19

Perhaps Donghyucks nipples had been abused or his neck bruised with love bites, But though half naked in Marks arms they sat in pleasing silence. The prince's arms caressing a flat stomach that promised to grow big. The older spoke of different things, of how great of a father he'd be. This was his plan, To step foot on Seoul as soon to be parents. The younger sure missed classes back at school, Well he was smart so he'd eventually learn it all. Having their naked limbs lazily wrapped around each other made life seem so much more beautiful than it already was. They were in love, they were soon to be parents, Donghyuck's life had finally been enlighten.

"Sunflower?" Mark squeezed his baby wife in his hold.

"Hmm?" Donghyuck lazy turned round hugging the bare body that belonged to his husband.

"Are you happy?" The prince whispered making the strawberry blonde sit on his lap. Not mind that their clothed members touched or that the fluffy little butt sat on Mark.

"Without a doubt. Yes. I have a loving husband. He gave me a family I never had, a baby to carry and a crown that gives me an identity." Donghyuck hugged Marks neck tightly. "Say, Your highness are you happy?" The brunette traced the perfect face with his stubby finger.

"I have never been happier. Come." Mark lifted his wife over to the closet, dressing the beauty in the gown he wore at the ball.

Standing under the moon, at the ballroom upstairs the two love birds swirled around. Mark dressed in a suit as he did his princely duties as turned his gorgeous beauty around. Lifting him up gracefully, their arms fitting perfectly as the music drove them crazy, Marks arm coming in contact with the thick thighs that he adored with a passion.

"You wore satin shorts?" Mark giggled once they finished dancing and the prince ran behind his suddenly shy wife.

"As if I never have." Donghyuck giggled jumping on the bed. "That was amazing. But It tired my body." The younger pouted sprawling on the bed.

"Awwe the baby body is tired. How do you feel have bubbles inside?" Mark removed his blazer as he plopped next to his wife.

"Makes me all tingly and shy." Donghyuck giggled buring his head in Marks chest. Just as they were about to drift off to sleep Eunha called.

"Uhh Hello." Mark frowned into space.

"When do you think you will marry my daughter? Its been three months! Six months wasnt the deal.!" The lady was yelling or casting a spell so Mark would come running back to Seoul? Donghyuck noticing the green glow slowly forming in Mark eyes he interwined their arms making the glow disapear.

"Well Ma'am I'm a prince. And a prince has duties to serve his country first." Mark snapped at the caller ID.

"Dont make me make you pay for what you've done!" Eunha growled but Mark cut the call sighing deeply.

"She was about to get you into another spell!" Donghyuck spoke in a pout making Mark go all uwu mode.

"My baby flower saved me." Mark chuckled flipping his phone somewhere.

"I wanna give you something!" Donghyuck sqealed jumping off the bed.

"Careful firefly you're pregnant." The prince chuckled but was worried for Eunha was a disgusting witch.

"This......Uh....Its not expensive but my Mommy gave it to me when she died. She said the person you has it would forever be protected from any evil. Its the colour of the sun, just like me." Donghyuck had so much glimmer on his big bear orbs as he kissed Marks cheek and made the prince wear it. It was a crystal that had ancient metal cravings to hold it in place, it had the hue of gold, with a sterling chain. "Thats my only treasure, my lucky and protection charm." The brunette knelt on Marks lap.

"Pumpkin butt why give me your protection charm?" Mark hugged the squishy butt buring hus face into the pregnant stomach.

"For now, You are my biggest treasure. My lucky charm, and Mommy said give it to that one person who would steal your heart with grace. I think now it belongs to you. You will protect me and be my lucky charm as long as I live. I love you. Please dont fall for Koeun and Eunha's crafts. Im not sure if I could trust Herin either though she helped me escape. Eunha might change her too." Donghyuck hugged Marks head tightly.

"You make me so emotional. Gosh! I love you baby pebble." Mark sniffled into the stomach kissing the skin as he pulled Donghyuck down.

"Pinky swear?" The brunette pecked the princes's lips.

"Pink swear Pumpkin butt." The prince giggled softly kissing those plump red lips.

"Bubbles is proud of Daddy." Donghyuck giggled into Marks mouth.

"Awwe. But umm when are you going to wear lace again?" Mark teased his wife who pushed him away blushing furiously as he ran off to the closet to change into sweats and a big shirt that belonged to Mark.

"I still havent been answered." Mark lent on the door frame unbuttoning his dress shirt. The amulet hanging handsomely unbetween Marks abs.

"H-Horny lion. G-Go to s-sleep." Donghyuck tried his best to button his shirt up.

"So is it a yes?" The prince pulled the brunettes boxer band when he tried to run off again.

"S-Shut up M-Mark." Donghyuck stammered thats when he had to run to throw up.

"You okay firefly?" Mark patted the boys back body to ease the pain.

"I feel light..." Donghyuck whispered standing up to clean himself up as Mark carried him bridal style to the bed.

"About time you slept. I'll be back after changing okay?" The prince kissed the pale forehead as he left to quickly change into sweats and a hoodie.

"Maybe Yes. But not now." Donghyuck yawned snuggling into the bedsheets that smelled so strongly of Mark. His husband.

"I heard that!!!" Mark screamed from the closet.

"You are sleeping on the couch young man." The brunette grumbled but the bed dipped as the warm body hugged the pregnant boy tightly.