29

When morning dawned and the prince woke up to an empty bed which was unsual he frowned. He checked the rooms and then ran downstairs hoping he'd see his baby flower there munching on a macaroon or fries. But instead saw his mother and the rest having breakfast.

"Mom have yo-" Just before he could finish his sentence the golden crown that belonged to his wife glistened seeking his attention. And so did the paper. With shivering hands he snatched the paper and he grew red with anger.

"You whag you've done!!! He left!! And you guys have the fucking nerve to sit back and feed ypur guilty bellies?" Mark pushed the dinning table down sending into pieces.

"Son.." Taeyong reached out but was slapped away.

"Dont you fucking dare touch me! You expected Donghyuck to die? Treating him so awfully and that baby called you his Mother!? Oh and you Renjun, Chenle would disown you if he knew of the deed you've commited. Jaemin he loved and trusted all of you. But his feeble self was about to get killed and was safed but your partners are hurt so if my wife and child leave its not a big deal right? After all you have the kingdom." Mark was shaking and Jaemin burst out crying. Renjun hid his face in shame.

"Son! Your father is in the hospital!" Taeyong stammered.

"Dad put it upon himself to save Donghyuck. Thank god it was Dad or else you guys would have let him be abused and killed!" Mark walked away coming back dressed. "I, Prince Mark Lee here by give up my crown and throne. I shall not rule your kingdom." Mark threw his crown down as he left the house.

"Mark how could you!" Taeyong cried after his son.

"Donghyuck is all I want. I dont care if I have to live in a cottage with my wife and son, then I will. He is my world. My life and all I want. Keep your fucking kingdom to yourself! Dont you guys dare come near my Hyuck. If I cant find my family then I myself will personally kill all of you. Jeno can rule the kingdom. I would eventually die if I dont find my wife." With that Mark left, driving away with brimming eyes.

The prince looked for the short, stubby plump baby pregnant wife he was crazy for. The world was a scary place and Donghyuck was an innocent baby. He was pregnant, Bubbles often kicked Mommy and Donghyuck was a sweetheart who thought everybody was good. Nights turned to days as the prince looked everywhere, Even at his teachers house. Ten and Johnny were in Jeju and even thy said Donghyuck had not come or contacted them.

"Urgh!! Where are you Donghyuck!!" Mark screamed standing next to his wifes parents grave.

Thats when he heard the soft sniffling a few distance away. Following the noise he stealthily prawled his way farther into the forest. Deep down into the umtrodden heart of the woods where the giant waterfall screamed monstrously. And he burst out crying when he saw the tuft of strawberry blonde hair and short stubby naked legs stretched on the cold ground.

"I-I want Mark. I-I'm afraid Bubbles. I miss Daddy, I'm so hungry. I want Mark." The all too familiar voice sniffled and gasped when two pairs of shoes landed next to him.

"Baby flower!" Mark fell on his knees hugging the sniffling brunette tightly. Donghyuck broke down crying into Marks chest.

"I-I was s-scard!! I couldnt sleep. Bubbles hurts. I am so sorry Mark." The brunette baby cried into the princes chest.

"Silly! Its not your fault pumpkin. Dont leave Simba like that. I thought my heart would stop beating. I love you so much Sunshine." Mark kissed Donghyuck all over his face and neck, stopping at those plump juicy lips.

He kissed him so softly as if he were afraid he might hurt his wife. Tears dripping down his eyes as they kissed in sync. Donghyuck pouted.

"I dont want to go home." Donghyuck pouted. "Its all my fault." The brunette pouted sadly looking up at the prince.

"Its not my love. Trust me." Mark whispered caressing the five month baby bump.Donghyuck sniffed, wiping his tears with the back of his palms.

"I missed you." The princess punched Marks chest. "We missed Daddy!" Donghyuck pouted as he was engulfed in a warm hug.

"Come. Lets go." Mark lifted Donghyuck like a Koala.

"Where?" The baby wife bite Marks cheek.

"A summer resort that belongs to Jeno. I...I gave up my crown." Mark whispered as he carried him away.

"What!? Why? No they'd blame me again." Donghyuck whined. Thats when Taeyong stood at a distance.

"Why the hell are you here?" Mark gritted his teeth. Jaemin came from behind Taeyong.

"I'm so sorry Hyuckie!! I never meant to ignore you. Maybe I did but I never realized I was hurting you." Jaemin started crying.

"Forgive Mommy Hyuckie. I was just worried for Jaehyun. I......Please come back. Its not your fault honey. Im so sorry baby." Taeyong hugged Donghyuck from behind. "I thought if we ignored you, Eunha or her daughters would not come after you thinking we hate you. But Renjun is I dont know whats wrong with him." The Queen whispered.

"Mom Donghyuck is a born royal. He carries the ancient royal symbol of our ancestors. Stop treating my baby flower like this. Eunha can die but if Donghyuck is hurt I wont hesitate to disown the entire kingdom." Mark sat down on the grass with Donghyuck pouting and crying softly into his neck.

"His....Wait....We been under a spell. When we ran after Mark outside the castle our anger lessened. We dont hate Donghyuck. But within the palace we do. Jeno is not affected since he was far from us. Mark was wearing Hyucks amulet." Jaemin gasped at the realization that hit his cotton candy head.

"Ahh!! Bubbles.......He." Donghyuck squeezed his baby bump.

"If Donghyuck is of that blood then his blood would be the poison to kill Eunha and her daughters." Chenles spirit appeared behind them.

"HOLY CRAP! IM PREGNANT YOU BITCH! Oh shit!" Jaemin slapped an arm over his mouth.

"Congrats Jessica!! You finally gave in." Donghyuck seal clapped.

"Blame him for being a darling. But Lele Donghyuck would be get hurt." Jaemin sighed.

"Hyuck is having a son. A key honor of the royal family. The mother would be stronger once the baby is born. The way to put an end to that witch is in the hands of the Queen." Lele dropped a crystal necklace in Marks palm as he disappeared into shimmering glow.

"Thats.......Omg according to legend this necklace had been made out of the first rays of the sun. When the crystal is place at the center the rays form a magic circle of protection to the Queen that ancient prophecies speak of. Donghyuck is the Queen of all seven realms that the protection ring beholds." Taeyong gasped as Mark made Donghyuck wear it around his neck.

"Umm Mark? Did.....Hyuck like you know let out a golden light like thingy when you guys did it for the first time?" Jaemins eyes turned blue as if he were calculating ancient stars.

"Well yes. Why?" Mark pulled his confused pouty wife up to sit him properly on his lap.