23

romunem Is the person who can give life to my crazy bizzare fairytales♡♡ Do give your book covers to my Sister. She'll make you go all AWWWE.

Thankies Damascas♡

¤

When Donghyuck was born the sun shined so brightly that the people spoke of the year being a blessing with warmth and prosper. The golden creature was ethereal magic as tiny ornaments of the sun tingled over his crib. Chenle was asigned to watch over the little princess. You heard me right, though a commoner by birth he was treated as a princess, dating back to centeries past, the symbol or emblem you might call it was a rare race of royalty that unfortunately fell after the invasion of the witches. The empire fell when the Queen was murdered by an age old Witch called Eunha. It was said that, The symbol was sent down to one child after ever five generation would pass and Donghyuck was one special child that was born on the line of the Queen. Which thankfully was hidden from Eunha by Good witch Glenda, Chenle. As the golden beauty grew up he stood by his side, When his mother died she knew her son was in safe hands, But Eunha tricked his father and married him. Well when he died, in a crash he knew his baby son who loved feminie things would be under Chenle's Bibbadi Babbadi Boo. Though the little Chinese witch knew his princess was illtreated he was well aware of the life he'd have. The ball, Mark, The wedding everything went under his supervision.

"Chenle what are you looking at? DONGHYUCKS THIGHS?" Renjun frustratedly yelled.

"Huh? No....I'm watching how Mark is drooling over it." Chenle smiled currently eves dropping Jeno relating the royal line about Donghyucks emblem.

"I'm your boyfriend." Renjun glared at the beautiful witch.

"I know. I'm just thinking." Chenle whispered smiling.

"Honey?" Donghyuck carefully came down the stairs, in a floral baby blue embroided dress falling down just below the yellow sun panty and his stumby arm on below his baby bump and the other on the banister.

"Baby butt why are you walking?" Mark stood up walking towards his wife who looked up with a pout.

"I'm pregnant not disable. Anyways why are you in a library?" Donghyuck put his hand up to be lifted like a Koala.

"Just going through history. I thought you were with Jess." Mark kissed the plump pink lips.

"Oh he went to shower. Can you apply nail polish for me? Oh a maid scoffed at me and said I was girlishly gay. Is it bad Simba?" Donghyuck pushed his lower lip out.

"Jeno fire that bitch! My Baby flower is so prefect just the way he is." The prince bounced his wife on his arms as he carried the yellow pumpkin to their room.

"Hey there lovelies. I got you some dresses Hyuckie. Hope you like them." Ten smiled keeping the pastle shades of dresses on the bed and walked out ruffling the brunettes hair.

Mark laid Donghyuck on their couch as he stared applying baby pink nail polish on the stubby finger nails and toes. The boy sure was a magical sight. Mark loved his wife the way he was, he always admired how gorgeous Donghyuck good be like a girl and also like a boy. Especially without anything on.

"Stop undressing me idiot." Donghyuck pouted again at the older.

"Its been so long since we did it." Mark pouted now letting his fingers walk on the bare thighs.

"Bubbles can see Daddy." Donghyuck giggled.

"Oh shut up! I'm off to school." Mark stood up stretching as he started collecting his books for the afternoon session.

"No you cant leave baby sun." Donghyuck teared up, you cant blame him he was one emotional bean.

"I have only five minutes left." Mark gasped rushing out side.

"At least could have kissed your princess." Donghyuck fiddled with his stubby fingers.

"I swear you'd be the death of me. Come here." Mark came back smashing their lips together. "Now my baby girl I'll be back in three hours. Daddy loves you to the sun." With that Mark left for school.

School was beyong shit, With the ugly sister swooning around him and what not. But then the though of coming home to his Queen was all that ran on his mind. When he came home his heart broke at the cuteness. The usually arragont grandfather had Donghyuck on his shoulders so the little pregnant soon to be mother can decorate his baby sons room. With stars tangled on his hair, Taeyong casually dressed in shorts and a tee, Jaemin in one of Jeno's shirts, a friendly borrowing he had said, Renjun and Chenle with paint brushes, Jaehyun dressing couple things like his wife, Ten handing over coffee cups and a hot chocolate for Baby princess. Jeno being the uncle setting the crib, It was a beautiful sight that made Mark sniffled and smile.

"Honey!! Look what we are doing for Bubbles room." Donghyuck squealed seal clapping as Taeil their home room teacher pasted a neon tap on the pumpkin butt. The Moon couple had been invited for tomorrows corranation.

"Beautiful." The prince smiled at his family.

"Now help me with this you brat." Doyoung grumbled dragging Mark to sit with him on the floor so they could make Bubbles pacifier.

"Daddy Mark? Bubbles wants you to kiss Mommy Baby." Donghyuck blushed and Mark jump up smashing their lips for nano seconds as they got back to working on the room.

"Jeno you stupid dummy. Look you hurt your finger." Jaemin freaked out fussing around the black haired who flushed bright red.

"Why is that cottoncandy so dense?" Ten clicked his tongue at the two.

"He doesnt use the brain you see so it seldom functions." Renjun giggled with Ten.

"Papa John look at what I drew!" Donghyuck giggled at the sunflower he drew that looked like the sun.

'My brilliant grandpup." Johnny chuckled at the childish bundle of cuteness