Chapter 5

The next morning...

"Wakey wakey." A deep voice commanded, I shot up to see a smiling Felix. "Chan wanted me to wake you up so we could go grocery shopping before everyone else does. Best to get it done sooner, then we can explore the house later."
"I'll be down in 20." I replied and lazily stood up to go back to my room.

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs to see a few of the boys dressed and waiting by the door.
"Next time you want me woken up, please don't send Felix, I thought I was gonna be fuckin sacrificed or some shit. I was genuinely scared. No offense Felix, when I'm awake your voice is beautiful. And it's nice to see you finally learnt to put clothes on." I started yelling, because I was very irritable due to a major lack of sleep.
"I don't think she's a morning person." Minho whispered.
"I don't think I'm a person honestly. Now let's go so I can sleep," I retorted, putting my shoes on and walking towards my car.
"Get in losers. We're going shopping." Felix yelled as he ran to the passenger side.
"Whose driving? Cause imma be passed the fuck out in the back." I asked, throwing my keys to the three remaining males.
I got in the car and fell asleep, only to be awakened by Felix again. This time he was singing like an angel. I just listened for a while and soon they were all singing. I've never felt so blessed in my life.

"You guys are pretty good you know." I admitted, not fully opening my eyes.
"Did we wake you up?" Chan asked, focused on the road as he was the one driving.
"Yeah my but it sounded angelic, so it's okay. I didn't know you guys could sing," I opened my eyes to see HyunJin and Minho squished into one seat because I'd spread out in my sleep. "Sorry guys. It was an accident." Everyone chuckled at I quickly pushed myself up.
"It's okay. Just an excuse to get closer." Minho winked at me and laughed.
"I don't know if that's cute or creepy honestly," Felix admitted, turning to face us. "Anyway we're here now. Let's go shopping."
"You seem excited to be buying food?" I chuckled as we got out the car.
"I just want cheese sticks." He replied dragging me into the store.

Halfway through shopping we were deciding what to do for dinner.
"Just get burgers. Two each is enough." Minho suggested as he grabbed 5 boxes.
"That's only enough for 1 each though." I deadpanned.
"Just kick the others out," He began, but revived a deadly glare from Felix, "I guess we can keep Changbin." He finished as he grabbed another box.
"Get the rest and put them in the cart so we can leave. This isn't rocket science." I commanded as I walked off.
"She's feisty." HyunJin concluded, causing home to relieve looks that screamed no shit.

Once we were home I was left alone to unpack the shopping, what fun.
"SeungMin? Jeongin? Does one of you want to help unpack the shopping?" I yelled, in hopes they would hear me. Or someone else would.
"I guess we could help," WooJin appeared with the pair. "What did you want us to do?"
"Put that stuff in the fridge and freezer please." I pointed to a few bags at the other end of the island.
"Ooo, cheese sticks." Jeongin smiled like a child being given chocolate.
"My cheese stick." Felix yelled in a thick Australian accent.
I just laughed and continued putting things in the cupboard. They make the place so lively all the time. It's wonderful.

We'd just finished putting everything away, so I decided to head upstairs and shower. When I reached the top of the stairs I was greeted by Chan and Jisung in nothing but towels, talking in the middle of the hallway.
"Why are you so casual about being naked?" I whined and turned around.
"We aren't naked, but we can be." I could tell, just from this statement Chan was more than likely smirking.
"We won't get naked. Chan, why don't we go get dressed?" Jisung chimed in before anything else could be said.

I heard shuffling, it was growing quieter and quieter, until I heard two doors open and close. Finally, I can go shower. I went to the pile of folded towels in the cupboard and grabbed two. As I walked into the bathroom I noticed it was significantly colder then the rest of the house, but the window was closed. You're an idiot. Someone probably opened it.
"Hey guys, did someone open the bathroom window?"
"No." Was shouted in response by everyone.
"Then why is the bathroom freezing?" (Y/N)
"Dunno mate." (Felix)
"Probably the ghosts." (HyunJin)
"Yeah, they gotta clean themselves too." (Jeongin)
"No you idiot, he meant that ghosts make a section or room colder." (Chan)
"Why do the do that?" (Changbin)
"Cause they're fuckin savage." (Minho)
"It's not cause if that." (Y/N)
"Just shower and it'll heat up eventually." (SeungMin)
"Not taking any chances in this bathroom, using the one upstairs." (Y/N)
"But you are upstairs." (Jisung)
"She means top floor idiot." (WooJin)

God these guys are stupid sometimes.

//time skips to after shower.//

I went to go back downstairs, when I heard whispering coming from the not so secret passageway. I swear if they're in there imma be mad. So I walked towards it slowly and asked if anyone was there. All I got in response was that creepy laugh and the sound of people running in different directions.

"Man fuck this. I don't wanna die today." I shouted and ran down the stairs, falling through the doorway of the lounge.
"Are you okay?" Jeongin stood up immediately to help me up.
"I'm just super." I replied sarcastically.
"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not."
"Oh no Jeongin, I'm not being sarcastic at all, I fell through a door way and landed on my face, that's exactly what I planned to do."
"Yep, now I see the sarcasm."

"Guys. Lounge. Now." I screamed and went and sat on the floor. "I feel like we need to talk about our problem."
"What problem?"
"Are we getting kicked out?"
"Chan what did you do?"
"Nothing."
"Shut up so she can speak."

"I probably should have worded that better. I meant out little ghost problem. They were in the passageway. And I thought it was one of you. I could've died. So I propose we get someone to bless the house or something. Can exorcisms be preformed on houses? Cause here should be the first place they do one. It's creepy here. Like unless anyone has any better ideas we're getting this place blessed." I started rambling due to nervousness.

"This place has already been blessed..." Changbin began.
"If you say by your visuals we're gonna throw hands Sir." HyunJin turned to face him.
"By me. Because I am all visuals and you guys are jealous." Changbin shouted as he ran out the room, with HyunJin right behind him.

"If they don't throw hands I fuckin will. This is no time for jokes," I added as I turned back to face the others. "I wonder where that secret passage goes."
"Nowhere. It's literally just a crawl space between the ceiling and floor."
"How do you know Felix?" I asked, glaring at him.
"I may have been in to investigate."
"I suggest you run like your boyfriend did. Imma slap you into next year boy. I told you guys to stay out, not because I'm a buzzkill, I did it because I don't want you guys getting hurt. If you got stuck in there or something god knows what would've happened."

A/N:
Hope you guys are enjoying this so far.
Y'all should also go check out -softnanahours NCT au called Chain.
I have the next two weeks off so I'll probably upload twice a day.