Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing.

Renjun: Hey, did you wanna grab coffee with me and Mark in an hour?
Y/N: Sounds great, see you then.

I put my phone down and rushed to the bathroom, spooking myself when I saw my reflection due to forgetting what I'd done to my hair. But I quickly came back to my senses and turned on the shower, letting it warm up while I brushed my teeth.

After about 20 minutes of showering I heard a voice yell through the door, "You've been in here for ages. I need to shower and the other bathrooms are occupied."

"Minnie, I'll be out in a second." I replied as I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my hair and a larger one around my body. Opening the door I saw a very tired looking SeungMin, so I quickly moved out his way and walked across the hallway to my room.

I dried myself and braided my now damp hair before walking to closet and grabbing an outfit.

This'll do I guess

This'll do I guess. I say to myself as I put on some black socks and my doc martens.

I then ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and shouted goodbye.

"Where you off to?" WooJin, who appeared out of nowhere, asked.

"Renjun wanted to meet me for coffee, but I have to go now. I'll be back this afternoon."

He smiled and waved as I walked down the driveway towards my car. I got in and twisted the key in the ignition, getting ready to put the radio on so the wasn't filled with an awkward silence.

I walked into the cute little cafe and saw Renjun. He saw me too and stood up to hug me.

"You look great." He said with a smile.

"You're not too bad yourself," I wink as I respond to him, "Hey Mark, it's nice to meet you." I stuck out my hand for him to shake but instead he pulled me into a hug.

"It's nice to meet you too."

I sat down next to Renjun and received a text.

Chan: Have fun on your coffee date.
Y/N: How'd you know I'm out for coffee?
Chan: WooJin told us you've gone for coffee with that boy from last night. Anyway enjoy your date. Hopefully we can hang out when you're back.

I put my phone screen down on the table and chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny?" Renjun looked at me curiously.

"To annoy Chan, WooJin told him in on a date."

"Chan's that guy with the 'if she breaths she's a thot' girl right?"

I nodded in response and Mark looked at us really confused.

"I'll explain. So I share a house with 9 males. One of which, likes your friend Johnny. But that's besides the point. There's this cute guy named Chan and two days ago he was kissing me and telling me he likes me and yesterday we went to get ice cream and this girl, Jessica appeared and it's like I don't even exist. What makes it worse is that she clearly feels threatened by my presence so she told me to stay away from him, which is hard considering we live in the same house. But everyone thinks he still likes me. So they're trying to make me jealous. But don't worry, later I'll tell him that you guys are dating and I was brought purely as a friend."

"I don't see a reason as to why you should rush into telling him that, he has Jessica after all." Mark winked at me and Renjun nodded in agreement.

"Clearly if he went out of his way to tell you he knows, he jealous." Renjun added.

We spent a few hours talking about their dance group and how Mark has such a big role in it.

"You should come see us preform sometime," Renjun announced, smiling like a child. "You could even bring your friends, make that dude jealous over you spending so much time with your new gay friends."

"That'd be nice, I'm sure you guys are great," I chuckled as I went to put my cup in the bin. "Anyway it was nice seeing you, but I gotta head back now. See you soon."

They hugged me and we said our goodbyes so I hopped in to my car and drove to the nearest grocery shop.

What am I even meant to buy? I thought to myself as I pull out my phone to call WooJin.

"How was coffee?"

"His boyfriend is literally the sweetest person ever."

"That's great, did you need something?"

"I figured to save hassle I'd go grocery shopping on my way home. But when I got here I realised I don't actually know what I'm supposed to get."

"Jeongin said can you buy popcorn. Cause he wants to have a movie night with everyone. Other than that just buy whatever food you want."

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

After he'd hung up I headed to the isle that had popcorn and grabbed a couple of each basic flavour. I then went to buy milk, until something caught my eye, it was Jessica getting cozy with a boy that definitely wasn't Chan. I knew then that I had to, finish shopping as fast as I could and then go tell him.

When I reached home I put the shopping on the counter and ran upstairs.

"Channie, can I talk to you?" I knocked on his door and waited for a reply.

"He's just gone to meet Jessica, said they'll be back in about 10 minutes." Changbin announced as he peered out his room.

"I don't have 10 minutes, I need to talk to him now."

"You could try calling him. You never know, you may catch him just before he sees her."

"Binnie, you're a genius."

I walked into my room and sat on my bed as I quickly dialled his number.

One ring.
Two rings.
Three.
Four.
Voicemail.

"Fuck." I muttered in frustration."I guess I'll have to wait till he's back."