Chapter 7

It was cold and smelt musty. I instantly regretted going up there when I saw a dead animal in the corner. I immediately covered my eyes from the hideous sight, but every time I closed my eyes I could see it. I spun around, so my back faced it and went to speak, until I was interrupted by a loud CRASH and a few screams.

"Changbin, are you okay? Speak to me." Someone yelled and the five of us ran in the direction of the cried.

It looked (from far away) that Changbin had found, and fallen into a crawl space that lead to the basement. "I'll go see if I can find him. Chan you're coming with me." I commanded as I sped off in the opposite direction.;

"ChangBin?"
"Binnie?"
"If you can hear us make a noise."
We went to call out for him again, but the basement door slammed shut, the light bulb exploded and we heard running and laughing around us.
"I don't have time for this! Give us Changbin. Unharmed and preferably NOT possessed. I will literally do anything. Just don't hurt any of them." I began pleading with something I couldn't see. I was on the verge of crying, when I felt something touch my hand. That was enough to send my emotions and broke down and started sobbing.
"It's just me, it's okay. You're okay Y/N."
"How do I know it's really you?"
"You'll just have to trust me baby girl." He whispered as he softly kissed my forehead, in that moment I felt safe.

"You'll do anything you say?" The unseen entity growled in my ear, making me shiver then tense up.
"Anything, just don't hurt them."
"Having a body would be pretty great. It's either you, or him. You have until sun up tomorrow to decide. If you don't we will take over him and you'll never see him again."
"If I were to allow you to inhabit one of our bodies. How long are we talking?"
"A day," Chan announced. "Any longer and I will get a Priest to exorcise the fuck outta you."
"Deal." It growled. Soon the lights were back on and Changbin was laying in front of us, hugging his knees.

"Binnie," I ran to him and pulled him into a hug. "It's okay, we're here. Chan can you help me get him upstairs? The sooner we tell everyone, the sooner we can get this over with." He just nodded, picking Changbin up and walking up the stairs.
"Guys. Lounge. We have him." Chan yelled as he placed Changbin on the couch.
"Binnie. My baby!" Felix screamed as he ran in and practically squeezed the life out of the latter.

"So, you guys are gonna be going away for a few days while I renovate." I smiled, thinking everyone would believe it, I turned my head towards Chan and he seemed incredibly sad.
"She's lying." Changbin announced.
"I'm not."
"I heard everything. Just be honest with them Y/N." He mumbled, still weak from the fall.

"So, you guys have to leave for a few days. For your own safety. The demon thing said he'd leave you all alone, if I let him take over my body for a day. I agreed, because I don't want what happened to Felix the other day, or Changbin just now, to happen to any of you. The deal is, he possess me for a day and you guys remain untouched."
"You can't be serious." Seungmin yelled in protest.
"It was either me or Binnie. I couldn't do that to you guys and especially not to him." I replied, looking at my hands. I heard a few people storm out the room, clearly annoyed or upset with the deal I made.
"Thank you. For choosing yourself over him." Felix was tearing up as he hugged me.
"I told you, I won't let you guys get hurt. My house, my demon problem. Now go pack your stuff."
They all left, except Chan, who walked up to me and hugged me tighter than ever.
"Don't get hurt baby."
"I won't."
"Promise?"
"I promise. Now go pack. To be safe stay away for two days."
He went to leave but quickly turned around and kissed me.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

//time skip.//
Everyone was leaving. They could finally see why I had agreed to do what I had done, although Seungmin was still very annoyed at me.
"Bye guys, see you in a couple days. Don't get into too much trouble."
"Bye Y/N." They collectively yelled in response.

"You demon guy. A few rules before you're allowed to take over my body for the next 24 hours. 1) No making my head do that 360 spinning shit.
2)Don't do anything that could harm me. 3) If you make me vomit, you're cleaning it up. 4) No leaving the house. And last but not least 5) I'm setting a timer, when it goes off you leave. You can remain in the house as long as you don't hurt anyone, or you can move on to another house far away, just don't hurt me or my friends again." I screamed at the empty house, feeling a quick rush of cold wind I knew that thing was nearby.
"Deal."

I felt a coldness overtake my body, I couldn't speak but at least I could still think. Unable to move my body I had to wait to be moved around by the temporary controller of this meaty flesh suit. This is gonna be the longest 24 hours of my life, I just hope the others are okay. Soon enough I felt my feet dragging across the hard floor in the direction of the attic.
"There's something up here I want you to see," It growled. "My name is Moloch by the way."
And with that he traveled at an inhuman speed up the several flights of stairs that lead to the attic.