14

The week went by Ten being sulky since his plane had not worked out and they found the two cuddling on the living room couch instead of having done the deed. Weeks turned into months and nothing of that sought happened. Two months and the wedded couple only have Johnten diabetes. Mark took Donghyuck to places he had never bean and bought  him things he never had. Taeyong often called to check on them but Jaemin, Chenle and Renjun was on a bet that they would only call once their bestfriend had done the deed. Herin didnt call or text with wasnt surprising at all since Koeun would br breathing down her neck if she ever did. As time slowly ticked by, Ten evenutally forgot about the whole consumating scene he left for work with his husband at the school downtown where the both taught arobatics and dance. They were young grandparents with too much of energy. Mark had to indeed check on some off his fathers royal affairs so we was now often home so Donghyuck was left alone with his self to sulk and pout with bordem being his only companion.

"Whats this?" Donghyuck was rumaging through his things when he came across a pink velvet bag that said, "Love, Jess♡" He frowned slightly wondering how he had not noticed it before.

He sat with it on his shared bed crossed legged as he opened the bag and gasped softly seeing expensive pink lace inside. He pulled it out and blushed darker than the roses that had bloomed on their balcony railings. Silky Lace panities that were so soft on his fingers. Not to mention the lace bra and the pink garter with metal hooks.

"I dont boobs though?" Donghyuck pushed his lower lip out pulling out lace stockings that were attached to the panties, bear ears and a pom pom for a tail on the back of panty. Of course the lace gloves made Donghyuck giggle. A card read.

Check the salmon pink box. Chenle gave you shoes~♡

The end of the bag had the box that had gorgeous heel slippers and tempted the bored doll very badly he couldnt resist Jaemins unwanted gift. So thinking Mark would be home late anyways and promising to chance quickly Donghyuck shrugged off his clothes, carefully pulling the expensive fabric onto his smooth hourglass like body. He pouted at the hook not knowing how it functions, after minutes of sticking his tongue out he got it right andon went his lacey bra and the gloves. Stepping into gis gorgeous slippers he adorned himself with the pink garter and the fluffy bear years.

"Awwwe so cute!!!" Donghyuck giggled turning around to stare at his pompom tail and the cruves of his body.

Not thinking twice he started applying make up and smacked his blood red lips and fluttered smokey red eyes. The pany was a little to small though but he was enjoying cross dressing not hearing the clicking the front door had made. He even wore a black choker to match the outfit.

"Hi Jess!! Happy now!!" Donghyuck giggled into the face time and Jaemin put on a proud mother face.

"My daughter is all grown up. But honey Renjun should not know of this. He would kill us both." Jaemin screamed quickly shutting the lap top as Renjun entered. Donghyuck giggled swirling around into the bed room but haulted when he heard Marks footsteps coming up.

"Baby sun! You sleeping? Our grams are on an education trip so its just us. Hey where are you?" Mark entered the room and frowned at the scattered clothes.

"Uhh.....C-Can you g-go out? I need to change." Donghyuck was hiding behind the curtain that covered his royal highness's wardrobe.

"Sunflower? Step out you seem scard." Mark sighed at the stammering voice.

"N-No....I-I cant." The brunette whispered.

"Dont want me loosing my temper now right? Come out I need to see you first." The prince locked their room door as Donghyuck had no choice but creep out the curtains with curled legs and a red face.

The phone crashed into pieces when Marks eyes fell on the sexy gorgeous beauty before him, lacey lingery, a garder that made the puffy chest puffier and prominent. A lacey panty that was below his pelvice beauties and inner glories? A lace stokin that was pinned to the panty, pink glass heel slippers, blood red lipsticks and expressive red smocky eyes, bear ears and a pompom for a tail? A choker? Mark was beaded with sweat as he gulped and loosened his tie.

"S-Sorry....I-I was bored..." Donghyuck kept curling himself making his curvey waist unconciously on a better view. And fucking bit his red lips? Oh wait red nailpolish.

"P-Pumpkin b-butt?" Mark stammered at the beauty who shyly tucked a stuff of hair behind his doll like ears.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck whispered when his royal husbands arms felt his waist in slow pleasurable speed.

"J-Just lay down. I-I shower and be back." Mark needed control, his head was spinning as he slid down the bathroom door with heavy breaths and a fucking problem down there.

When he got back Donghyuck sitting on his hinde legs being whole treat. And Mark couldnt contain himself anymore so his pushed his wife on bed and hovered overed over Donghyuck.

"You look fucking ravishing right now I might not be able to control myself." Marks knees spread those sinfully thicc thighs apart.

"M-Mark!" Donghyuck moaned for a reply Mark having touched his virgin laced dick.

"Call me honey." Marks fingers traced those buds  that were eventually turning hard as the heat on its fated other touched its owners body.

"W-What are you doing?" Donghyuck blushed biting his red lips again making Mark groan.

"Finally having our wedding  night. Fuck you look so sodt and fluffy and fuckable. Stop turning me on kitten." The olders barebody was visible under the bathroom.

"S-So Jaemin gave me this so I'd turn you on?" Donghyuck was slowly starting to feel hot as Mark nodded and smashed their lips together.

"I swear you wont be able to walk for a month." The older growled arms ventured on his body, making the younger moan when the fingers brushed over certain places.

¤♡¤

As requested but I dont know If I did well. The chapter would continue~ Farewells♡