40

Prince Haemin Lee, Was christaned on one sunday morning. The white sashes glistening under warm sunlight as Haechan carried a sleeping Bubbles in his arms until the moment came for the royal family picture.

"Little Bubs is asleep?" Mark hugged Donghyucks waist as he pecked the chapped lips sending a dark blush across the chubby cheeks.

"Yes. Jabbering makes him sleepy. You look hot." Donghyuck giggled at the professionally dressed Prince.

"And you look like a Queen." Mark slowly kissed Donghyucks neck softly. The younger wearing white slacks and a satin shirt with sparkly buttons as Bubbles was dressed in the christing gown.

"Baby flower is the Queen." Donghyuck bounced on his tippy toes and smooched his husbands lips.

"Why arent you wearing a gown Cinderhaela?" Mark bobbed their noses together oblivious of the cameras flashing behind them.

"Sush thats only for Master. Ahh Mommy said I can wear a gown for the evening dinner." Donghyuck made duckie lips at his husband to get kissed.

"M-Mommy!! Bubby Milky want!!" Bubbles started crying his sleep. The parents chuckled as they quickly sat for the royal picture with the King and Queen along with their sons, son in laws, grandchildren and fairy of course their angel too. Chenles spirit grinned from behind Renjuns wing as it carried their son.

Later that night, Donghyuck lay fast asleep on bed with Bubbles sucking on one of his nipples. Mark walked into the sence and smiled at his wife and baby. They had a dinner to attend but Donghyuck deserved all the sleep in the world.

"Sunflowers?" Mark sat next to the gorgeous boy who whined and hummed softly.

"Baby flower want to sleep Baba." Donghyuck pouted lazily opening his eyes.

"I know pumpkin butt but you need to be there. You are my wife. My husband." Mark caressed the chubby cheek with the back of his palm.

"Honey?" Donghyuck placed the sleeping baby amidst a pillow fort for safety the half naked beauty pulled Mark down onto his body.

"Yes Baby flower?" Mark smirked licking a twitching pink bud.

"Hmm.....Baby flower wanna go on a ride on Simba. Bouncy bouncy." Donghyuck unbuttoned Marks shirt buttons.

"I'm the horny one always. Well nevermind I like a hot Baby flower with woah lace panties." Mark whistled sneaking a look into his wifes boxers.

"Hush idiot." Donghyuck blushed making his son disappear and appear next to a Jaemin watching tv in the opposite hallway. The fairy not even realizing it.

Mark was dominated that evening, as Donghyuck tied Mark up to the bed head and stripped himself agonizing slowly in front of Mark making him go all horny and hard. The gorgeous beauty was ever so rarely so daring and horny which Mark enjoyed since it came once in a blue moon. The satin panties fell on the floor ad Donghyucks settled himself on Mark with a cat bell around his neck.

"A baby kitty. Awwe Kitty ears." Mark licked his lips at the ravishing sight as the deed began with the soft tinglings of his kittens bell. It was Donghyucks turn to create hickeys on Marks neck with glory and love.

Donghyuck bounced on Mark moaning luidly not giving a fuck about the part that was about to commense. Mark gritted his teeth and grunted in painful agony of not being able feel that sinfully heavenly body of wife. But as Donghyuck reached his climax and was filled up to the brim all the badass boy flew off as he became Marks baby in an instance quickly untying his husband as he laid with his legs spread wide for more. And so they continued their steamy love making session after months of being clouded over a dark cloud.

Mark decended the stairs with Bubbles giggling in his arms munching on the sunflower amulet as Donghyuck bashfully limped down stairs, with his arm looped through Marks, his body adorned with a silver lace satin gown. Taeyong gasped at his sons spotted neck, the last time he remembered Donghyuck was a baby.

"D-Daddy!! Wook Mommy necky havey Boo Boo!! Wolt! Give kisshy. Now!! Mommy pain!" Bubbles gasped placing his baby arms on Donghyucks chubby rosey cheeks. Mark chuckled dipping down to give the younger a long lingering kiss on the bruised neck.

"Daddy Bubby nosey!!" Bubbles butted his nose on his fathers face as Mark cooed at his son and gave the baby his kiss.

"I want another baby Jeno." Jaemin blew his nose on a hanky since he had come down with a cold for crying over a kdrama and eating ice cream.

"Werent you the one who didnt want to do it?" Jeno mumbled with a confused look.

"That was before we became parents." Jaemin kissed Jenos cheek and skipped around with his little girl.

"But Lele, Lejun wont stop crying." Renjun sighed at the luminous light before him.

"Hush. Dont give me excuses now Junnie. Lejun come to Mommy." Chenle hissed carrying his son away with Renjun following with droopy wings.

"Mark I love you." Donghyuck whispered as he was swirled in the center of the ball room. Bubbles squealing at a candy as he happily was on Jaehyuns lap.

"I love you Baby Flower my Cinderhaela." Mark kissed Donghyuck under the moonlight as the they pulled away breathless.

That very day as they met here, Under the chanderlia of the royal palace, they fell in love as they gracefully laced their arms in eternal elegance. Now, Married and parents of a gorgeous young prince. Mark kissed Donghyucks forehead, as they swayed to the serene music, the princes arms around the tiny waist and the stubby ones around Marks neck. Donghyuck stood on his husbands feet with the glass slippers his god mother had once again recreated. Everyone around witnessing the enchantment of magic swirl around the couple on love.

"Mommy!! Kiss Daddy!!" Bubbles screamed having being taught by Ten and Johnny as Donghyuck blushed and giggled, bitting his plump red lips shyly as he looked up at his husband. Mark lifted him up, his hugging the fluffy butt. Their lips meeting in soft bashful sync. Bubbles crawling towards his parents. Mark chuckled placing Queen down then crouching to lift his son. Donghyuck giggled at them kissing the small stubby baby arm in pure adoration.

The End