21

"Papa Johnny pretty please. Come with me!!" Donghyuck pleaded having grown really attached to the giant grandfather the passed six months.

"No is a No Hyuck. I'm not leaving Vancouver." Johnny frowned at his pregnant grand son in law who happened to be dressed in a yellow tee that belonged to Mark when he was 19 that fell onto the lemon printed panty and two tiny sunflower pigtales.

"But Baby Hyuckie loves Grandpa!!" Donghyuck stomped his foor repeatedly. Pouting and making puppy eyes at Johnny who tried his best not to fall for the boy.

"I. Am. Not. Coming. Now get lost." Johnny shooed Donghyuck away not expecting the younger boys lips to quiver and his big expressive eyes to start watering.

"P-Papa Johnny please!!" Donghyuck looked down sniffling making Johnny groan in defeat and hug the baby tight.

"Fine Fine. Now stop crying sweetheart. Papa Johnny is coming with his baby hyuckie. Okay? Happy now?" Johnny kissed Donghyuck's forehead.

"YES!! I LOVE YOU!!" The strawberry blonde bounced up kissed his grandfathers cheek as he ran to the living room where Mark, Ten and Taeyong were evedropping.

"HE SAID YES!!!" Donghyuck lifted himself on Marks lap happily.

"I knew he'd fall for his beloved grand son." Ten evily chuckled sipping his wine.

"I love you Mom." Taeyong crossed his legs next to the Thai beauty.

"My sunflower is the best." Mark kissed the soft exposed neck.

"Why are you upset then?" Donghyuck drew circles on Marks palm that was on his exposed thighs.

"Eunha and the girls." Mark bit his wife neck.

"Great some live porn would do." Taeyong had heart eyes.

"Stop being like your mother Tae Tae." Johnny plopped next to his family.

"But Daddy!! Stanning MarkHyuck is life." Taeyong whined.

"When will you grow up?" Johnny roled his eyes at his puppy eyed son.

"Growing up is a trap." Donghyuck giggled cutely.

"Yeah Yeah I'm surrounded my idiots." Johnny massaged his temples.

"Oh dear you love us." Ten giggled.

"Sunflower stop squirming pumpkin." Mark lifted his wife and sat him up his lap again.

"My tummy hurts." The strawberry blonde sniffled.

"Bubbles is growing up." Mark squealed making Donghyuck forget the pain and chuckle.

When the family landed in Korea, Donghyuck obviously in Marks white hoodie and a yellow skirt since he didnt want to wear any trouser like thingy. The three month old baby bump hiding him behind the fluffy fabric. Three idiots crashed into Donghyucks embrace squeazing the shit out off the poor pregnant baby.

"Wait....Something is disturbing." Jaemin squinted his eyes as his naughty arms sneaked under the hoodie. His eyes went big and he started tearing up.

"Jess?" Renjun panicked.

"We are going to be aunties!!" Jaemin hugged Chenle and jumped around.

"Oh my Hyuckie? Really?" Renjun held his best friends arms as he earned a shy bashful nod.

"Hey guys. These are my grandparents. Mama Ten and Papa John." Mark pointed at the giant and drawf who smiled at the three shorties. "Mama, Papa this s Jaemin or Jessica, Renjun or Rose, Chenle or Chenla or Lele. They Donghyucks best friends." The prince introduced.

"Hi people. Tae Moms you look thin." Jaemin pouted looping his hand around tired Taeyong.

"We need food. You three are only bones." Ten clicked his tongue as the Royal cars arrived and the family and friends got in.
"Haela how old is baby?" Renjun patted Donghyucks baby bump.

"Three months." Mark chuckled.

"Savage~ I need a man like that." Chenle looked at Mark who fucking fucked his best friend and even got him preggo in just six months.

"Ahem." Renjun made a cough at his little boy friend.

"Daddy, Mommy this is Jaemin." Taeyong wriggled his eyes at his parents.

"A future Lee I see. Interesting." Johnny chuckled.

"Oh my god. Look the snakes are here. Quick drive through the secret gate way." Taeyong ordered as he saw Eunha and the ugly sisters.

Driving through the secret gateway, they entered the palace as Jaehyun and Jeno waited at the throne room. Jeno hugged his mother and brother and of course Donghyuck.

"Jaehyun babe!! Guess what!" Taeyong threw himself on the king recieving a big kiss.

"You are finally pregnant again." Jaehyun grinned but was slapped.

"Fuck you. Donghyuck is pregnant. Mark is going to a father! We are grandparents." Taeyong squealed happily.

"Omg! Congrats Son! Oh his Mr Sue." Jaehyun bowed at Johnny and hugged Donghyuck and Ten.

"Jeno I wont crack your dick again. Stop shying off." Jaemin pouted. "I like you....Uh no I mean as a friend. Yes as a friend. No homo. Shit I'm wearing a dress." The cottoncandy groaned making Jeno smiled at his crush.

"Your majesty! Eunha and her daughters are here." A guard came in.

"Send them in. Lets get done with them." Jaehyun growled.

The friends were invited to stay the week or any amount they wanted at the Palace as Donghyuck might feel loney. Ten and Johnny took the children away from the room as the witches came in.

"Babe!!" Koeun threw herself on Mark.

"Uhh please. Know your space Koeun." Mark gingerly pushed her away.

"What is this about my son marrying both your daughters?" Jaehyun sat down on his throne with Taeyong on the arm rest.

"The girls are twins. Perhaps Jeno would marry Koeun and Mark can marry Herin." Eunha crossed her legs.

"What?" Jeno and Mark gasped.

"Calm your balls. I know your hot for my girls." Eunha smirked at the two brothers.

"Mark mom is right. Marry me." Herin smiled blushing. What the hell was wrong with Herin? Was he faking it all? So Donghyuck would break?

"Bitch do you know what you are doing?" Mark gritted his teeth at her.

"What? Wanting to marrying you aint wrong." She giggled.

"I'm Donghyucks husband you fucking slut!" Mark was this close to dashing her brains on the glasd table.

"Who is Donghyuck? Oh wait? My little step brother. He ran away." Herin shrugged and Mark knew she wasnt herself, her eyes were an annoying void black. She was under her mothers spells.

"The wedding will take place in two days. I may leave now." Eunha said as she and the girls left.

"Gosh Dad do something without just casually sitting there!" Jeno growled.

"Just get married to Jaemin. And two days from now Donghyuck will be crowned princess. Mark would be with his wife while Eunha can wait with her daughters at the wedding." Jaehyun carried a sleeping Taeyong.

"Dad, Eunha would curse Donghyuck and he's carry my baby. The heir. If he's hurt I'd obviously go crazy." Mark rubbed his face.

"Well then lets decide about this later. Moms sleeping so I think we should have a family meeting. Including Hyucks friends. They are family after all." Jaehyun smiled at his sons as he left with Taeyong snuggled in his arms.

"You guys are marked?" Jeno pointed at Marks emblem.

"Yes." Mark smiled at the memory.

"Fuck Hyung. He's a royal!" Jeno gasped. "You are so dumb. That emblem is like wait come." The younger dragged his brother to the walls of their ancestors. And Mark never felt so shocked in his whole life. The light, the glow it all made sense now.