Chapter 27

"Make me."

"Already on it baby girl."

And with that he pulled me closer to him. We were so close I could feel his breath on my lips. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. This is it, it's finally going to happen. We leaned in and...

"Can you two get a room?" WooJin complained, as our faces were centimetres apart.

I pulled away and chuckled awkwardly as blush washed over my cheeks.

"You're just mad cause Johnny isn't here." Chan fired back.

"Can we just go? I kinda want to eat so we can go home," I began walking away again, dragging Minho with me. "So guys, a little birdie told me your lovers have a thing for people with piercings. Oh and Changbin, you with a slit eye brow is hawt and Felix agreed, but I think he's gonna murder me for letting that happen."

"What piercings?" (Changbin)
"Guess where I'm going tomorrow." (HyunJin)
"Honestly same." (Minho)
"I am loving this tea." (WooJin)
"And Jeonginnie thinks tattoos are hot, but like honestly where's the lie?" (Y/N)
"Y'all, I think we need to take a little trip tomorrow." (Changbin)
"That would be hot." (Y/N)
"What about you, what do you like?" (Minho)
"Lip piercings are hot. But like, so are tattoos and nose rings." (Y/N)
"I'm coming with you guys." (Chan)

Damn was it that easy to convince them? Like that's a lot of pain to go through for a person, but damn they'd look hot. With that conversation out the way we walked into the restaurant and the 4 with the injuries darted off to the bathroom to clean up a little.

"So you found them?" (Jeongin)
"Are they okay?" (Felix)
"Please tell me they're okay." (Jisung)
"There were a few injuries." (Woojin)
"To who?"(Seungmin)
"It's actually to whom." (Y/N)
"Just tell me." (Seungmin)
"To all of them." (Woojin)
"You're kidding." (Felix)
"I wish I was. And I also kinda feel like it's my fault for going outside alone. Cause if I would've stayed it wouldn't have happened." (Y/N)
"You also probably would've vomited on the table." (Jisung)
"Don't blame yourself otherwise I'm going to hug you and not let go until you stop feeling bad." (Jeongin)

"Awe, you guys were worried about us. Isn't that sweet?" Chan chuckled as he sat back in his seat.

"Honestly I was just worried about Binnie." (Felix)
"I was only worried about HyunJin." (Jeongin)
"Same." (Seungmin)
"I only care about Minho." (Jisung)
"I'm still worried about my dress." (Y/N)
"Oh, the disrespect." (Chan)
"But it's the truth." (Woojin)
"Y'all are rude as fuck." (Chan)

Before anything else could be said our food was brought out.

"Enjoy your meal."

We all thanked Hoshi and began eating. It was a silent and awkward meal.

After eating we paid the bill and left.

"Me, Minsung and Changlix in my car. The others can go in Chan's car. See you losers back at the house." I yelled while grabbing my keys from Chan and running away. "Thanks for looking after these."

I unlocked the car and slid into the drivers seat.

"Let operation SeungJinnie begin." (Felix)
"Seung what?" (Minho)
"Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin." (Changbin)
"Awe, they'd be so cute." (Jisung)
"So what's Operation SeungJinnie?" (Minho)
"Getting them to form a polyamorous relationship." (Felix)
"I swear if one of them feels less loved I will cry." (Y/N)
"I feel like it would be Seungmin, because he's the quietest." (Jisung)
"So how we gonna make it happen?" (Changbin)
"We watch a horror movie, someone will get scared and we take it from there." (Felix)
"Speaking of taking things from there. Chan called you his girlfriend, are you guys official?" (Minho)
"We're having a trial period first. He wants to go on two double dates. One with MarkRen and one with ChenMin." (Y/N)
"Honestly I ship it." (Jisung)
"You guys could come on a double date with us." (Felix)
"We watch movies, just the four of us all the time." (Changbin)
"I guess." (Felix)
"But anyway, don't mention the plan. I'll brief Woojin and Chan after I've gotten changed." (Y/N)

With that we got out the car and ran up the front stairs as I threw the keys to Felix so he could unlock the door. I hurried in, shutting the door behind me.

"Guys get changed while we wait for the others." I commanded as I flicked my shoes off and began walking up the stairs.

I hope this works. If it don't imma be so stressed. I thought to myself as I went to put my pajamas on. Why did I agree to get matching pajamas with Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Jisung? They're cute and everything, but it's awkward when we all wear them and it isn't planned. Movie night is the perfect time for us to all match.

"What's taking them so long?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa.

"Jeongin texted me saying they're at the store. Chan wanted to stop for something." Minho replied as he sat next to me.

"Since they'll be a while, did you want to braid my hair?"

"Sure, go get two hair bands and your hair brush. But be quick."

I did as instructed and soon enough I was sat on the floor, gossiping as he braided my hair.

"So you're serious about Jessica being a demon?"

"As serious as they come."

"I did think it was pretty odd she went for Chan, I mean if she looked to the light slightly I was right there. Not that I'd accept."

"Because you're whipped for Jisung?"

"I'm not whipped."

"Dude you're more whipped than cream."

"Baby, can you get me a cup? I can't reach." Jisung yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming Snuggie." He replied, pushing me away from him and running to the kitchen.

When he came back he looked at me and had a revelation.

"Maybe I am a little whipped."

"A little?"

A few minutes later the front door was thrown open to reveal 4 tired looking males.

"Chan wants to speak to you outside." Woojin informed me as he walked in.

"And Minho wants to speak to you in the living room. But first everyone go get changed." I reply, grabbing a jacket and putting my shoes on.