Chapter 13

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand so we could go into the lounge that had been rearranged so there was space to move. After a few songs we heard the front door open and close.

"We're in the living room, " I yelled out, assuming it was Felix.

"Oh. It's you. And you brought her with you." I looked towards the door to see Chan and a smug looking Jessica.

"What going on?" He asked as he looked at Renjun and Johnny.

"A little get together. We would have told you but it was very last minute and you seemed preoccupied. These are Johnny and Renjun." I replied and turned the music up louder, returning to dancing.

After a while Felix appeared in the doorway, "Sorry I took so long, it was really difficult finding the colours."

"It's fine. This is Johnny and Renjun. Chan and Jessica are upstairs." I reply and he makes a disgusted face and runs to the bottom of the stairs.

"If she breaths she's a thot."

"Lix stop," I order, trying to hold back my laughter. "You guys can carry on in the living room if you want. But did you pair wanna bleach my hair now so it's done and out the way?" I turn to Jeongin and Minho to seem the nodding and taking the bag from Felix.

Soon enough I had a towel on my shoulders and the kitchen filled with the stench of bleach.
"Thanks for doing this guys. I appreciate it."

"I'm only doing it because I love doing your hair. I'm even willing to become your person hairdresser. Purely because you know what you want and you spill the most extra tea," Minho replied as he massaged the product into my scalp. "Why don't you go to the living Jeongin, I'll give you a shout if I need help."

The latter nodded and left the kitchen.

"Don't think I haven't seen the scratch on your shoulder missy. But don't worry, I won't tell the others."

"I noticed when I was showering earlier. I think it was from when I summoned him. But I didn't want to worry you guys, so I didn't say anything."

"Okay, bleach is done. You just need to let it soak in for 30 minutes, then wash it out. We can add the colour in a few days."

"Okay, now go in there and claim your man." I winked as I walked away.

I wasn't in the mood to dance so I spent the half an hour sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone.

"Renjun, will you come help me wash my hair." I asked as I stood up.

"Sure, lead the way."

We walked upstairs and soon the loud music was a background murmur.

"I'll be there in a sec, my phones ringing."

"Okay."

I grabbed the shower head and pushed the power button, waiting for the water to warm up. When the water was hot enough I put my head over the side of the bath and began rinsing my hair.

"Sorry about that, it was my boyfriend."

"It's okay, can you pass me the shampoo?"

He walked towards the product self and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner. He placed them down on the edge of the tub and began shampooing my hair.

"Shower."

I passed it to him and he rinsed my hair.

Soon enough my hair was washed, but Renjun's clothes were wet in places.

"I'm sorry, I'll see if Changbin will lend you some clothes."

"Binnie, can you come upstairs?"

"What's wrong?" He asked as he ran into my room.

"While he was helping me wash my hair he got sprayed by water and I figured, since you're both short, would you mind lending him some clothes." I replied as I sat on the stool in front of my vanity.

"Sure, follow me."

After they left I changed my top, that had been soaked in the hair washing process and then dried my hair with my hairdryer so I could rejoin the others downstairs.

"Your hair looks nice."

"Blonde suits you."

"You're too impulsive, but it isn't that bad." WooJin complained.

"Then you're gonna hate what I say next. I saw some cute pictures of people with septum piercing and figured I'd get mine done." I replied and hid behind Minho.

"Who made you this way? I'll kill them." He spoke in a serious tone.

"They're upstairs. Don't get blood on the carpet, that shits expensive."

WooJin stormed to the bottom of the stairs and screamed "CHRISTOPHER BANG, COME HERE THIS INSTANCE."

I grabbed a hoodie that had been left on the sofa and pulled it over my head, pulling the drawstrings so my new hair wasn't seen.

"What's wrong?" Chan seemed concerned as he walked into the room.

"I think it's about time Jessica left. Come spend some time with your friends." WooJin sounded stern at first, but his tone soon softened into a warm, friendly one.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute."

He appeared a few minutes later with Jessica, who was passing through to say goodbye to us. Being the houses host, I walked her to the door.

"Stay away from Chan, he's mine." She hissed.

"What are you gonna do if I don't?" I retorted.

"I can ruin your friendship." She replied slyly, thinking she had won.

"Too late for that," I laughed weakly. "And please don't come back here, you aren't welcome in my house." Shutting the door before she could say anything else.

As I walked through the hallway I yelled. "Chan, your bitch tried threatening me. You should keep her on a shorter leash."

I heard a few people laugh as I entered the room, walking to sit beside Renjun, who was texting someone named Mark.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I asked, nudging him with my elbow playfully.