7K Special.

I wanted to thank you all so much for 7K reads, so I've decided to do a mini thing. It's a double date with ya boys ChangLix.

~A few months later~

"Changbin hurry up! We're going to be late." I yelled as I grew more and more impatient. It had been about a month since our conversation at the beach. Me and Binnie had started spending more and more time together and now we were inseparable, he was like the older brother I never had.
"Okay chill out. I'm just grabbing my jacket, hat and shoes. Give me five minutes so I can brush my teeth while I'm at it." He responded, his voice echoing through the empty house as his feet patted across the wooden floors above me.
"The longer you spend getting ready, the longer Chan and Felix get to spend without us. This is supposed to be a double date, but I'm pretty sure they just wanted to be alone." I chuckled, trying to get him to hurry up. But my attempts were in vain and it made him go slower.

"You're acting like dating me would be a bad thing. I think we'd make a great couple. Especially since we spend more time with each other than with our significant others."

"I just don't get why he gets Felix. Like he's my baby for god sakes, why can't I have Lix and you have Channie? Cause that would be hot. You know, two toned guys, both beautiful. Although you'd have to be a bottom."

"That's exactly why I'd rather date you. You're too cute to be dominant. And I've seen you with Chan, all he has to do is call you beautiful and you're a blushing, giggling mess. You don't have a dominant bone in your body."

"Boy! If we were both single I'd prove to you that you're an idiot and that you shouldn't ever underestimate me!"

"Well since we aren't, how about I just ask Chan at the dinner?"

"No, it's okay. That won't be necessary. You wouldn't want to hear what goes on between us. I also don't think you or Lix want to hear about what happen behind the closed door of a straight couple. Like you guys make a big deal out of us kissing. Chan kissed me on the cheek the other day and Felix literally yelled 'Oh my eyes, what have they just witnessed.' As if it was the most disgusting thing he's ever seen."

"That's because my baby boy is the most innocent person ever."

"I wouldn't go that far. I've heard things echoing through the halls. Very sinful noises if you ask me. So next time please gag him or something, I don't want Innie hearing stuff like that."

"We'll be quiet next time I promise. Just please never mention it again."

I just chuckled, feeling bad for embarrassing him.

~Magical time skip to the date because I'm lazy~

"Wow, you look great." ChanLix said in unison as we sat across from our significant other. This caused Changbin to instantly turn a dark shade of red. I on the other hand just smiled and returned the compliment.
"Thank you, but you two look better." I mutter as look at Changbin, still at a loss for words. "Felix, Binnie thinks you look incredible. He's just too awestruck by your beauty that he's at a loss for words. Hence why he's just staring at you." Everyone chuckled, except Changbin, who finally mustered up the courage to speak, no matter how small his voice sounded I'll give him an A for effort.

"You look great baby." His voice was tinier than him, but that's fine because it was the cutest thing I've ever heard.

The dinner went smoother than I imagined. Right up until Changbin "accidentally" spilt his drink on Felix, resulting in him grabbing a handful of napkins, so he could assist the younger in drying his clothes. But of course that wasn't enough for Changbin, so without thinking he began dabbing the wet patch on Felix's lap. Ya boy way touching his freaking dick, but apparently no one but me noticed.

After two or three minutes Felix noticed and instantly turned red. "Hyung, it's okay, I have it from here. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Was all he said before sprinting away.
"What was all that about?" Chan asked with a perplexed expression on his face.
"Oh my gosh. Did I actually do that?" Changbin practically screamed as he realised what he had done. I just chuckled and nodded my head slowly.

A/N: Hello lovelies, I'm currently working on a super not so secret book. That may or may not be a mini sequel to this.

Unfortunately I have no decent ideas of what to call it.
I was probably just going to call it "Come back home". Unless anyone has any ideas they are willing to share and let me use.

Once again thank you so much for 7K reads. This is actually my most read story. So I'm quite proud of myself.

Thank you so much for reading ♥️