Chapter 25

After about 20 minutes of driving we had finally reached the restaurant.

"I want y'all on your best behaviour. If you're good, I have popcorn and ice cream at home so we can have a girls night and watch some chick flic that Felix suggests." I say to the 9 males in front of me before I push the door open and walk in.

They silently followed in behind me and I was greeted by the waiter.

"Hello, my name is Hoshi, I will be serving you today."

"Hello, we have a reservation under the name Y/N."

"Ah yes, the table of 10. Right this way."

He walked towards a large table so we slowly followed and upon further inspection, our table was just 3 smaller tables pushed together.

"I'm sitting here, you guys can fill in around me." I pulled out the middle chair on the left and sat down. Waiting for them to choose a seat. I ended up being sat between Felix and Chan, but I didn't mind too much.

We were talking about random things when I felt Chan grab my hand, so I looked over at him but he was just talking to Minho. I just casually brushed it off and began talking to Felix.

"Dude, I can literally feel the sexual tension between HyunJin and Seungmin."

"You could cut it with a knife."

"But have you noticed the way they look at Jeongin?"

"I hadn't, but thanks for making it a love triangle."

"I'm serious. The three of them are so cute together. But SeungMinnie and Jeongin are my little babies, I can't let them have their innocence ruined by him."

"You need to relax. But I have a plan."

"The last time someone had a plan I had to help with an exorcism."

"This time it'll be better. Well call it Operation SeungJinnie. We can't exactly get only two of them together because that'd make the third individual lonely. So we try and get them together in a sort of polyamory situation. What's the worst that could happen?"

"We could accidentally expose them and I personally don't want that to happen. They could hate us for interfering. Then we'd lose three friends and that'd suck because two of them are my make up artists."

"Everything will be fine. I'll discuss it with Changbinnie then on the way home they can go in Chan's car and me, you, Binnie, Minho and Jisung can discuss a plan and we can help them find love." He concluded before turning to face his boyfriend, leaving me to sit awkwardly while everyone else talked.

Bless him, he has such a big heart. Binnie better not hurt him.
God I hope this works, I don't want to make it worse.

"You okay? You seem stressed," I looked up to see everyone looking at me, then Minho began speaking again. "I don't think anyone had told you yet, but you look great."

"Thank you, and might I say, you all scrub up pretty well. I'm very impressed. But Felix looks the best."

"You're just saying that cause you're mad at me." Chan protested as he let go of my hand so he could sulk.

"My next pick would probably be HyunJin honestly," I joked, this caused a few of them to glare at me. "You guys are all very attractive and you all look great, I don't have a favorite, is that better?"

They all nod in response, but then Chan goes to speak.

"She doesn't have a favorite, but if she did it would be me."

I scoff at his comment and look at the menu.

"Chose what you want, the waiter will be back in a minute."

After giving our orders I excused myself, due to suddenly feeling sick. I stepped outside and sat on the wall beside the restaurant. Feeling the cold air hit my skin made me shiver slightly, but ignored it and began staring at the dimly lit street in front of me.

Tonight's going better than expected honestly. It's nice for us to all be getting along.

I inhaled, trying to fill my lungs with the crisp air. But instead I was greeted by the stench of cigarettes. I looked to my right and saw nothing but an empty street. The same on my left. I thought it was just old cigarettes, until I heard a light chuckle behind me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing on a wall alone?"

"Just getting some air while I wait for my food."

"You could come home with me instead."

"You could shut your mouth."

"Feisty, I like it."

"Personally, I'd like it if you left me alone. I'm not interested."

The stranger moved closer to me. Close enough for me to be able to smell the stale cigarette odour that was shown into his clothes. Feeling repulsed I stepped back. But he took this as an invitation to move closer to me.

"Fuck off dude. Seriously."

"That's a nasty mouth you got there."

He began smirking at me. It was incredibly creepy and it made me feel even more uneasy. Once again he was inches away from me. I could feel his breath on my neck, trying to back up anymore was useless due to the fact I was against the corner where the restaurant met the laundromat.

Now would be a great time for someone to appear. Literally anyone.
Where's Chan when you need him?

I knew I had to save myself, but I was clueless as to how I would go about doing so. I mustered up all my strength and shoved him out of the way, giving myself an opportunity to run past him. This didn't go as planned and I had about 5 seconds before he was on his feet again. I'd managed to get past, but was stopped by him grabbing my wrist. I tried to struggle free, but my attempts were useless and it only made him grip my wrist tighter.

"Chan. WooJin. Binnie. Anyone, help." I screamed over and over again.