Chapter 12

As we filled into the lounge me, Changbin and Minho went and sat at the front of the room.

"We were hoping to talk to you about somethings that occurred in your absence. Moloch told us things, at first we thought it was lies, to get us to submit to him so he could possess us. But what he said to me came true." I began.

"We aren't saying the other things he said will come true, we are sharing it with you so we can understand it better, together." Minho concluded.

"What did he say to you?" Jeongin looked at us.

"He said, 'You really like little YongBok actually loves you? If you let me, I can show you what he's really like. I can show you who he is flirting with right now. It is one of the house mates, HyunJin I believe.' But I'm not saying I believe it."

" I was the last to be spoken to, but he said to me, ' You are in love with Jisung, isn't it a shame he is getting cozy with SeungMin. If you let me, I can show you and help you make him yours.' But I'm not stupid enough to fall for that manipulation shit."

"I feel like I'm the reason we're talking about this, but I was told 'You act like you don't like Chan, but you know you do. It's a shame he's only using you until he finds someone better. He's with someone now. I can show you if you let me.' I was dumb enough to try and call his bluff. But everything he said was true."

"I don't know what to say." (Jisung)

"Except fuck Chan." (HyunJin)

"You can do better." (Jeongin)

"Could even set you up with one of Johnny's friends if you want." (WooJin)

"Why don't we just get this party started?" (Felix)

"Woo bear, text him and tell him he should come over." (Y/N)

We decided to dress up a little, and everyone was ready but me.

"Lix, go get her something to wear. Jeongin and Seungmin do her make up once I've done he hair." Minho commanded and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You guys don't have to do this you know? I could just put my hair up and put minimum effort in." I protested as I scrolled through my phone.

"Although that is a mood. You've got to get back on the market and prove to Chan that it doesn't hurt you." Minho retorted as he wound my hair around the curling wand.

"But it does hurt."

"There's plenty of fish in the sea and all that bs," Felix emerged from the closet holding a pair of blue ripped  jeans and a T-shirt. "Is this okay?"

"It's perfect. We just need to finish her hair and do her make up."

"Do you guys think this hair colour would suit me? Cause if so, whose willing to do it?" I ask and hold my phone so they can all see.

"You'd look great

"You'd look great." (Seungmin)

"I'll do it, if someone will help me." (Minho)

"I'll help." (Jeongin)

"I'll go buy the bleach and dye while they do everything else." (Felix)

"We can bleach it later on tonight." (Minho)

"Why the sudden change?" (Jeongin)

"I'm becoming a new woman. Honestly though, recent events have changed me and I feel like a different person." (Y/N)

"That makes sense." (Seungmin)

"Y/N WHY HAS FELIX JUST TOLD US HE'S GOING TO THE STORE TO BUY BLEACH AND HAIR DYE FOR YOU?!" WooJin yelled from downstairs.

"Y'all should come see the picture I'm gonna get them to reference when they do it." I yell back as the others chuckle.

"It's not bad." (HyunJin)

"You'd look like a bad bitch." (Changbin)

"Who hurt my UwU?" (WooJin)

"You'd look hot." (Jisung)

"It's a good job I know you aren't flirting with her, otherwise I'd throw hands squirrel." (Minho)

I just laughed and turned my phone off, letting Minho continue my hair.

"You're gonna be the baddest bitch here tonight." Minho complimented as he curled the last few pieces of hair.

"Thank you, but I think that title will always belong to you no matter what anyone else does or says." I replied, looking at him through the reflection in the mirror.

It was quiet for a while until I heard the front door being knocked on.

"They're here. Go get dressed and meet us downstairs." Seungmin exclaimed as he shut my door and they ran downstairs.

I threw on the outfit Felix chose and it wasn't too bad.

And headed downstairs

"Hey Johnny."

"Hey Y/N. This is my friend Renjun."

"Hey."

"Hello."

"Is Felix still out?" I asked and received a nod from Changbin. "I swear he'd lose his head if it wasn't screwed on. Anyway, does anyone want a drink? We have juice, water or soda."

I got a few nods and hand raises, so I went and grabbed the plastic cups we had purchased on our way home and handed one to each person. And placed a few different bottles on the counter.

"You look nice, by the way." Renjun whispered to me.

"You're not too bad yourself honestly. So tell me, how did you meet a Johnny."

"We're in a dance group together, with a few other people. And he told us a friend of his was having a party and that he didn't want to go alone. So I offered to join him and then he told me the real reason he asked someone to come was because someone needed cheering up."

"You're such a gentleman. Do you wanna go dance with the others?"

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand so we could go into the lounge that had been rearranged so there was space to move. After a few songs we heard the front door open and close.

"We're in the living room." I yelled out.

A/N: I do not own any of these pictures, but I was thinking of including more in future chapters, to break up the writing.