Chapter 26

I knew I had to save myself, but I was clueless as to how I would go about doing so.  I mustered up all my strength and shoved him out of the way, giving myself an opportunity to run past him.  This didn't go as planned and I had about 5 seconds before he was on his feet again. I'd managed to get past, but was stopped by him grabbing my wrist. I tried to struggle free, but my attempts were useless and it only made him grip my wrist tighter.

"Chan. WooJin. Binnie. Anyone, help." I screamed over and over again. But no one appeared to save me. I struggled for a few more minutes before realising it was useless. I began feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

Is this how I'm going out?
I'm too young to die.

"We're going to get out of here and you're not going to make a scene."

He began to drag me out of the alley. I instantly froze, trying to stand my ground. But ultimately failed. Causing me to trip on my beautiful dress, ripping it slightly at the bottom.

"Hurry up sweetheart, I don't have all day."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to my car."

I heard someone clear their throat behind me and they began to speak, "More like you're going to let my girlfriend go and then you're going to leave." I peered around my captor and saw Chan, Minho, HyunJin and Changbin staring at the man. He let go of my wrist and ran off, clearly that wasn't enough and the four of them began chasing after him.

I let out a long, exaggerated sigh and pushed myself up, and stood for a moment before I noticed WooJin, SeungMin, Jeongin, Jisung and Felix rushing towards me.

"Are you okay?" (Felix)
"Did he hurt you?" (Jisung)
"If I ever get my hands on him." (Jeongin) (A/N: that would be the cutest thing ever I swear)

In a split second WooJin was inspecting my wrists, "You're probably going to have a few bruises on your arms and maybe some scratches on your legs. But physically she's okay."

We stood in silence for a few minutes. I was still in shock, but soon what happened kicked in and I remembered the rip in the bottom of my dress. "I'm gonna kick that dude in the face. He ripped my dress. That was incredibly rude, I've literally had this for like 3 hours. And now it's ruined." I yelled as I went to walk in the direction the others had run off in.

"I can't let you do that," WooJin replied as he picked me up and placed me over his shoulder. "We're going to go inside and wait for them to come back. If they aren't back by the time the food is here me and you can go look for them."

"I just hope their faces are okay. Ya know? Battle scars are hot and everything, but cuts are janky." I chuckled as he placed me down on the floor.

"You know what else is hot?" (WooJin)
"Guys with tattoos?" (Jeongin)
"Guys with piercings?" (Jisung)
"Nose piercings." (Felix)
"Lip piercings are better." (SeungMin)
"So you guys like e-boys?" (Y/N)
"HyunJin as an e-boy is a look." (Jeongin)
"True." (Y/N)
"Iconic." (SeungMin)
"Okay but Changbin should add those slits to his eyebrow again. That was hot and is superior." (Felix)
"Yeah it is." (Jisung)

It had been about 30 minutes and they still hadn't returned. Jeongin seemed the most panicked, but I think I was a close second.

"What if something bad happened to them? What if they're in trouble? We need to go and look for them." He began rambling.

"You guys are going to stay here, me and WooJin are going to go look for them." I spoke as I stood up and headed to the door.

We ran up the street, in the direction they ran off in earlier and began yelling their names in hopes that they would magically appear. To my surprise they did.

"You came to look for us?" Chan asked, sounding incredibly shocked.

"Oh my god Chan, you're bleeding. Oh heck, you're all bleeding. What the fuck happened?" I commented, slightly panicking due to the fact Chan had a busted lip, Minho had a scratch on his cheek, Changbin had a cut eyebrow and HyunJin had a cut next to his eye, that was more than likely going to develop into a black eye. "Please don't tell me all this happened because of me. Cause I don't think it was worth it. He ran away, you should have left him. I don't think you understand how worried we've been. You were gonna for over an hour and you're gonna go in there looking all bloodied up? I think the fuck not. Clearly dinner was a mistake. Go clean up so we can eat and then go home."

"I did text you. But then I remembered you left your phone at home." Chan muttered, trying to defend them.

"We agreed to leave our phones at home so we'd have an uninterrupted dinner." I rolled my eyes and walked off, leaving them stood in a random parking lot.

I was at the point where I was too tired to care, but I'm pretty sure at one point a random dude whistled at me.

"Hey, slow down. At least take my blazer, you're getting so much attention from other guys." Chan spoke as he took off his blazer and draped it over my shoulders.

"Awe what's wrong. Is Channie jealous?" I teased as I looked at him.

"Very. So stop being so attractive."

"Make me."

"Already on it baby girl."

And with that he pulled me closer to him. We were so close I could feel his breath on my lips. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. This is it, it's finally going to happen. We leaned in and...