3

If you searched for a gorgeous damsel you would find Donghyuck running late for school in a casual pink onesie since his darling sIsTaRs ruined it by dropping their expensive nail polish on it. The bus was so late he wanted to cry, his skateboard had been smuggled by Jaemin last week.

"Urghh Mr Moon would kill me if I was late. Nah he wouldnt. He's a darling." Donghyuck giggled to himself as the bus came and he got in finding himself a nice pleasent window seat.

I was weird how his childhood was spent in lavish rooms and expensive diners and suddenly his childhood turned into a hell whole of word and hurtful words. He must say, Koeun and Herin were pretty girls but they used their beauty to lure men in. He skipped off the bus, sneaking into school with the help of Chenle as they ran to their class panting.

"And why are you dresses in a short onesie Mr Lee?" Mr Moon Taeil crossed his arms at the tired boy.

"Well uhh....Oh gosh I thought It was the long one. I was busy." Donghyuck whispered going into the class, he sat next to Jaemin with a pout.

"Busy scrubbing your filthy uniform. Dishboy." Herin snapped at the gorgeous strawberry blonde haired boy.

The whole day went by taunting Donghyuck or at least trying to make him trip. Right now Mark and Jeno were standing in the caferteria giving an announcment to the people who had attended the ball.

"Greetings my fellow people and friends, I prince Mark Lee oh crap.....Guys I want to know who that mystery girl was. Please help me out! I have your shoe girl. If the shoe fits then you'd be the one." Mark nervously told the crowd who started cheering and hooting specially the girls. Donghyuck just held Renjuns arm tightly as the proceeded to leave but Koeun want to see Donghyuck flat on the floor with his short dress so she stuck foot out as she could watch her step brother embaress himself infront of the crowd.

Poor Donghyuck tripped on her leg as he went flying and landed on some person making the whole crowd go mute.

"I'm dead!" Donghyuck whispered opening his big dreamy eye one at a time to see Mark lee below him and the princes arms around his waist. "I'm in Heaven. Omg!" The gorgeous boy gasped soft making Mark chuckle softly and help him up.

"Now young lady, That wasnt something nice to do." Mark sighed in disappointment at Koeun.

Donghyuck ran off, His friends trailing behind, His heart was beating so fast he couldnt breath. Mark sure was gorgeous as fuck. Lucky girl who ever marries that princely god.

"Hyuck you need to tell him its you." Jaemin hugged his panicking bestfriend.

"Yes so he could call me a filthy fagot and exile me from Korea fir good? No thanks besides he's straight." The beautiful boy pouted playing with his shoe laces.

"There goes you being over dramatic." Renjun stretched on the school park grounds.

"But its true!" Donghyuck laid on his body his inner cropped tshirt showing a wee bit of his fluffy uwu baby tummy.

"He doesnt look like that. He's a nice hooman." Jaemin snuggled into Donghyuck when a pair of shoes well of the most expensive brand stood next to Donghyucks head.

"Chenla? When did you........" Donghyucks voice was cut short when the person crouched down on his knee.

"M-Mark?" The younger gasped jolting up resulting in them bumping their foreheads.

"Ouch!" Mark whinced and Donghyuck panicked.

"Mark I mean your highness I'm so sorry. I was just surprised when I saw your face." Donghyuck was stuttering, about to shed a han river of genuinely worried tears.

"Relax. Are you alright? Did you hurt your self? Your arm....red painted nails?" Mark squinted his eyes at Donghyuck. The smaller quickly folded his fingers.

"Junnie? Chenla...I mean Chenle might be waiting for us. Lets go." Jaemin dragged Renjun away leaving a nervous figgeting Donghyuck about to cry.

"G-Guys?" Donghyuck whispered trying reach for them but for no avail.

"So? Why are your nails painted?" Mark asked again taking the golden skinned boys hand.

"I-I l-Like them painted." The youngers whispered.

"Gay arent you?" The prince chuckled making Donghyuck try to leave.

"I-I think I-I should leave." Donghyuck stood up to leave.

"Hey relax. I was born to two men. Its nothing you should be afraid of when your king and queen are men. So whats your name?" Mark stood up with the younger as they walked out of school.

"D-Donghyuck." Donghyuck didnt want to call himself a Lee. True he loved his father but he just didnt want to be reminded of his fateful household.

"Bitch! Why are you with the prince!?" Koeun gritted her teeth at her step brother when she saw them at the parking lot.

"I'm human and you arent. Simple." Donghyuck sassed at the girl.

"Moms coming home today dear brother? Want her to ground you for a week sweety?" Herin walked behind Koeun making horror hit the cheerful boys face.

"W-We have to do an assignment for vocal class. Dear sis." Donghyuck lied as the girls grinned thinking the prince would come home so they could flirt with him.

"Good. We'll be there by midnight. Finish the dishes and clean the whole house. Mom would be there by morning." Koeun snappedas she winked at the prince and left with Herin.

"Your highness drive safely. I'll take your leave." The younger bowed at the prince who smiled.

"Friends? Oh and please help me find my mystery girl." Mark playfully pouted making Donghyuck giggled and nod. Shaking the hand that was reached out for him.

"Yes. L-Lets f-find her together your highness." Donghyuck smiled skipping away as he ran off to his bunch of dramatic idiots. Who were wailing like a soup opera. Mark chuckled driving off not forgetting to wave at his new friend.