Chapter 20

We exchanged numbers and I walked up the driveway.

"Where have you been?" I heard WooJin ask from behind me as I was closing the door.

"I was out with a friend." I replied as I turned around to face him.

"So you did get it done?"

"You're not angry?"

"The others convinced me to let you live your life however you want. But you should probably call them all down and show them."

I nodded and walked to the stairs.

"Guys, can you come down, I need to show you something."

They came down slowly one by one, and last to come was Chan.
They looked at me in anticipation, so I handed my phone to Felix, for him to pass it around and show everyone the picture.

(A/N: imagine that's you

(A/N: imagine that's you. Photo credit to original owner.)

"Why does that look like you?" (Changbin)
"Because it is her you idiot." (Minho)
"How do you know?" (Jeongin)
"Because I drove her there to get it." (Minho)
"Were you there when she got it?" (HyunJin)
"No, I went with one of Renjun's friends." (Me)

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder so I turned around to face the person, it was a sad looking Chan.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we talk in the kitchen?"

"Sure."

He held my hand as we walked away from everyone else.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Don't baby me. I got sent a picture of you holding someone's hand."

"Oh, that would've been Jaemin."

"Is that all I get? You're unbelievable. You couldn't have Renjun, so you mess with my feelings. Now you have Jaemin, well don't come running to me when it doesn't work out."

He stormed out and I couldn't tell if he was going to cry, or punch something.

"Channie. Chan come back. Chan. Chris."

He ignored my calls as I heard him run up the stairs and slam his door shut. I couldn't believe that happened. Nana's just a friend. Why is everything such a big deal to him?

"Guys, I need some help," I announced as I walked back into the lounge. They'd clearly all heard Chan storm off and were now waiting for an explanation, "Someone, I'm gonna assume Jessica, sent him a picture of me holding Jaemin's hand. But in reality it was to calm me down because I was freaking out about getting my nose done. Heck, we were even talking about his boyfriend. What am I gonna do?"

"You could invite them over. You know, all 4 of them and maybe they could explain to him that there is nothing there between you except a simple friendship." WooJin suggested. We thought for a second and I pulled my phone out.

Y/N: Hey, any chance you, Mark, Nana and Lele can come to mine ASAP?
Renjun: What's happened? We'll be there in 20.
Y/N: Thanks, I owe you guys.

"He said they'll be 20 minutes. Let's hope he stays here for that long." I announced as I walked upstairs to my room.

I went to reach for my door handle when something told me I should go to the attic. So instead I walked up the many flights of stairs and pushed the door open. To my surprise I found three scratches on a wooden beam, that had been done recently. My thoughts became clouded by the same voice that whispered to me the night of the party.

You should stop looking for trouble.
Or it will find you and make you regret it.
You got rid of Moloch.
But he was in my way, I can finally do as I please.

Was all that was said over and over again. And before I could stop myself I was redrawing the pentagram. I must've drawn it about a dozen times before I was distracted by the knocking on the door. How long was I like this?

I slowly walked downstairs to see Jessica.

"Can I help you?"

"Actually you can. I told you to stay away from Chan and you didn't."

"We fucking live together."

"You didn't listen. So I had to keep him away from you."

"You fucking psycho."

Was all I screamed before lunging at her. I opened my eyes to see if we'd hit the floor, but I found myself being suspended in the air by an unknown individual.

"Okay you can put me down."

"Can I?"

I looked at the person holding me and saw Mark, along with Renjun, Jaemin and Chenle. I quickly nod and drop my hands.

"How much did you see?" I looked at the ground as I twiddled my thumbs, feeling awkward.

"Enough to see that you're a psycho bitch." Jessica interjected before anyone else could speak.

"That's it bitch. Imma throw hands." I scream as I once again lunge at her. This time being stopped by Changbin.

"Y/N. Stop."

I just huff and walk to the stairs.

"Hey Chan. Get your fucking dog bitch." I yell and walk into the living room. As if on cue Felix and HyunJin speak.

"It don't bite." (Felix)

"Yes it fucking do." (HyunJin)

I sat down and a confused Renjun sat next to me.

"First of all. When did you get your septum done? And second of all, what did you need us for?"

I looked towards Jaemin, as he was the main reason for their sudden visit, before answering both his burning questions.

"Earlier, Nana came with me. Basically I was dragging him round, holding his hand to do so and Jessica, who you just had the pleasure of meeting, sent a picture to Chan and now he thinks that I'm playing with his feelings because first he thought I was trying to get with Renjun. And now he thinks I'm trying to get with Jaemin. He wouldn't even let me explain the context of the picture. I didn't mean to hurt him, I'm so stupid." I rambled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"And you asked us to come here and explain to him?" Jaemin asked as he handed me a tissue.