Chapter 9

A/N: Disclaimer, this chapter contains depictions of a kind of demonic possession, demonic summoning and use of an Ouija board. This has been made by me after doing extensive demonology research. Do not attempt any of the following at home or anywhere else. I hope you enjoy.

//
He had grabbed a large rat and the matches and we were now standing in front of the chalk pentagram.
"One candle for each demon to be summoned. A match struck for each."
He began chanting as he walked around the circle lighting each candle.
"I call for thee Ukobach, Incubus, Leviathan, Beelzebub, Anzu and Gaki. Come forth and be free my brethren. Reck havoc amongst these weak mortals. I give thee blood of an animal sacrifice, use this host body as a vessel and come forth."
He continued chanting once the candles were lit. As he named each, the respective candle blew out. When the first blew out he left my body and I fell helplessly to the floor, only serving as a vessel for the requested demons to materialise in the room.
My body turned ice cold and I started to choke on what, at first, seemed to be nothing. Then, the first demon appeared. This repeating 5 more times. Tears streaming down my face I heard Moloch speak.
"You fulfilled your purpose. We will leave now. But I will return in the future to summon more of my kind, as will my brethren."

I just laid on the floor crying, until I fell asleep.
Only to be awoken by the timer I had set at the beginning. I grabbed my phone, pressing a contact and calling them.

"Felix, we have a problem."
"What kind of problem?"
"Get here as fast as you can. Bring the others. I'm in the attic."
I heard him hang up. So I decided to sit up, but stopped immediately feeling a sharp vice like pain in my head, causing my to grab my head and hiss in pain.

"What's-" WooJin, who was the first to come in, stopped dead just after talking. Then ran to me to see if I was okay. I didn't respond so he picked my up and carried me to my room. "I'll be back in a second, the others are coming up now."
He left and I heard the others run up the stairs, when I went to reopen my eyes I was greeted by a hug from someone.

"Jeongin... you should probably give her some space to explain." Changbin called out. I shook my head and hugged him back, beginning to cry.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?" I asked peering over Jeongin's shoulder.

"Good." They seemed hesitant to answer.

"I wasn't possessed the whole time and Moloch is no longer in the house."

"What's the bad news?" WooJin looked at me as he passed me the glass of what he had gone to get.

"I may have accidentally agreed to being a host so he could summon some more demons."
No one spoke, they just stared at me with their jaws on the floor.

"I should probably explain. He was summoned by my Grandmother two months before I was born and she promised him he could use me to summon more demons to aid him in his destruction of the planet. He said he had no reason to use Changbin, he just knew I would offer myself to save you guys. But yes, he used me as a host and vessel to summon six other demons and they're somewhere in the world. He also said they'll come back in the future for me to be a vessel again. But it was an accident, I swear."

"I'm sorry what?" Chan blinked a few times, trying to process everything I had said.

"Did I fucking stutter? I'm sorry, sarcasm and being a bitch is a defense mechanism. But why don't we go back to the attic so I can show y'all the pentagram we need to clean up." I sat up from the bed and left the room, waiting for the others to follow me.

"Here's a crazy idea, why don't we summon them, or the one that possessed Y/N and get a Priest here?" Minho suggested as we all stood staring at the circle on the floor.

"That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna need a rat and a knife. I also want you guys to leave again. In case something goes wrong." I commanded and went to usher them out of the room.

"Why do you need a rat and a knife?" Jeongin asked, looking up at me innocently.

"Don't you worry baby, why don't you go with Channie to get ice cream?" I replied, looking at Chan.

"Okay, but I want someone to stay here with her." He replied, pulling Jeongin out the room.

"You guys don't have to stay here for this. It's pretty gross." I looked at them, waiting for Changbin to bring what I needed.

"Since it was my idea I will stay and help." Minho stepped forward, so he was next to me.

"I'll stay too. I feel partly responsible for you ending up in that situation." Changbin handed me a shoes box, with a rather angry rat inside and a knife.

"Everyone else, go meet Chan and Jeongin for ice cream. We've got this."

The remaining 5 left slowly, telling us to be safe as they left.

"So we need to stand on the points of the star. I'll deal with the animal sacrifice, and the candles. Just repeat after me and don't move. You also have to be strong willed so the demon cannot possess you."

The pair looked at me, shocked for a moment before nodding.