Chapter 30

"Guys, I was thinking since they've gone out and Woojin is on a date with Johnny, we could go to the store and buy a ton of face masks and just have a good old gossip about anything and everything." I announced as I walked into the living room.

"I'll drive." Jisung replied as he grabbed the keys.

"But that cars my baby. What if you dent it? Or scratch it? I'm not saying you're a bad driver, I'm just saying I would feel better if I drove." I began rambling, digging myself a deeper and deeper hole.

"You let Chan drive once." Felix muttered.

"That was early in the morning, I'm not a morning person and more importantly I'm not a people person. Fine, Jisung you can drive. I'm sitting in the front."

We made our way to the car and got in.

I hope the guys don't take too long. I don't know how long I can distract them.

We made it to the store and started walking round when me and Felix noticed Seungmin and Jeongin holding hands, skipping happily down the isles.

"They're so cute."

"The cutest."

"Wait, where's Jisung?"

"Oh my fucking god, we lost Jisung."

"Don't panic. He can't have gone far, we've been here like 20 minutes. If we split up we can find him. We can regroup in the beauty isle and choose the face masks we want."

He nodded and sped off in the opposite direction to which I was going.

Where is he? If I lose him Minho is literally going to kill me. Where would a cute boy run off to? What if he's being flirted with by some stranger? Do I have to save him? I highly doubt he's in an real trouble. But what if he is?

"Jisung."
No response.
"Jisungie."
Still nothing.
"Han Jisung."

"What's wrong?"

"Finally. Where did you run off to? Me and Felix were worried. We looked everywhere."

"Oh I'm sorry, I was looking at getting matching socks for me and Minho."

"Okay But that is literally the cutest thing I've heard all week."

"Can we go look at them together? I want your opinion."

"Okay, but why don't we find the others and all look together?"

"Okay."

Y/N: Found Jisung. Get SeungIn and meet us in the clothing isle. Jisung wants to get him and Minho matching socks.
Felix: I'm actually with them now. See you in 5.

"Minnie can we get matching socks too? And get a pair so we match with Hyunjin?" Jeongin began bouncing around like a child that had been given sugar.

"Of course we can baby boy."

"Y'all are so cute with your boyfriends and I'm here praying mine doesn't fall in love with that Succubus. Or any other Succubus to be honest." I admitted as I pushed the trolley up and down the isle.

"Hey Y/N, do you think Binnie would wear baby blue socks? Or would he prefer black?" Felix yelled as he held up two different kinds of socks.