Chapter 34

"Literally everything you're saying to help your case are making me want you and Felix to be a couple. Like heck, I'll take Changbin and you take Felix."

"If we don't work out I'll definitely let that happen."

"It'd be weird for me to date Binnie. Like yeah don't get me wrong, I love him and everything but it's purely platonic. He's like my gay cousin for god sake. I'll take Minho, you take Felix, Jisung can have Changbin. Cause at least I'll have someone I won't feel awkward around."

"You feel awkward around Changbin?"

"No, not awkward as such, I've never really spent time alone with him like I have with the others. Like I wake up next to you. Then I go and watch cartoons with Jeongin. After a while I go make breakfast with Woojin. I'll shower after that. Minho comes and does my hair. Felix chooses my outfit. Seungmin and I usually go and get ice cream together. Me and Hyunjin go for little drives round town. I go grocery shopping with Jisung. Heck, I even spend time alone with Johnny, but that's only cause he feels awkward asking any of the others to help choose gifts for Woojin. It's super cute, but like super cliche."

"So what you're saying is, you want to spend some quality time with him so you guys can develop an actual friendship. Instead of it being an 'oh you're friends with my boyfriend, hi.' Kinda thing? Cause I'll speak to Felix and we can make that happen if you want."

"I mean, I don't mind. If he doesn't what to I'm not gonna be a salty bitch about it. But at the same time I don't even know if me and him have anything in common. Like do we go to a cafe? Do we go to the park and chuck bread at the ducks? Do we stay home and chill in one of the spare rooms? What the fuck am I supposed to do? You guys have lived with me for a couple months and all I know is that he's 19, I know his last name and that he looks emo as fuck but he's really just a little ball of sunshine. Like I just wanna put him in my pocket and protect him from anything that could happen to him."

"So you're soft for him?"

"I wouldn't say soft for him. Yet."

"I wasn't going to take the piss. I was just gonna say same. I haven't met anyone that isn't soft for him in one way or another. Like fir example I'm only soft for him when he's tired or when he sings."

"That's a mood. But then again I'm soft for anyone when they're tired." I chuckled as we finally made it back to the others.

"I see you're keeping your man in check." Felix chuckled as he passed me a bottle of water.

"I'm trying to keep him in check. I mean, he finally admitted he likes dudes. But then we some how got onto the topic of how he's gay for you. And because of that if me and him don't work out he wants to be with you. Which means I'd be with Changbin. But because I don't know him that well I said I'd rather date Minho because he can do my hair. But that would mean Jisung was lonely. So he could have him." I explained as they looked at me dumbfounded.

"Or, here's a crazy idea. You don't date my man." Jisung joked as he nudged me with his elbow.

"I agree with Y/N. We don't really know each other. It'd be weird. But we should definitely go get coffee together at some point so we can actually get to know each other." Changbin piped up as he began playing with Felix's hair.

"As lovely as this conversation is, Jeongin owes me ice cream." I chuckled as I started walking to the small shop that was about 500 yards away from us.

"You cheated. I don't owe you anything." He protested as he threw his hands up in the air.

"I didn't cheat for god sake. I'm strategic and used your infatuation for Seungmin and Hyunjin to my advantage. If you had thought of it you could've used the fact that Jessica was trying to steal my man to distract me, but you didn't. It was fair game. Now lets go get ice cream before I pick you up and carry you over there."

After about 20 minutes we returned with ice cream for everyone and in that moment I felt genuinely happy. Nothing could change this feeling I had.

"I love you guys so much."

The End.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed Home. I'd like to make a sequel, in the future, if you guys would read it.

Shameless self promotion:
I have other books you may enjoy.

I fall apart (BangInho)
Ispy (NCT Dream)
Aesthetics (SKZ)

I hope you enjoy. I was thinking of doing a Q and A, for 4K reads, if you have any questions about me, this book, other books or just random questions you want to get my opinions on feel free to comment them and I'll answer them. I love you guys endlessly ♥️♥️♥️