20

His little baby flower sat on his bed, at his grandmothers, with a highwaist baby pink embroided dress that just fell below his pink watermelon print panty, a three month old baby bump and bare ivory gold legs crossed. Such a beautiful sight for someone who just came home from a royal meeting.

"Hey." Mark whispered and Donghyuck looked up from his book.

"Simba!!!!" Donghyuck cutely made grabby hands at his husband.

"Where are they?" Mark loosened his tie and crawled into his wife's warm embrace.

"Mommy and Mama went shopping. Papa had to be at school." Donghyuck smiled like the morning son.

"You look adorable." Mark squished the chubby cheeks.

"Mommy said I'm gainting weight. So he'd by me more creamy stuff so bubbles would be healthy." Donghyuck pouted lifting the dress so the prince can see the baby bump.

"My pumpkin butt you look flufy and more gorgeous than you already are." The prince kissed the baby bump and stood up to go shower.

"Can I come too?" Donghyuck carefully got off the bed following Mark into the bathroom as the older stripped and dipped into the empty bathtub. Donghyuck opened the water smiling at the tired boy who spend the night at the office. He sat on the counter as Mark laid his head on a naked thigh.

"Eunha wants me to marry both the ugly sisters. And Herin is begging me to let you go!" Mark buried his face in Donghyuck thick thigh.

"Hey why are you crying?" Donghyuck softly gasped lifting Marks face. "Are you going to leave me?" The strawberry blonde whispered.

"No pumpkin butt. I could never leave you. We were mean to be together." The prince sniffled as plump lips pushed against his. Donghyuck hiccuped in the olders mouth his heartbreaking of betrayal.

"I love you Mark." The brunette whispered against Marks lips.

"I love you more Sunshine." The prince smiled at his wife wiping the youngers tears.

As Mark cleaned himself the pregnant beauty went downstairs to cook for his prince. He felt awful, Herin acted like she loved him, he shouldnt known to not trust his ugly step sister. Warm arms wrapped around his baby bump and a face snuggled into his neck.

"Hey Honey cubs. I'm kimchi fried rice. What else do you want for breakfast?" Donghyuck giggled at his big lion cub pouting on his skin.

"I want you. You look yummy." Mark teased the younger, making him blush.

"Horny lion." The  gorgeous baby giggled as they settled down to eat.

"Feed me." The prince pouted. Donghyuck squealed padding happily as he sat on Marks lap with his squishy butt and started feeding the older.

"Six months are over Mark." Donghyuck sighed looking at his husbands long fingers.

"And your three months pregnant. Oh my we need to be at the doctors." Mark patted the baby bump.

"Yes!! I should change." Donghyuck tried to leave but Mark held him tight.

"You havent eaten and your dress looks cute. No need to change but your showing too much of skin then again your pregnant and my princess so....." Mark fed his baby wife teasing him for the watermelon printed panty.

"Idiot." Donghyuck pouted.

The couple cleaned the dishes first for if Queen Tae came and saw soiled dishes they'd be hung. Mark pulled on casual jeans and a polo shirt as his princess peach clung onto his arm with his baby pink embroided dress that fell just below his panty and pink stockings and red sneakers. Not forgetting a flowered hair  The hospital cooed when the couple entered, the receptionist drooling over Mark.

"Oh you must be Prince Mark Lee. Come this way." A nurse gestured them to follow her.

"Hi Hyuck. Feeling better?" Sana hugged the blushing beauty and teasing him.

"I wanna see bubbles!!" Donghyuck squealed as he was was said to lay down on the bed.

"A baby carrying a baby Mark." Sana giggled and the prince dreamily stared at his baby sunshine giggling when Sana placed the gel on his three month old baby bump.

"Its a boy. And he's healthier than last time." The doctor smiled at Donghyuck who smiled back with tears.

"My baby flower is a good boy." Mark helped the younger wipe the gel off as he sat up with his cute dress.

"Here are the vitamins. Take these when you board the flight okay and make sure to check with a doctor once go back home. I'll get Kun to take over." Sana said as she left to get some reports done.

"I dont want to leave Mama Ten and Papa. I'm afraid." Donghyuck sniffles hugging his baby bumps tight.

"Sunflower you have me sweetheart and my family. Then your ninja squad that has Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle. I love you and It would stay that way. No spell can be cast on me. Your emblem and the amutlet would stop it for I'm yours to keep." Mark kissed Donghyucks quivering lips deep and slow.

"Oh my these love birds making out. My single ass cant relate." Sana grumbled at the two.

"My Markiepoo." Donghyuck hugged Mark straddling him by the waist and buring his head in Marks chest.

"Of course brat. I'm definitly not straight." Sana chuckled giving them the reports.

"Markie up up!!" Donghyuck pouted as Mark chuckled carrying his baby wife who clung onto him like a fluffy koala.

"When you are with me you became an actual baby." The prince giggled when Donghyuck nibbled at his cheek.

"Pumpkin butt is your baby flower." Donghyuck shyly smiled, "Bubbles wants strawberry ice cream....!!" The brunette whined as Mark waved at Sana and left the room.

"Omg! Look at them. Such goals!" A nurse sighed.

"The wife is pregnant but look at him carrying him like a baby koala." Another nurse pointed at their wedding rings and the baby bump.

"Baby Flower?" Mark whispered at the cute baby wife.

"Hmm?" Donghyuck buried his face in Marks neck as he let his arms hang over the olders shoulders.

"Lets get Ice cream later?" Mark unlocked the car.

Donghyuck started wriggling his limps pouting making Mark giggled and placed him on the passenger seat not forgetting to put the seat belt on.

"Anything you want my Queen will be yours." Mark whispered pecking Donghyucks smiling plump lips.