Chapter 32

"It's okay. Why don't we just get ready to go to the beach." He finally broke the silence before dashing to his room.

Good job Y/N you practically made unintentionally grope you. The dudes a baby for god sake. I kept mentally yelling at myself for the awkwardness I had created. I just want one normal day, is that too much to ask? By now I was shoving sun cream, a towel and my bucket hat into my back, getting ready to leave. I take one final look at my outfit and grab my sunglasses.

"You losers ready?" I joke as I step into the lounge.

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that missy!" Chan yells as he runs and covers me with a towel.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask. Even though I know he's referring to the fact I'm wearing shorts and a bikini top.

"Either you put a T-shirt on. Or I'll put one on you myself." He looked at me, waiting for me to make my decision.

"Fine. I'll be back in a minute. I want you all in the cars. I'm not driving, so who ever wants to drive my car can." I sulked as I threw my keys onto the couch before turning around swiftly to go and cover up.

I trudged up the stairs, making sure to stomp my feet on every step. Alerting the others in the house that I was annoyed by the fact I had to cover myself up, even though we're going to the beach. I'll just put a baggy T-shirt on, he can't complain at that right? I began rummaging around in my closet, trying to find a cute, but loosing fit item of clothing. And soon enough I had found one.

"Is this better?" I ask sarcastically as I slid into the passenger seat.

"Isn't that my T-shirt?" Chan looked over at me and everyone became silent. "Not that it matters, it looks better on you anyway."

This was enough to make me blush. God damn it he's smooth! I hate him.

"You know, I hate you Chan," I thought out loud and instantly cover my mouth and begin mentally face palming. You had one fucking job Y/N and that was to keep your thoughts to yourself. But clearly that's too hard for you. I slowly removed my hand from my mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant I hate you sometimes, you smooth bastard."

This caused Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin, who were sat in the back seats, to erupt into a loud fit of laughter.

"I know what you meant. But I knew if I let you keep talking it would just be funnier for the rest of us." Chan informed me before he too started laughing.

"That's great and everything, but if y'all are gonna keep laughing at me I'll swap with Woojin." I retorted as I put my hand on the car door.

"You wouldn't." (Jeongin)
"Come one we were only joking." (Hyunjin)
"We'll stop." (Seungmin)
"You can't leave me with them." (Chan)
"I'm not, you'll have Woojin." (Y/N)

"Woojinnie, they're making fun of me. Can we swap?"

"Sure, I wasn't too keen on being a fifth wheel to Changlix and Minsung."

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much. Bye losers."

I got out the car and made my way to the others. Today's gonna be a long day.

"What brings you to our neck of the woods?" Was the first thing Felix asked as I slid onto the vacant back seat.

"They we're making fun of me because I told Chan I hate him. But it gets worse. I tried to make it sound better and ended up calling him a smooth bastard." I explained, waiting for them to also laugh. But they didn't, they looked almost sympathetic towards me.

"That happens on a daily basis for us. So we feel for you." Minho reassured me by patting my shoulder.

"Shall we go? So we can get there before them." Changbin asked as he pulled down and out of the driveway.

The drive there was definitely something, especially considering they're all great rappers and singers. This meant every song that came on was made even better by the four of them singing and rapping till their hearts content. I'd also come to learn that being the fifth wheel was better than it had been made out to be. When I was there they acted more like friends than lovers, to make me feel more comfortable.

"You guys didn't have to change they way you are with each other just because I'm here."

"We didn't have to, but we wanted to. We'd be shitty friends if we rubbed it in your face that we're with our significant other and you aren't." Minho replied with a chuckle before ruffling my hair.

"I've got bigger things to worry about. But I really appreciate it." I just smiled as I got out the car.

"By bigger things do you mean Chan leaving you for that Succubus again?" Felix asked with concern and curiosity painted all over his face. But the question he posed caused him to revive a hard smack to the back of his head from Changbin.  "It was a genuine question, cause I'm worried about it happening again too. I can't have my favourite member of the opposite sex becoming depressed."

"Okay, but I think that is single handedly the nicest, most confusing compliment I've ever received." I pulled him into a loose hug and after about thirty seconds I felt the other three join the hug. Which lead to a group hug awkwardly placed in the parking spot next to ours.