31

Donghyuck turned seven months, fear surrounding him as he grew. He was a baby and his baby was in danger. He could feel it, the darkness slowly consuming him.

"Baby flower? Look a Simba!" Mark pleaded squeezing the stubby arms.

"What if......What if Bubbles died?" Donghyuck let Mark put his flip flops on his feet being unable to see below or bend.

"Hush Pumpkin. Bubbles is going to be just fine." The prince kissed the cute round baby bump.

"I love you. I'm sorry I'm such a dish....ummmm." Lips smashed on lips making the strawberry blonde shut up. Peppering soft kisses down his jaw to calm the shiverying soul.

"Can we go out?" The queen made his husband carry him.

"My star I cant risk getting you hurt. I love you. Umm we can take a walk in the garden if you want." Mark suggested and the baby boy nodded pouting.

Hand in hand they strolled through the garden, finally sitting at the small gazebo in the flowers as rain broke down heavily. Donghyuck was only in a blue shirt and boxers. He purposefully drenched himself and Mark had to remove his coat placing it on his baby wife.

"You little idiot." Mark squeezed the bare thigh making the golden beauty giggled and kissed Marks cheeks. Hugging his pregnant tummy cutely.

"Daddy is an idiot. Mommy is a darling pumpkin." Donghyuck giggled again as Mark lifted him, placing him on his lap.

"Mommy drenched you!" Mark protested but the baby said other wise by kicking Daddys arms.

"Mark........I should have never come to your ball." Donghyuck fiddled with his shirt hem.

"And let me spend my life alone or with some female bitch? No way. Im forever grateful for Jess for dragging you here. I love you so much." Mark squeezed Donghyucks frame.

"Baby bubbles would be so happy to have a Daddy like you." The younger caressed the princes cheek fondly.

"And a squishy squishy sift baby Mommy girl." Mark giggled.

"I'm a boy Simba." Donghyuck whined blushing.

"But you more like Marks little girl,baby boy." The prince snuggled into his face into his wifes neck.

"Has anyone ever told you that you smell so good?" Mark inhaled deeply.

"My husband just did now." The pregnant beauty giggled.

"I love you." Mark whispered, Drawing circles on bubbles.

"I know. I remember Mommy saying I was a princess and that a prince would steal me away one day. She sure knew best. Right Honey?" The Queen looked up at his prince.

"Indeed. But did you know that Eunha kill her? So she could take your Daddy?" Mark bit his lips continuing, "According to the information Jeno collected, Eunha killed your entire race, but your father was one of those lineages, she attempted to lure your father in and get herself pregnant but failed sincehe was crazy in love with your mother and you as he eventually fell sick of a broken heart and died leaving his normal son with her. But, you were of divine royalty, your mother casted a spell of safety handing you into Chenle as she passed. You were born into Chenle's arms, him having been your fairy godmother since the day you were conceived.
Jaemin was born since you accidently fell into a bucket of candy one christmas night and he appeared to save you. Renjun fell from heaven when you tried to eat a cookie with poison. Geez you have been a naughty pie. They are your guardians, And baby flower, Bubbles would be your strength when he is born, Eunha would go to any length you wipe you out. Please be safe my love." Mark kissed those oh so soft lips, the rain had seized and the boys were just so in love that they kissed to the hearts content.

"Eunha is so mean." Donghyuck stood up pouting and wiping his tears.

"I cant wait to see you give birth." Mark carried the boy like bride.

"I'm being emotional you idiot." The brunette whined.

"I know I know. Just wanted you to not stress baby flower." Mark took his wife home and into their room.

"Change baby flower! Oh oh I want to wear white socks and a pink t shirt." Donghyuck let Mark strip him, the older buring his face in his fluffy chest.

"And watermelon panties so I can drool over your butt?" Mark giggled as the prince washed his wife up first then showered and dressed his baby wife his dresses.

"Honey whats wrong?" Donghyuck pouted at his husband.

"Umm Dad is kinda critical mom says. I think we should leave immediately. Come." Mark rushed grabbing his coat as he made Donghyuck wear his shoes.

Something felt off, Donghyuck hadnt seen his faries anywhere, neither did he feel safe. Yes Mark was next to him with the warmth on his waist spreading, his fingers caressing the pregnant waist. But.......The skies were dark, it was thundering, Buddles has been awfully silent which meant something was wrong.

"Pumpkin Hae you are sweating." Mark took a quick look at his wife squeezing his baby bump.

"I-I'm fine Markles." Donghyuck managed to give out a painful giggle.

Mommy!!! An unfamiliar voice screamed in the boys mind, a vision of white people, white places shot the brunettes mind. He hadnt noticed they reached.

"We are here!" Mark got off with an umbrella as he guided Donghyuck by the waist into hospital.

"Mark!!! No let me go!! Daddy!!"

Again he heard himself this time, a blury image of himself thrown against a table of knives and Jaehyun's eyes staring at him in fear.

"Hyuck whats wrong?" Mark carried the beauty like a Koala into Jaehyuns room.

"Donghyuck! Omg he's been asking for you." Taeyong sniffled.
Donghyuck gasped when he saw the same expression his mind had shown him, on the kings face. Jaehyun moved his fingers calling the princess close.

"Can you wait with Daddy for me sweethearts? I really need to pee." Taeyong nervously smiled rushing to the bathroom in a hurry.

"Prince Lee the doctor is calling for you." A nurse said and Mark nodded leaving.

"T-That wasnt Tae!! Run!!" Jaehyun whispered shaking his and the next thing Donghyuck was thrown onto a table of surgical knives by the nurse who removed her mask and smirked.

"We meet again step brother." Koeun locked the door of the room.