38

Donghyuck felt the sharp edge of whatever that pierced into his stomach cut through his insides. His eyes big with question and pain. Bubbles started crying as Mark pushed his lover on the thick sheet of snow, the blood staining the fine white surface. Donghyucks stubby arm reached out for Mark but the older only grew distant and blurry.

"Great. I never thought you'd kill Donghyuck yourself." Eunha chuckled at the prince who kept staring at the gorgeous figetting boy on the ground.

Donghyuck smiled with tears in his eyes, remembering the saying.

The blood of the royal Queen that reins the realms of seven shall serve as the power to banish evil from its very roots.

Mark wasnt killing him, his husband was trying to help them all by keeping his life at stake. But Donghyucks smile vanished Mark removed the amulet from his neck, as he placed Bubbles on the beautys lap and put the chain around them both.

"Mark no!! You'll d-die." Donghyuck grabbed Marks arm.

"I'd rather die for you than watch you guys die before me." Mark hissed walking towards Eunha with the ice sword trailing behind. Donghyuck gasped when he realized who Mark was.

The snow lion. That was born centuries ago. A legacy from ancient legends. Older than Donghyuck himself. Their race of royalty a hidden secret. Eunha's potion was broken as Mark grew angrier and the weather turned colder and dangerous. Bubbles snuggled into his bloody mother with fear.

"Mark!!! Do you want your family and friends dead?!" Eunha screamed when Marks hair turned the colour of the silver moon with his wrath ranging on.

With no futher question, The sword slid across Eunhas neck, her head rolling off onto the ground. Mark screamed but the darkness of the day had not yet begun as Eunha rose once more into a hideous beast. She gave him that snickering laughter of triumph.

"Now now did you think I was so easy to kill? If I was then I would have died centuries ago. But look? I'm still as young and as gorgeous as ever." Eunha chuckled lifting Jaemin high up, his baby bump glowing as it showed the baby girl inside the mothers womb.

"You!! Usless Goblin bring me that stupid Bubbles." Eunha hissed but before she could do anything further Donghyuck was quick to carry Bubbles and srumble away.

It was a battle against so many but only a few were able to fight. If Donghyucks blood was not enough to destroy Eunha then what were they supposed to do? Koeun and Mina died when Donghyucks blood touched them. Marks head was in chaos, not able to function and it throbbed.

"Oh Mark!! Why are you so dumb?" Chenle's spirit giggled around the prince.

"Lele?" The prince was shocked to see his dead friend.

"Think! Think! If You can give Hyuckie a symbol then theres a treasure buried deep down. Maybe your blood and the blood of thy wife would become something that legend never saw. Why are you so fucking dumb?" Chenle rolled his eyes and disappeared after kissing his sons forehead.

"You mean I'm special too." Marks hair shimmered under the bright moon.

"Yes stupid." Chenles voice whispered.

Donghyuck hid from Eunha, his wound hurting as he hugged Bubbles tightly. Gritting his teeth in pain he placed the blue eyed baby in a tree trunk hole.

"Mommys good Bubby boy. Dont make a sound okay? Daddy will come to find Bubbles. Yeah?" Donghyuck kissed Bubbles chubby round cheeks and limped away around back to Mark. Eunha stupidly following him around like a fool.

"Mark what are you doing!!?" Donghyuck cried out when he saw Mark on the magic ring, stabbing himself as the queen unconciously ran into the purple ring and their bodies collided and their blood mingled.

"Go! Kill her!! I cant help no more. I'm usless Baby. Go!! Save them!!" Mark shouted as the two of them were lifted up high in the air their powers crinkling.

Eunha cackled, happy that her deed was only getting easier. Quickly chanting the rituals for the spells and curse she began her magic unaware of what the two boys beheld within them. When she finished her chanting at pointed at Markhyuck their powers dashed against one another and it blasted. The white light shooting across the entire land. Destorying Eunha and all the bad that had prevailed throughout their lives. Awakening their family and friends into a gorgeous sunny day. But not all that ends well was good. When Donghyuck and Mark fell from high above it was the prince that crashed on the hard concrete grounds with Donghyuck on top of him.

"Omg Mark!!!" Jeno and Taeyong screamed. Donghyuck only shook his husband, as tears streamed down his cheeks. The flawless boys crown split and bleeding.

"No no no no Mark honey!! Wake up! Look at me!" Donghyuck hiccuped shaking his husbands face but Mark was only running colder.

As Renjuns wings became one with his boy once more he swiftly lifted Mark and flew off to the castle as the others rushed to behind. Johnny quickly running to take Bubbles from where he was hidden.

Donghyucks vision was bluring but he wanted to safe the love of his life first even though Ten and the others begged him to lay down. He was crying and Bubbles cried too. Hungry and wanting his Mommy's warmth.

"Hyuck calm down." Jaemin hugged Donghyuck who eventually blacked out on his shoulder. Bubbles started crying louder and louder. Not listening to Taeyong or anyone. The baby reached for Mommy but for no avail. Which resulted in Bubbles being put to sleep next to Donghyucks unconcious body. As Mark was being treated by the doctor.

"Donghyuck sure created history. You knew who you want Mark to be with didnt you baby?" Jaehyun hugged Taeyongs waist.

"I'm the mother. Mama knows best. Duh!!" Taeyong giggled and sniffled as they smiled in content knowing life would be much better now. A happy fairytale finally.