Chapter 28

A few minutes later the front door was thrown open to reveal 4 tired looking males.

"Chan wants to speak to you outside." Woojin informed me as he walked in.

"And Minho wants to speak to you in the living room. But first everyone go get changed." I reply, grabbing a jacket and putting my shoes on.

"Wassup?"

"Sorry we took so long, I wanted to stop and get you these." He pulled out a beautiful bouquet.

"They're beautiful

"They're beautiful."

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl."

"That's cheesy."

"But it's true."

"Can we just go inside? It's cold."

"We can, right after I do this."

I froze as I felt his lips crash against mine. It was short and sweet, and as quickly as it happened he'd pulled away and was staring at the ground.

"Finally." (Woojin)
"You guys sure took your time." (Hyunjin)
"So are you guys a thing?" (Jisung)
"A thing?" (Y/N)
"Are you a couple?" (Jeongin)
"If she's okay with it, I'd like to be." (Chan)
"I'd like that." (Y/N)
"Y'all we should become professional match makers." (Felix)
"Nah, I've been trying to make him mine since you guys moved in, but obviously he's fussy and wanted a she demon. So that ones on him." (Y/N)
"What can I say, she was hot." (Chan)
"Succubus." (Y/N)
"But I thought you said it was Incubus." (Jisung)
"The author is an idiot and Incubus is a dude." (Y/N)
"What's a Succubus?" (Jeongin)
"A female sex demon." (Hyunjin)
"Oh, that makes sense." (Jeongin)
"Can we go inside? The ice creams melting." (Seungmin)

We all went inside and I remembered I still needed to tell Chan about Operation SeungJinnie.

"Channie, I need to talk to you about something." I spoke as I knocked on the door.

He opened it to reveal that he was shirtless. I quickly looked at my feet, waiting for him to say something.

"Why don't we talk while I finish getting changed?"

I nodded slowly and entered the room, closing the door behind me before making my way to the bed and sitting on the edge.

"As you may have noticed, we have a love triangle amongst us."

"Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin?"

"Wow, you're not as oblivious as I thought. But yeah, them. Me and Lix came up with a plan at dinner, to get them together, but we're gonna need everyone's help. This is where you come in. You've got to make sure they sit together."

"What's your job?"

"Me and Lix are the master minds, we simply observe and intervene when we see fit. But put a shirt on so we can go downstairs."

"Or we could stay up here and carry on what we started earlier."

"As fun as that sounds, Minho needs to finish braiding my hair and I need to put the roses in a vase. But more importantly I need to find a vase big enough to put them in."

"Use the pasta pot. I'll go buy a big vase tomorrow when I'm out with the guys."

"Thanks."

"You have the best boyfriend."

"I actually think that title goes to Minho, he's the best."

"You only think he's great cause he does your hair sometimes."

"First of all, stop being salty. Second of all, I'll have you know he's my newly appointed personal hair dresser."

He just chuckled and walked towards me.

"I'm serious baby girl, why don't we stay up here for a while."

"I guess a few minutes won't hurt."

"That's my girl." He smirked as he leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss was once again interrupted by a light knocking at the door.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting, but Seungmin wants you to come down so we can start the movie." Hyunjin yelled through the door.

"We'll be down in a second." Chan yelled back, before reconnecting our lips.

"That's whipped culture for sure."

"I don't know what's cuter, how whipped he is for Seungmin or how whipped Seungmin is for Jeongin."

"Honestly I just want my babies to be happy."

"You're the same age as them."

"I guess, but they're still my babies. You're all my babies."

I stood up and turned towards the door, when I was stopped by Chan grabbing my hand.

"Is something wrong?"

"I just wanted to tell you..."

"Channie, what's wrong?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He let go of my hand and I blushed slightly as I turned the door handle and opened the door. To my surprise Felix, Changbin and Minho fell into the room, landing at my feet.

"Hey guys, funny seeing you here." (Minho)
"How's it going." (Felix)
"Were you guys listening to our conversation?" (Y/N)
"How much did you hear?" (Chan)
"From whipped culture." (Minho)
"Why is that funny? You're more whipped than cream. And as for you Changbin, you're just as bad as Hyunjin, if not worse. But you're okay Felix cause you're my little cutie." (Y/N)
"And you're whipped for Felix." (Chan)
"So you're telling me you aren't?" (Y/N)
"I'm definitely not." (Chan)
"That's a bold statement." (Y/N)
"I saw you cuddling him on the sofa the other day." (Minho)
"Changbin I can explain." (Chan)
"No need. I'm pretty sure it was the day I was helping Y/N with the shopping. You guys were talking about Australia." (Changbin)
"Okay, I change my mind. The best boyfriend award goes to Changbin. Best whipped culture is Minho's and little Yongbokie gets a hug for being so cute." (Y/N)
"What do I get?" (Chan)
"I think you've had enough." (Felix)
"Before we go, did you tell Woojin?" (Y/N)
"Of course I did. You know I love any opportunity to spill tea." (Minho)

We chuckled as we made our way to the living room.

"Sorry we took so long, I got my hair stuck in my hairbrush. I started freaking out and it took the 5 of us to save my hair and my emotions." I chuckled as I sat next to Hyunjin. I looked to Felix, who winked at me as he sat beside Jeongin. Game on.