17

When Donghyuck woke up that morning, he was welcomed with the awful smell of something getting burnt. Not thinking of what he was wearing he rushed down stairs to see Mark in the kitchen with a bleeding arm and the stove on fire. He quickly took the pan off, dashing it into the sink and dragging Mark out the kitchen. 

"Pumpkin bear i was.....Ouch." Mark was slapped across the face by his fuming wife. 

"What? Trying to set yourself on fire? Or bleed to death?" Donghyuck sure was scary when mad, the younger fussed over mark the both oblivious of Taeyong grinning at them with Ten at far corner. The mother having no patience in waiting for the two to come home.

"But baby sun I wanted to make breakfast for you. You till cant walk." Mark pouted as Donghyuck pressed something against his cut making him scream.

"Hush now." Donghyuck kissed Mark on the lips quickly wrapping a bandage around the olders arm. "You don't have to Honey." The younger then sat on the prince's lap.

"No I at least should do something productive for my baby wife." Mark played with his shirt that was  lazily on Donghyucks body that had fading hickeys.

"Just don't leave me alone. You don't have your honeymoon with meetings but with your wife." The gorgeous beauty giggled. "Does it hurt?" Donghyuck kissed Marks hurt arm.

"Yes. But It's fine. Wanna go out for breakfast with Mama Ten? Papa John left for school already." Mark hugged the bare legged beauty.

"How about you be a good little husband sweet and eat pumpkins food today hmm?" Donghyuck kissed Marks nose and stood up.

"Cross dress then!!" Mark squealed earning a playful slap from his wife.

And so Donghyuck wore only a loose fitting pink hoodie that the prince owned with just a pink boxer under as he began cooking, though he slightly limped he smiled at the thought of them doing it. Mark sat on the counter with sweatpants and a a black tee watching the love of his life cook. Taeyong and Ten entered their kitchen giving them shocks.

"Mommy!!!" Donghyuck threw himself on Taeyong before Mark could and squeezed him in a big bear hug.

"Surprise babies." Taeyong chuckled kissing his pouting son after the bone crushing hug his daughter in law had given him.

"Hi Mom." Mark gave Taeyong a hug as he jumped back onto the counter.

"I love my grand daughter in law." Ten giggled at Donghyuck.

"I'm a boy." Donghyuck pouted as Taeyong just smiled and lent on his sons shoulder.

"Yeah Yeah.. How long has it been since Mark tore that beauty's butt?"" Taeyong teased the beauty. 

"A month I think now, Three months are gone by and I'm going to miss them when they leave." Ten sighed setting the table for breakfast.

"Awwe Mom just move in with us." Taeyong pleaded at his Thai mother.

"I'm not sure If Dad would like to leave this place. You know him." Ten clicked his tongue at his gorgeous son.

"M-Mark..." Donghyuck stumbled a bit reaching out as Mark quickly held him by the waist.

"Are you okay Kitten?" Mark whispered and Donghyuck nodded handing over the dishes to him as he sprinted to their room.

"Pumpkin!!" Mark called after but Donghyuck had already left.

"Whats wrong with him?" Taeyong frowned taking the dishes.

"I don't know. " The prince mumble going after his wife. He went upstairs to their shared room as he saw his beautiful wife leaning against the bathroom door with a towel in his hand. He looked pale but he was glowing like the sun..

"You okay Sunflower?" Mark whispered hugging the boy who fell into his arms. The prince carried the beauty downstairs as they started eating.

Donghyuck grimaced at his own cooking, The rice and noodles making his head turn and spin. He looked at Mark who was enjoying his meal and so were Ten and Taeyong. Lifting a naked leg the strawberry blonde looped it with Marks leg.  As his husband got the message Mark pulled the brunette onto his lap.

"I want bubble tea." Donghycuk pouted.

"Sure thing cupcakes." Mark whispered making Donghyuck eat a spoon full of rice with soup.

"It's disgusting." Donghyuck gagged.

"Sunflower it's delicious." The prince kissed the boys pouty lips and the meal continued.

Donghyuck was given his bubble tea, his watermelons and his macaroons. Something was off, The gorgeous boy wont touch his food. Donghyuck loves food. Mark was at the living room having a talk with his grandparents and mother. Koeun had been very nagging lately. And they needed to stop Eunha from torturing their little princess. The wedding and many more.

"Honey?" Donghyuck crawled next to Mark making his serious expression soften.

"Yes Baby sun?" Mark let his baby wife get comfortable on his lap.

"Kiss me." The younger pouted as his prince chuckled lifting his jaw, pressing their lips together in slow meaningful sync.

"Your dad is in Korea. Cut it out I hate third wheeling." Taeyong whined.

"Mark....." Donghyuck stood up running off to their shared room.

"Baby!!" Mark ran after him as the rest followed.

Donghyuck lent on the bathroom counter with big blob of tears spilling like rain from his big bear eyes. Marks warm arms spread around him as the older witnessed him throwing up into bowl.

"Sunflower? Whats wrong?" Mark wiped the sniffling boys chubby cheeks.

"I-...Why am I throwing up? My tummy hurts." Donghyuck whispered crying.

"Hyuck?" Taeyong and Ten were the first to panick then came Johnny.

"Hey boys come out!" Johnny knocked the bathroom door.

"Baby wife look at me love." Mark lifted the chubby face that looked at him with a blank expression.

"M-Mark....." Donghyuck looked up his lips quivering as he blacked out on his husbands chest.

"Pumpkin!!! Hyukie!!" Mark freaked out and Ten dashed the door open having had enough.

Mark carried his wife like a bride to the bed, Call him whipped, thats what he was right now. Tears were slipping down his face.

"M-Mom he.....he was throwing up and.....My baby flower." Mark hiccuped next to Donghyuck as Johnny called their personal doctor. "P-Please be alright." The prince hugged the stubby arms close.