5

The Queen squealed when he saw his sons coming with visiters. Taeyong giggled happily as he ran down into Marks arms. Jeno hugged his Mother from behind. Donghyuck swore he wanted to cry. He missed family love.

"So introduce your selves." Taeyong smiled brightly. Donghyuck didnt know why but he slowly walked very close to Taeyong as he wrapped his arms around the Queen. Hugging the shocked anime like beauty. The brunette inhaled deeply his eyes watering, buring his head in Taeyong shoulder.

"You alright sweety?" Taeyong being the motherly creature hugged the little one back tightly.
"Yes. I-I'm sorry Your majesty." Donghyuck pulled away bowing several times making the queen pout. "I-I just.....I just missed Mommy." The gorgeous boy smiled and Taeyong gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Awwey you would go home soon right. Shes gonna be just fine." Taeyong smiled not knowing he had messed up.

"Omg look theres food." Jeno dragged Chenle and Jaemin away as Mark sighed taking Renjun away.

"M-My Mommy died a long time ago. And Daddy remarried Eunha and her ugly daughters hehe. They treat me as they can. I'm sorry your Highness." Donghyuck bowed down smiling yet again.

"Just call me Mommy then. Okay?" Taeyong kissed Donghyucks cheek loving the boy immediately as he lead him to the dinning table.

What touched the arragont king Jaehyun was that no matter how much they offered Donghyuck took only a bite of a sandwich and big mug if coffee. He sniffed it like a child then giggled then sipped it happily. Taeyong noticed the loving glances and soft sighs the small boy gave his older son.

"Jaemin behave." Renjun hissed at the hungry male.

"No feel at home Jeno said. So ima feel at home." Jaemin deadpanned.

"Chenle you dont laugh that loud at a royal dinner table. Softly sings the donk-I mean Dolphin." Donghyuck teased the Chinese as he finished his sandwich having no experience in eating large meals or wanting more.

When Mark took them to his room after the lunch, The King stood in front with a stern expression making Jeno and Mark gulp. But what he did next made everyone gasp. Jaehyun kissed Donghyuck forehead and patted Renjun.

"You boys are well behaved. I like you. Hope to see you boys around. Chenle I need discipline and Jaemin eat like a princess not like a pig." The king grumbled walking away. Donghyuck giggled as he followed the handsome prince to his extravagent room.

"Woah this is called Haeven." Donghyuck gasped making Chenle frown in confusion.

"Its Heaven not Haeven." Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Im Haechan. So its Haeven. Thats my actuall home uglies." Donghyuck sassed making Jeno giggled.

"This place is too near for my fishy senses. Ummm....." Chenle curled his body.

"Lele why are you dancing?" Donghyuck asked the pouting fish.

"I wanna pee." Chenle blushed making Renjun go soft.

"Its on the forth corner from here. Thats the man bathroom. Moms a clean freak and we have rules." Mark sighed as Jeno guided the boy outside.

"Wait!! We need the bathroom too." Jaemin and Renjun shamelessly screamed following the eyesmile prince.

"Dont you want to go Hyuck?" Mark asked adoringly.

"Uhh no." Donghyuck blushed softly examining the room. His eyes were wide with fascination at the combination of colours for the interior deco. Until it well on the glass slipper, His glass slipper on a purple velvet cushion gilstening to all the colours of the rainbow.

"Wanna try?" Mark chuckled when the gorgeous beauty let his finger tips trace his possession.

"Uhhh no. It's a g-girls." The younger stuttered turning away with sweaty palms.

"She was Magic. Such beauty." Mark plopped on his bed sighing in content.

"I think I'm falling in love so deep I'm going crazy." Mark confessed but Donghyucks chest tightened. If Mark knew it was him his whole existance would go invain.

"I hope you find her soon." Donghyuck whispered.

"I made every maiden in school were it. Oh well except your step sisters. I'd make them try it on tomorrow perhaps. A few guys tried it on too. It was so funny." The prince chuckled but Donghyuck didnt want to. He should have never listened to Jaemin at all.

"Your highness. What it were a guy? Will you still marry him?" The strawberry blonde asked the prince.

"I dont know Hyuck. I'm straight and my family would want an heir. I know my parents are males but mom is a carrier not all men are carriers right?" The princes words somewhat hurt Donghyuck alot. Exactly he cant give the prince an heir. Neither did he have wealth to pay of a dowry. He was one orphaned child living in his parents house,living it for them. A servent boy who sleeps in the cinders or at the attic. Eats left overs or straves the whole day. What can he offer the prince? Nothing at all.

"Hyuck!!! Answer your phone! Koeun is bombarding me with calls." Jaemin ran into the room making the said boy check his phone.

20 Missed Calls from Ugly Bitch.
15 Messages from Bitch Haerin.
22 Missed calls from Eunha.

"Omg god. I must leave your highess. Please drop my friends off with car." Donghyuck bowed down as he tried to leave but Mark insisted in driving him home.

When the car turned into the lane where Donghyucks house was Eunha was standing at the gate fumming.

"Your highness. I'll get off here. Thank you sir." Donghyuck bowed as he got off the car and ran towards the house. Mark drove slowly up so he could see what would happen.

"You filthy bitch!! Where were you leaving your servent duties! I earn and give you a living and this how you treat me you wrench!" Eunha slapped the pokr boy who stumbled as he looked down shivering, tear drops falling on the cold hard floor.

"I-I'm sorry s-step mother." Donghyuck choked out a sob. But was slapped hardly again.

"Its madam for you usless piece of waste." Eunha slapped the boy again as she harshly dragged him inside.

CinderHaela [MarkHyuck]♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें