18

"Why do I have to stay outside? I'm his husband." Mark spaced the living room annoyed.

"Have patience young man." Johnny rolled his eyes at his grandson.

Ten and Taeyong were sprawled on the couch eating popcorn and cookies knowing exactly whats wrong with their little boy. The doctor, Sana came out with a troubled expression.

"He's......I'm sorry." She bowed and left. Making Mark go insane.

Donghyuck had been given a device to pee on, he did and after a minutes two purple lines appeared on the white piece of plastic. Sana had smiled checking the boys stomach and his health and prescribing vitamins for him and the baby. Donghyuck was beyond happy, he never dreamt that this day would actually exist in his life. The door swung open as the prince crashed inside, then stopped why was Donghyuck blushing so hard?

"Mark!!!!" Donghyuck threw himself on his husband, stradling the boys waist.

"Tell me whats happening?" Mark was worried.

"I'm shy." Donghyuck bit his lips at Mark.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Mark whispered. Ten dragged Johnny out and so did Taeyong swirl away from their room.

"L-Lock t-the d-door." The brunette stammered. The prince did what was told.

"Sunshine what are you doing?" Mark laid the beauty on the bed. "You are glowing." The older smiled at the gorgeous beauty under him, adorned with his shirt and a boxer.

Donghyuck pulled the prince down by his collar now very comfortable with him as their lips smashed against each other. The slow way of kissing, the shy permissions he arms that were feeling Donghyucks body felt all so right.

"I......." Donghyuck was shy and bashful to tell his husband he was carrying.

"Tell me sweetheart." Mark whispered against his lips.

The gorgeous boy fiddled witg his fingers, pushed the tuft of hair behind his ear, bit his plump lips, curled his stubby toes, blushed and blushed, making Mark get off and pull the boys crossed limbs so the beauty was stretched on the bed. With a naked limb Donghyuck wrapped it around Marks waist as he pulled the older closer.

"I-I'm....I'm p-pregnant." Donghyuck covered his face with his hands and scooted away from Mark.

"REALLY!!! OMG THATS WHY YOU FAINTED? YOU WERE THROWING UP OMG! HOLD UP HOLD UP!! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!" Mark screamed wriggling his arms as he hugged Donghyuck tightly and lifted the shirt up to see the flat stomach.

"But theres no bump." Mark frowned.

"Silly boy. The baby should grow! Thank you Mark." Donghyuck hugged Marks waist tightly.

"And somebody told me he cant give me a child. You knew you were special from the day I saw you as Haela." Mark peppered the boy with kisses.

"I thought I was usless." Donghyuck spoke in a pout.

"I'll fuck you. Shut up." Mark chuckled.

"Your child is witnessing your actions Mr Lee." Donghyuck teased Mark but his prince was serious.

They layed on the bed, Mark staring at the white ceilings, As Donghyuck placed his face on the hard chest, Mark's eyes were glossy, they were about spill when rolled around hugging Donghyuck so tight theboy squeaked and giggled.

"You were the best blessing I could ever have. Thank you so much for coming to my ball. If you hadnt I would have to marry somebody I dont love. The glow on you after we did it I knew you would concieve sooner or later. Mom had that the day he was going to have Jeno. You are so imperfect that I cant help but loose my mind. Thank you for being special, for concieving my child and..........Omg!.....I love you so much Sunflower. Your smile, your fingers, your giggles, your lips, your effect on me, your big eyes that stare at me. I just fall deeper and deeper in love. How old is our bubble?" Mark sniffled sitting up and squeezing Donghyucks stubby palms.

"A week. I-I'll be three months when we leave Canada." Donghyuck whispered still all shy and rosey.

"You look gorgeous." Mark chuckled, and Taeyong and Ten were crying on either of Johnnys shoulders.

"Honey you look cute when you cry." Donghyuck straddled Marks waist guiding his small strong arm under the shirt to feel the pregnant waist.

"Fuck you idiot." Mark sniffled as Donghyuck wiped his husband tears with his sweater paws.

"I wont mind it. But slower this time. Or Wild. I never knew I'd end up being the Prince of Korea's wife. I'm sitting on your lap, with your child in me, your mark on my neck and your love spoiling me. I love you Mark but you one dumbo. Dont you dare hurt yourself like you did today." Donghyuck kissed Marks nose and poked his cheek.

"So you love me wild? You little naughty pumpkin butt....They are watching us." Mark giggled as he pushed his lips on the strawberry blondes.

"Oh my they want to do it again!!' Taeyong sniffled and squealed.

"You brat. Come here." Johnny pulled his son along with his wife outside and shut the door.

"But Dad!! That was the best part. Markhyuck shippers deserve some tea." Taeyong pouted and stomped his feet glaring at his father.

"Gosh stop acting like you're 5. You are the Queen of Seoul and gave two adolecent sons! Ten stop evesdropping!!" Johnny dragged the two men away from the lovebirds door.

"Have they left?" Donghyuck sat cross legged on the bed with shorts and Marks shirt.

"Yes. Come." Mark whispered carrying his baby pregnent wife down the balcony carefully as they slipped away driving of to Marks house.

"But I dont have clothes!!" Donghyuck gasped as Mark drove into the darkness.

"You cares. You are going to be naked anyways." Mark smirked at the beauty who covered his tummy and glared at him.

"Bubbles would hear you big guy." Donghyuck blushed.

"Bubbles cannot see or hear yet so Ima have the time of my life with my wife stark naked under me while we go wild." Mark chuckled and the two of them started laughing not forgetting to lace their arms gracefully as Donghyuck lent him head on his husbands shoulder.

CinderHaela [MarkHyuck]♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें