13

Donghyuck giggled closing his mouth with his palms as Mark shyly came out the walk in closet in a dark maroon velvet off shoulder dress that fell onto his mid thighs. To be honest Donghyuck's heart swelled at the view. Mark Lee was HOT!!!

"OHHH MYYYY GWAAAD!!" Donghyuck squealed at Mark who curled his legs at blushed the colour of his dress.

"H-Happy N-Now?" The prince stammered avoiding eye contact.

"You look gorgeous and....and kissable.....Your thighs are thick?" The brunette's eyes went big like a deer in street lights.

"Y-Yah!!!" Mark pulled his dress down looking around afraid that his grandparents would see.

"So fuckable!!" Donghyuck sure had heart eyes right now.

"Sunshine!" Mark whined. The white Canadian skin contrasting with the blood red velvet fabric.

"You look so sexy Mark!!" Donghyuck lifted Mark up his dress going higher.

"P-Pumkin put m-me down!!" Mark was a blushing mess right now.

"Are you wearing boxers or panties?" The brunette asked in a pout making mark scream.

"That's soo enough. A guy wears boxers. I will not wear that shit though." The prince was red instead of the flawless white.

"But Mark! They are pretty." Donghyuck giggled happily taking pictures of his baby girl.

"I'm changing." Mark groaned walking back inside his walk in closet.

"Nooo wait.!!" Donghyuck purposely unzipped the dress.

"Trying to be naughty eh?" The prince chuckled shrugging off the dress and wearing a sweat pant.

"M-Mark?" Donghyuck whispered when Mark hugged him tightly, kissing the forming royal emblem on him neck.

"I love you." Mark looked at his baby wife who blushed wrapping his stubby arms around the prince's bare waist.

"Thank you Mark." The younger kissed his husband jaw, "I love you too." Donghyuck whispered with a bright smile.

"Anything for my Princess." Mark kissed the chubby cheeks as they dressed up and went down stairs.

"Look at you two." Ten seal clapped placing their dinner on the table.

"Hi your highness." A girls voice spoke making Mark look up.

"Wendy?" The princes gasped slightly.

"Long time no see." The girl smiled sweetly at the royal.

"Yeah. How are you?" Mark's hand squeezed his wife's thighs.

"Still single and ready to mingle." She giggled winking at the prince. Donghyuck pouted and was about to cry.

"I-I w-want to go home." Donghyuck whispered a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Hey my pumpkin butt." Mark pulled his wife onto his lap kissing the boys neck softly, "We are on our honey moon. You cant go home like that." The prince turned the beauty around, kissing him softly on the plump lips.

"What?" Wendy choked on her food, Johnny smirked proud of his grandson.

"What? I'm on my honeymoon with my baby wife. We are married." Mark lifted their ring fingers up in the air.

"No what? Omg seriously/ But your straight?" Wendy hit her chest to get the food out.

"Well he sure did bend me like a rainbow." Mark stared up at his gorgeous wife who blushed darkly.

"This is a prank." Wendy screamed.

"Does this look like a prank?" Mark showed her their marks and she went all pale. The next thing she was crying and running away.

"You broke another heart Mark." Ten chuckled at his grandson.

"Cant help it Mama Ten." Mark chuckled as he fed his baby his dinner.

The couple later strolled the streets, hand in hand, a soft smile dancing on their lips, The walked through gardens, they ate in comfortable silence, the soft giggles Donghyuck would emit make Mark loose his mind. The younger sure held the strongest charms he had ever come across.  The sun shining on the younger's skin, the rays tangling on his hair strands was making Mark weak in the knees. It had been a month since the couple had arrived. No they had not gone any further than giving each other their rightful marks. The soft shy kisses were just enough for both of them to be content. Donghyuck would often wear short dresses for fun to make Mark go all needy like that one time he was given his royal mark.

"Mark the house is empty." Donghyuck whispered when they entered their grandparents house.

"They must have fallen asleep." Mark scrunched his nose at the sweet smelling candles.

"Woahh I love candles!!" Donghyuck giggled hopping around not actually realizing mama Tens plan.

"Ooohh flowers...." Donghyuck ran outside to the pool that had flowers strewn around.

"Sunflower carefull!" Mark tried to stop his wife but Donghyuck slipped plunging into the dim lit blue waters.

"Markle I'm all wet now." Donghyuck stood up from the water, and Mark gulped. Donghycuks white shirt was pasted onto his feminine body, the shirt slightly lifted showing cute belly button.

"C-Come out, It's cold." Mark stammered holding his wife's stubby arms as he helped the brunette out and walked inside.

"I'll change." Donghyuck smiled going upstairs to change. He pouted when he saw the bed all decorated and candles lit everywhere, he shrugged off his pants skipping to the bathroom to shower.

"Grandma!! You sneaky brat what have you done?" Mark whisper screamed into the phone once his wife was out of sight.

"About time you guys did it. Or your plans will flip flop if Hyuck doesn't get pregnant." Ten giggled into the phone.

"Mark? where are my clothes?" Donhgyucks voice sounded as Mark entered the room to see Donghyuck with only a towel.

"Uhh I Pumpkin......" Mark hung his phone up quickly gulping at the sight of the flawless beauty before him.

"There are only Lacey stuff inside? Like Mark...." Donghyuck held his emblem tightly which made the prince go to him immediately.

"What's wrong?" Mark was beyond scard right now.

"Nothing I guess I'm tired that's all." Donghyuck looked up at Mark smiling sweetly. The older nodded as he left to shower too.

They ended up in the pool, laughing and plauing with water as the sipped expensive wine and their bare bodies pasted with love. They wore boxers and their weddings rings. Sex could wait, They needed to fall in love more.