4

Donghyuck stood at the corner of the room with his waiter dress on serving his step mother and sisters dinner as the king and queen had come to visit their long lost friend Eunha. Marks gaze were on the beautiful boy who tried to hide from them but failed.

"Donghyuck do the dishes. We will be at the living room. You can leave an pretend you dont exist. Clear?" Eunha gritted her teeth at the beautiful boy as Donghyuck nodded with a smile. After everything was cleaned, wiped and dusted the beautiful boy ran upstairs to his attic. The place he was left in with old stuff.
Marks eyes met his when he closed the door but being the cheerful boy he was rolled his eyes and flipped his unexistent hair giggling after not failing to make Mark laugh too. He never wanted the prince to see his pathetic state but then he cant hide forever.

"Why is Chenle looking like a hot meal?" Renjun was literally heart eyeing the Chinese blondie.

"Keep the best inside Junnie." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"But he soooo rich. Junnie no rich." Renjun pouted and sushed Jaemin up when Chenle walked towards them.

"Guys Mark knows I'm a servent." Donghyuck ran into Renjuns body.

"Hey what the fuck! They live in your house eating your fathers money." Chenle growled with anger but Donghyuck sighed as he lent on the balcony with the new uniform Chenle had got for him after threatening Donghyuck if he didnt accept his gift he'd bite his throat off.

"Morning ladies!" Jeno chuckled walking towards the pretty boys.

"Well sir I believe you have forgotton your glasses back at home." Jaemin rolled his eyes at the eyesmiling boy.

"Woah there kitten. I'm sorry. So hey do you guys meet my brothers mystery girl at the ball? Man is he whipped for her." Jeno groaned ruffling his hair.

"He is whipped for her beauty?" Donghyuck carefully asked the prince.

"I.....I really dont know. Maybe I guess. He keeps staring at the glass slipper until he eventually falls asleep." Jeno was laughing but Donghyuck excused himself as he ran to the roof top. A place that eased his sanity.

"Never thought I'd see you here." A very deep voice chuckled making Donghyuck drop his bag.

"THE SCHOOL IS HAUNTED!!" Donghyuck screamed so loud, Mark had to cover his mouth.

"Idiot its me silly." The prince chuckled making Donghyucks pale skin finally relax.

"O-Om....Omg I thought there was a ghost. Phew!!" The younger held his heart as he sat down on the floor.

"No it was just me thinking of my mystery girl. Gosh was he gorgeous. So Queenly." Mark shameless blushed but Donghyuck heart sank at the fact that the prince liked only his beauty.

"Your highness? Are you straight?" Donghyuck looked up at the pretty man.

"Pretty much yes. Why?" The prince sat beside him.

"Nothing." Donghyuck giggled softly as he stared at the buildings of Seoul. 

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Mark broke the silence.

"No one would want a servent boy for a bride." The younger yawned cutely not having much sleep the night before due to the cold attic.

"Hyuck you are not a servent. Hush." Mark sighed but before hr could do anything Donghyuck started panicking.

"Omg! My step sisters are heading this way. If they saw me with you they'd skin me alive and push me into the oven." Donghyuck freaked out heading to the door but the girls were already too close so he came back. The prince pulled Donghyucks arm as he skillfully swirled him around, they hid behind a small gap inbetwern the wall. They were pasted together, Mark swore he could feel the smallers heartbeat so fast.

"Wait they said they saw our little brother with the prince here." Koeun voice grumbled at the others.

"Perhaps they were kidding." Another voice sounded but the were werent leaving quickly making Donghyuck uncomfortable with been pasted on the princes body.

"This place is filthy. Lets go." Herin ordered and after a few minutes the girls had left and Donghyuck pushed himself out with a gasp blushing.

"T-That so close! Thank you your highness!" Donghyuck bowed doen several times.

"Hey treat me like a friend please. Cut the formalities yeah? So wanna come over today? Jaemin and the guys can follow too." Mark offered and Donghyucks eye lit up so brightly Mark felt blinded.

The rest of the school day was hectic with all the girls trying to squeeze their filthy legs into Donghyucks precious glass slipper. Chenle was about to crack their head but Renjun stopped his crush in due time.

"I'll get you those glass slippers that Cinderella wore in her film. Try me bitch!!" Chenle was fumming and Renjun had no choice but to smash their lips together making Donghyuck and Jaemin go from A-Z in nano seconds and squealed.

"J-Junnie?" Chenle was dizzy and dark pink.

"I...Uhh I dont fucking regret it okay!? I like you no screw that. I love you! About time you noticed my heart!" Renjun was stepping away when Chenle grinned like a daredevil.

"Finally! After all these years of stalking my ass you manned up Rosie boo. OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!" Chenle jumped on Renjun who literally fainted on Donghyuck due to his sudden outburst of emotions.

"Our children are getting married Hyuckie!!" Jaemin cooed.

"Cant wait to be grandmas!!" Donghyuck giggled highfiving with his dear darling Jessica.

"I love you Duckie!" Jaemin hugged his strawberry blonde haired best friend.

"I love you too Jessica!" Donghyuck giggled not realizing a certain someone might have heard the name Jessica.

"Junnie! Wake up! Stop avoiding your future wife!" Chenle pouted at the red Chinese hiding next to Donghyuck in Marks car.

"Tsk Tsk. The bride shouldnt see the groom before marriage!" Jaemin seriously pushed Chenle away.

"True that. Absence makes a heart grow fonder." Donghyuck giggled when Renjun glared at him.

"Hyuckie seems funny." Jeno chuckled from the passenger seat.

"Oh tell me something I dont know Nojams." The golden skinned beauty rolled his eyes.

"Yah!!! Jaemin he's hurting your baby!" Jeno pouted.

"Shut up you idiot. I hate your ass." Jaemin rolled his eyes at the eyesmiling boy.

"Your highness? Why are you silent?" Donghyuck pouted making Mark smile.

"Just tired with all the girls bullshit." Mark looked at his gorgeous friend.

"I hope you find her soon." Renjun tickled Donghyuck making him blush and glare at the same time.