Chapter 33

"By bigger things do you mean Chan leaving you for that Succubus again?" Felix asked with concern and curiosity painted all over his face. But the question he posed caused him to revive a hard smack to the back of his head from Changbin.  "It was a genuine question, cause I'm worried about it happening again too. I can't have my favourite member of the opposite sex becoming depressed."

"Okay, but I think that is single handedly the nicest, most confusing compliment I've ever received." I pulled him into a loose hug and after about thirty seconds I felt the other three join the hug. Which lead to a group hug awkwardly placed in the parking spot next to ours.

After a few minutes our group hug was interrupted by someone honking their horn.

"Are you guys really gonna do us dirty like that and stand in the only available parking spot?" Chan joked as he waited for us to move,.
"I don't know, are you gonna stop making fun of me?" I chuckled as I slowly moved out of the way.

"Maybe if you weren't so easy to make fun of, we wouldn't do it all the time." Jeongin mumbled as he climbed out the car.
"I could make fun of you for several things Innie, but I don't because I'm a really nice person and I value our friendship greatly. I don't make fun of any of you except Chan because he loves me too much to do anything about it."
"I don't think that's the real reason you don't take the piss out of me."
"Heck, yeah you right. I don't make fun of you cause either Minnie or Hyunjin would beat me and I don't particularly want that to happen."
"Ouch, that shit hurted."
"I'm sure you'd do the same if you were in my position."
"Yeah, you're probably right. But while we were talking they ditched us. So last one there has to buy the other ice cream."

And with that we were running across the huge car park, trying to beat the other. In reality I didn't care if I won or lost, I just wanted ice cream. But knowing Jeongin he'd probably pick the most expensive thing if it was being brought with my money. So I picked up my pace (A/N: Sorry not sorry ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and ran past him. He did the same, figuring I'd do the same to him. Like of course I would, who in their right mind would waste that much money on ice cream when someone else could pay for it instead.

"Ha! I won, suck it bitch." I yelled in triumph as I beat him by like two seconds.
"That's not fair, you chose to run past the guys, knowing full well I'd get distracted by how beautiful Hyunjin and Seungmin are. You basically cheated."
"I didn't cheat, you're just easily distracted."
"Speaking of distracted, whose that chick talking to your man?"
"Oh like I care about who he-"
"You were saying?"
"This is different. That's Jessica, of course I care because news flash. The girls a Succubus, imma go claim my man back."

I casually walked towards them, trying my best to look calm and collected, but it turned out to be a million times harder than I had first anticipated. Come on Y/N, just get your man and leave. Only throw hands if it's absolutely necessary. Wait, what would be a necessary situation to throw hands in public? My train of thought was interrupted by Jessica leaning towards him, as if she was going to kiss him. This is definitely a situation in which I throw hands. So I picked up my pace and now instead of casually strolling, I was speed walking like a maniac. As I got closer I heard something that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't try and kiss me. I have a girlfriend."

Wow, I guess he can look after himself. Was I worried over nothing?

"Channie, why does she matter? She's only with you because you're the only straight one."

This bitch is really testing me. I swear.

"Bold of you to assume I don't like dudes."

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but the guys are waiting for us so we can go find a decent spot. And Jeongin owes me ice cream." I chuckled dryly as I grabbed his hand.
"Actually you are interrupting something. He was just telling me how he likes me more than he likes you." She spat, trying to make me jealous.
"That's funny Jessica, cause I'm pretty sure he was actually telling you about the fact he likes dick, but pop off I guess." With that I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the opposite direction.

"Okay, but you didn't even act surprised when I said I like dudes?"

"I've known you were probably bisexual from the moment I met you guys."

"How?"

"I've seen you cuddled up with Minho even though there's enough room for you to lie separately. I'm not stupid. But its cute. There's also that time you kissed Felix."

"I'll have you know that me and Minho fell asleep watching a horror movie. That cuddle you witnessed was an emotional support thing and nothing else. And that kiss with Felix was an accident, I was staring at him and he turned to face me. I can't help the fact that our faces were so close together."

"And why were you staring at him?"

"I was admiring how beautiful he is. You do that all the time."

"Literally everything you're saying to help your case are making me want you and Felix to be a couple. Like heck, I'll take Changbin and you take Felix."

"If we don't work out I'll definitely let that happen."

A/N:
Thank you all so much for 3K reads. It means so much to me ♥️