1

Lee Donghyuck or Haechan as called with love by his little bunch of friends, Was gifted with beauty that every girl in the land was envious of. Alas, he had no extravagent life, Well he did long time ago when his parents were alive. Donghyuck lived a life of misery, he was left with his step mother and two ugly sisters Koeun and Herin. They were very much ugly with in as they were out. They treated him poorly yet he grew up to be the most kindest of all.

"Donkey!! You havent brushed my shoes!" Koeun shouted as she sat like a diva on the sofa with Herin painting her nails. Donghyuck did what was told as their car came to pick them up.

He was thankful that they spend time out partying so he had time alone to himself to earn a living. Mrs Park was often overseas which made Donghyuck alot more happier.

"My hair is getting wet you brat! Get out!!" Renjun screamed as Donghyuck ran out after all his chores were done.

"Hey there shwaty." Donghyuck giggled sweetly as he skipped next to a fumming Chinese boy.

"Now thats fashion!" Jaemin, ran into them a few blocks after. They had been best friend from childhood and loved each other like twins. They would feel that the other is in trouble even if they were miles apart.

"You look hwat." Donghyuck hugged his girly friend tightly.

"You guys make me look like I'm dating two girls! Now shoo off Chenle is coming." Renjun put on his best smile on blushling like a rose when the fellow Chinese passed by them through the school gates.

"Sun!! Have mercy on my blessed soul. STOP FUCKING  SHININ-Oh hi there Sunshine." Ten, A Thai beauty sheepishly smiled at his fellow classmate.

"Good morning Hyung." Donghyuck bowed down smiling.

"OMG THE THE NEW BOYS ARE HWAT." A girl screeched as a mob of girls ran towards the gates making Donghyuck wip his head around. Jaemin dead panned pulling his sunglasses down boardly. Renjun was busy filing his oh so perfect nails.

"Make way for the them boys." Somebody shouted as a tall, black haired Canadian skinned boy stealthly walked inside with a slight smirk. He looked so princely it hurt peoples souls. The boy behind him was pleaaent looking and Renjun had to pull Jaemins shirt to stop him from crashing into the eye smiling guy.

"Hyung? Can you do me favor?" Chenle a Chinese prince whom Renjun was literally whipped for dragged the golden skinned boy into class.

"I forgot to do my homework. Help me." The dolphin begged.

"Renjun will help you at lunch. Now off you go." Donghyuck winked at his bestfriend as they agreed to the deal.

Class started, Children flooded in as the teacher came in with a smile. Weird she happened to be in a good mood.

"Class. The Prince Mark Lee and Jeno Lee would be in your class. Be civilized. Donghyuck?" Mrs Nakamoto frowned when he saw Donghyuck about to brust out crying.

"I hit my arm on the metal. I'm fine Mrs Nakamoto." Donghyuck nodded paying no attention to Mark stared him down, mostly for his out fit. A cropped hoodie, short shorts and a black fish net then high gothic like boots.

"Aiah you clumsy child." Mrs Nakamoto chuckled as class finally started.

"Move Herin." Donghyuck sighed not wanting to ruin his lunch period.

"Got your salary yet?" Herin gave a devious smile.

"Koeun stole it. Now go torture her. Oh look its Mark!" The beauty pointed randomly and the bunch of girls ran off like lunatics. He lied, he had to.

"Hyuck? Why....Uhh this why is Jeno coming this way?" Jaemin munched on a burger wearing tight jeans and arm cut vest.

"I feel like they lost their way." Donghyuck plopped on a chair, digging into his pasta almost immediately. As he said they turned away and sat on Herins table.

School finally came to an end, which meant vocal and dance classes at SM Entertainment. The three friends ran in excitement to the building to practice the talent they all loved dearly.

Sadly when it ended, they had to seperate to reach home. Donghyuck skipped down the side walk happily. Not for long though. It started raining like a thunder storm and Donghyuck had to run to his cafe part time job drenched in rain water.

"Hey are you going to the ball?" Yukhei asked Donghyuck who sneezed on his face.

"The prince is straight stupid. And no. I'm not going." Donghyuck slipped on his own droplets of water and went crashing into a table.

"Ouch! Ouch! I'm fucking sueing your filthy ass Wong Yukhei for having marbled floors.

"Language young man!" A deep dominating voice ordered making Donghyuck freeze on his tracks.

"Ah your the nerd right? Who hangs out with two other nerds?" Jeno chuckled .

"Lucas? I need spares and a coffee. Please." Donghyuck ignored Jeno, slightly hurt by his words.

"Sure thing little bratty. Jaemin aint here yet. I'm deducting his allowance." The blonde Chinese clicked his tongue.

"And I'd have you for dinner on a barberque grill." Jaemin came drenched as well.

"Cruel much. Tsk. Were did my respect go to?" Lucas sighed.

"Hyuckie you cant afford to fall ill." Jaemin pouted at the sun kissed beauty.

"Blame the weather. Chop Chop I need to work." Donghyuck giggled going back to work. Mark and Jeno left after a while not that either of the bestfriends minded.

"We must go to the ball. Both boys and girls are invited. And according to ancient customs the prince shall choose a bride." Jaemin squealed wiping mugs.

"I'm a boy. Both if us are. Renjun would literally back out." Donghyuck sighed doing the accounts for the day.

"You deserve some time to enjoy Haechan. We are going. And as girls." Jaemin giggled making Donghyuck giggle too. He was excited to go to a ball. The prince was gorgeous and deserved a princess or some wealthy girl. Not that their would ever be a chance of him meeting the prince right?