it was worth it." (Felix)
"That's hot." (Y/N, Seungmin, Felix, Jisung and Jeongin)
"I'm going to assume Woojin and Y/N told you about our dinner conversation while you guys were gone." (Jisung.)
"Okay Hyunjin has a tattoo, they definitely told them." (Jeongin)
"Not that I'm mad about it." (Seungmin)
"Like damn." (Felix)
"Minho, we're piercing buddies." (Y/N)

There was a moment of silence as everyone stared at me with expression of distaste.

"Y'all are rude." (Y/N)
"You were rude originally." (Minho)
"Bitch when?" (Y/N)
"To his defense you were." (Felix)
"When." (Y/N)
"25/8 honestly." (Jeongin)
"You guys aren't helping. Why don't you just show them what you guys got." (Y/N)

They scurried away to retrieve the presents they had brought that morning.

"If you guys don't appreciate these little babies I'm kicking you out my house. And I'm sorry Channie, I was busy helping everyone else with their stuff that I didn't get chance to find something for you." I admitted and blushed slightly due to feeling embarrassed that everyone except him was receiving something.

"It's okay, maybe we can go out later and something." He suggested as he briefly flashed the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

We soon heard them hurrying down the stairs again.

"Binnie, I got us matching socks. If you don't like the colour we can take them back and get another colour." Felix spoke quickly, due to being nervous and practically threw the socks and Changbin before hiding behind me.

"Baby they're beautiful. I love them. Thank you so much." Changbin replied as he smiled from ear to ear, grabbing Felix and planting kisses all over his face.

Cute~.

"I got us socks too, they have squirrels and Cats on them. I hope you like them." Jisung, who was suddenly full of confidence, handed to socks to Minho and smiled, waiting for his response.

Minho stood in awe for a few minutes before snapping out of his daydream and pulling Jisung into a hug, where he then began to shower him with kisses and affection.

And last but not least, SeungIn. I swear if Hyunjin is rude or anything I'm throwing hands. My babies are too precious to have their hearts broken.

"Hyunjin, me and Seungmin got us matching socks." Jeongin immediately flushed red and looked at Seungmin for assistance.

"Awe, my babies, you guys are literally the purest things ever," Hyunjin chuckled in response. "Although I don't know which of you to hug first."

"I got you bro." I interrupted as I pushed Seungmin towards him, while pulling Jeongin into a hug. Everyone else cottoned on to what was happening and ran to us. Forming a large group hug in the middle of the kitchen.

"So I was thinking we could go to the beach this afternoon, since it's a really nice day. Just kick back and relax. Like we used to when we were younger." Chan suggested. And everyone except me yelled in agreement.

"I wasn't with you guys when you were younger, but I'm suddenly imagining you guys being in a cult and trying to sacrifice Felix." I admitted, feeling stupid for saying so.

"That's actually how we spent one Saturday a month." Minho laughed.

"Please tell me you aren't serious." I pleaded, slightly shocked.

"Of course we're kidding. It was more like everyone other Sunday and we'd usually try and sacrifice either Changbin or Jisung." Jeongin started laughing, clearly too hard because he had tears running down his cheeks and after he finished speaking he too a long exhausted breath of air.

"Okay new plan, I'm never going anywhere with any of you ever again." I teased as I walked out of the kitchen.

I heard the younger three erupted into laughter and ran in the same direction as me.

"We were just kidding. We never actually knew how to preform a sacrifice. But since you're an expert, maybe you could teach us." Jeongin stopped laughing for about 30 seconds before he continued again.

"You're a dick innie. You should be nice to me, this is my house after all." I retorted, hitting his arm lightly.

"Ouch. Woojin, Y/N hit me!" He yelled as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"I bloody will in a minute." I announced, leaping at him.

We both shut our eyes, awaiting the impact of our bodies hitting the floor. But the only thing I felt was a fair of arms grab me, causing my flight through the air to be incredibly short lived.

"No hurting my baby." Woojin spoke softly as he placed me on the floor.

"Then make him apologize for what he said to her." Chan commented, sounding like a child.

"We were just playing around." I admitted, feeling slightly bad for causing a potential argument between the eldest two.

"Yeah, we were just playing. But admittedly I think I may have taken it a bit too far, especially when you think about what I said in the first place. So I'm sorry Y/N." He mumbled in agreement with me.

I just chuckled and walked over to him, so I could hug him.

"Chan, get your woman away from my baby boy. Only I'm allowed to hug him," Hyunjin pouted cutely and began stamping his feet, only to be nudged by Seungmin. "Oh and Seungmin. Only me and Minnie are allowed to hug him."

I immediately let go of the poor boy, who had unwillingly been clung to my body. A light shade of pink and I soon noticed why.

"Do you know how close his face was to your boobs? He's a child. Is that even allowed?" Jisung yelled like a child.

"It was an accident. I'm so sorry Innie." I panicked and turned an even darker shade of pink than the youngest.

He didn't say anything, he just sat on the couch twiddling his thumb.

"It's okay. Why don't we just get ready to go to the beach." He finally broke the silence before dashing to his room.

A/N: hey guys. I just wanted to apologize for the fact it's been a hot minute since I uploaded. My mental state wasn't the best, but it's improving slowly, so hopefully uploads will be back to normal soon. Also a massive thank you to everyone who's stuck with this book. This chapter was started 5 days ago. I once again apologize for practically falling off the face of the earth, I'll see you in the next chapter ♥️.